Everything posted by Gfted1
-
The Smiley Generator
lol i wonder what the temp means I get a 404 error for about half a second before the site calls me a bad, bad man for blocking ads. Lol, same here. OH NOES!!!!11
-
Pictures of your games...
^What game is that?
-
I don't get Christianity because.
Your quote fully supports degawinda's statement. I stand corrected. It wasnt an attempt to "call him out", I simply misread it while looking up the word "parthenogenesis". And really, you dont always have to get so excited every time someone posts a counter-point.
-
I don't get Christianity because.
This statement seems to contradict deganawida's:
-
I don't get Christianity because.
Cannot bring forth a male child, though. No Y chromosome. Incorrect.
-
Ron Gilbert starts a WoW guild
OK, Ive never played Monkey Island but there cant be more then say, 50, named characters. Gonna make for a small guild as soon as all the names get used up.
-
TV: Heroes
^Lol, yeah, 242/47 should have vessels blowing all over the place. GJ Nartwak, do you have the passwords for 2 & 3?
-
TV: Heroes
I tried it too with no luck. Just to double check, the letters I found in Wireless' profile are: GGeh81zU. Everyone find the same thing?
-
Sports you do
Regarding small goals, I dont know if you consume a lot of soda per day but I found stopping drinking soda will net you an 8-12 pound weight loss.
-
TV: Heroes
Id be flabbergasted if HRG or Nathan was the father. IMO, hes a new guy with powers of his own. Im also pretty curious about Invisible Man and his veiled references to having taught other to control/use their powers. Perhaps at one time he worked for HRG too?
- TV: Heroes
-
utilizing Acronyms
Im not trying to be an idjut here but I dont see an underlined word in any of the preceding posts. I do see the microtext dot at the end of Rosbjerq's post but thats nothing new.
-
The Board gets a facelift
Well make it 41! BTW, your profile only had 17 views (and some of those were you yourself) as of my viewing so Im not sure what your referring to.
-
utilizing Acronyms
I dont get it. Wheres the acronym?
-
The funny videos thread
"...I only have two nipples but I have three PS3s." *rubs nipples*
-
Handball Championship Germany 2007
Watch here...as you can observe Denmark being defeated :D :D :D link Looks like lacrosse without the sticks.
-
The Board gets a facelift
Don't you mean ? EDIT: Looks like you are back up to five anyway. I "fived" him twice but it didnt update anything. I wonder how many + or - it takes to change the rating one place up or down.
-
TV: Heroes
It was fun seeing George Takei but man, he hasnt aged well. Got a chuckle out of how the translated "Gulp!" in the subtitles.
-
Do you like WW2 grand strategy naval wargames?
Im not sure what AAR is but for some reason I enjoy reading your updates.
-
If 100 people needs to die to save 100000 people..
Thats mind boggling.
-
Clich
Well duh, like you originally said, it takes 10Ft. Lol, that reminds me of one of my favorite shows from back in the day, The A-Team. In one particularly funny episode a helicopter full of bad guys crash into the side of a hill, bursts into flame and crashes in a heap at the bottom. Cut away and cut back and we see said bad guys climbing out of the flaming wreckage and running off.
-
Senior citizen fights off mountain lion
I cant speak for every case but when these type attacks occur its usually because either the animal itself was hurt/sick and unable to hunt its traditional prey or it was forced to new hunting grounds due to humans and simply took an attack of opportunity.
-
Ray gun makes targets feel as if they are on fire
Heres the wiki article on the Active Denial System in case anyone is interested. I wonder if the emitter fires in a straight line or a conical shape. I would assume the latter because the former would only zap 2-3 people at a time.
-
Joystick
I use Logitech 2.4Mhz wireless w/ vibration and they are outstanding. Surprisingly long battery life and Ive never lost connection unless the batteries died.
-
TV: Heroes
Excellent point Sur, I forgot about that. I thought you meant he had aquired powers that would prevent him from dying such as Claire's healing power. @astr0creep: Nope, so far Linderman is a shadowy voice on the phone. @Oerwinde: Yes, I too think the legendary Japanese hero is Hiro.