Everything posted by melkathi
-
What you did today
I seem to remember you mentioning that incident. Seems like a crappy place to work at overall.
-
What are you playing now?
Then why is it marketed as an RPG? Can anyone name a single RPG that doesn't have magic? Games like Skyrim and Oblivion have got it right, lots of character customisation- you know, actually playing a role- and fun stuff like riding around on horses killing stuff. I saw horses in the AoD demo, but I bet I can't ride them. Alpha Protocol for one. RPG = RolePlaying Game Where does it say "magic" in that acronym?
-
New RPG's you've heard of/played/own
That would make for an intersting campaign setting
-
New RPG's you've heard of/played/own
Seems a bit condescending? While at the same time none of his points really have to do with the system. How much choice you have or have not is related far more to the group of people playing than the system.
-
Divinity: Original Sin Kickstarter
Proabbly one of the best organised as well. Though I haven't really been following it, what I did see was very well handled. Of course they actually have stuff to show unlike so many other campaign
-
What you did today
Next playthrough you will graduate to doing the same with Deathclaws
-
Divinity: Original Sin Kickstarter
Aye ok. I was just a little bit confused because you stated that you "always forget to go to KS".... I added you to the roster. http://www.weresheep.net/doku.php?id=woos:members Thanks! And companions looks very doable right now
-
Divinity: Original Sin Kickstarter
Nah pledged via KS a while ago.
-
Divinity: Original Sin Kickstarter
The weresheep cult has an own website for that, a wiki at http://www.weresheep.net Do I need to message you on there to be added to the roster?
-
New RPG's you've heard of/played/own
MonsterTV begs to differ. The way that article is written, I am even less inclined to give that edition a chance
-
Divinity: Original Sin Kickstarter
On the KS comment section. Or here if you don't use ks. I always forget to go to KS Made an account at the weresheepwiki thingie though
-
Divinity: Original Sin Kickstarter
Silly question that I always forgot to ask. Where am I supposed to tell people that I have upped my pledge by 6?
-
What you did today
Started a new campain of trying to convince Game of Thrones / ASOIAF fans that Hot Pie is Azor Ahai reborn.
-
What are you playing now?
So since LadyCrimson got into the trouble of starting a new thread, someone needs to post in it: Slowly trudging through my Age of Wonders playthrough. Wrapping up the challenges in Saints Row 3. Car surfing is a pain. Made a character in Defiance. Have started Planescape Torment and NWN2 playthroughs for when everything else gets on my nerves. Working on building up my Tycoon population in my new sandbox Anno 2070 map. Juggling supplies for so many different groups of people is getting quite tough. Arguing with my computer that she is cheating when we play Magic the Gathering.
-
New RPG's you've heard of/played/own
The second edition is different. I think quite a few of us weren't all that convinced. I like what they did with the magic system, the rest though I was rather unimpressed with. It is lacking something. I am not sure the first edition really had it, but with the second edition I found myself asking "So what exactly makes this Warhammer 2nd Ed and not just a system with the label stuck on?"
-
a halfstarved lvl 1 goblin about wiped out my party
Yup. It's fun in a sadistic way when the player realizes that yes, they will live because of the FP, but nowhere does it say that they will do so in one piece
-
What you did today
The easy to use chart to work out whether Melkathi liked an episode of Game of Thrones: Everything is cumulative For every scene staring Sansa substract 3 For every scene staring Theon or Jeoffrey substract 2 For every scene staring Cercei substract 1 For every scene staring Rob, Jon, Bron, Varys, Ygritte or Jamie add 1 For every scene staring Tyrion or Dany add 2 for every scene that includes Dany burning stuff ignore this chart and simply note: "Yes"
-
What you did today
The important question: Is the cat ok?
-
What you did today
then she has been in breach of contract for quite a while now
-
What you did today
There is quite a bit of sex in the books. The problem with the series is, they had to cut a lot for obvious reasons. The one thing they didn't cut was the sex, changing the balance quite a bit. Especially the first half of season 2 seemed to have some episodes that did little to advance the plot but a lot for providing some sort of fan service Also, what is a TMH locking pin?
-
What you did today
I was thinking of Tricia Helfer in BSG. When I first saw her in the pilot and season 1, I dismissed her as a former victoria secret model trying herself at acting. But twinning her role with that of James Callis and the writers giving her a chance allowed her to actually do more than be a pretty blond. By the end of the series I absolutely adored her Then of course there is the Wire... Or some of the young ones in Game of Thrones (though I am not yet 100% convinced by the show as a show - too much sex just for the sake of saying "We are HBO and we have sex!").
-
Divinity: Original Sin Kickstarter
The digital $65 Dragon Commander tier is now sold out. So it's now available only as an addon or at the $80 tier. Things look good for the Traits and Talents stretch goal. Less than 60k needed in 4 days. The Companion stretch goal on the other hand... would be great though.
-
New RPG's you've heard of/played/own
I'd need a group to play with... My hopes are with Keyrock doing an online Numenera Skype/Ventrilo/Sumthin Campaign for forum regulars
-
The D&D character test!
Have you seen some of the stats some of the others got?
-
What you did today
A bit of both? And I guess chemistry between people is important too. Especially if the good people are the kind of "good" that helps the others to unlock their potential.