Everything posted by sorophx
-
What are you playing now?
I'll provide you with impressions gladly in exchange for your key
-
Ongoing discussion of Ukraine
depends on what you're looking for in burgers. there's the McDonald's burger, the KFC-Rostik's burger, a legion of Asian places that sell burgers in one form or another. if you want a good burger though... that's a tougher question. too many places to eat at in Moscow. I remember one really cool place on Arbat that used to work similar to Subway restaurants in that you'd pick ingredients for any meal they were selling. loved their food. no idea if it's still there.
-
RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
she isn't? well, that's just stupid
-
RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
what's so bad about having female characters as protagonists? if it was up to me, all games would have female heroines
-
Ongoing discussion of Ukraine
what would you like to know? I could ask my friends from Russia.
- BETA LIVESTREAM INFO/COMPILATION: Bro, do you even Livestream?
- STEAM!
-
Movies you've seen recently
wtf is wrong with me I wonder. I didn't like it at all, it was banal **** in my eyes, I can't understand all the praise it gets. it's mediocre. I guess it's because I've seen everything it has in other, better movies (you know, in USSR there was a gazillion of war movies done from the same angle, guess am just spoiled)
-
What are you playing now?
wow, this is the best comment on Firefall I've seen in years
-
KaineParker's Hopefully Attractive Women Thread Episode V: A Striking Back
- KaineParker's Hopefully Attractive Women Thread Episode V: A Striking Back
- KaineParker's Hopefully Attractive Women Thread Episode V: A Striking Back
- Pictures of your games Part 4
done with Wasteland 2. in conclusion: my favorite NPC is the Night Terror also, the game is broken, because you can call for promotion in the middle of a fight, insta-healing the whole party. I used this technique to cheese the tougher fights on more than one occasion- What are you playing now?
yeah, I saw that, but it doesn't change the fact that I can't progress his quest. either way I can't take him to Silo 7, but if I kill him I get a quest log update that says I got a treasure map off his body (still can't find the plane in that area, anyway) I am a bit confused by all this Prison business. the only place you can get the part for the droid is in Damonta. on my way back I got the radio message about the Prison going nuts. this basically means that I took too long to kill the guys in the prison, everyone in Happy Valley is dead except for that farmer who gives the quest to kill Red Scorpion leaders. so he spills the beans and gives another quest now. this is heavy spoiler territory:- What are you playing now?
I killed Tinker right after picking up Red, but since I'm a bit twitchy when it comes to quick saves all three of them were made between those two events so Red had to die- What are you playing now?
I think you're not supposed to go past the turrets, you're not meant to fight them. there are two ways to do it without fighting them, apparently. one is to repair the robot. but that requires you to leave the zone. also, when you leave it, at some point (not sure how it's triggered) after you make it through the Titan Canyon HQ will contact you and ask to go back to Happy Valley and speak to that dude in the Prison. that will open up new dialogue options with him, and you can talk your way inside. I encountered that Damonta bug, btw, when I couldn't leave it. turns out it's because I had Red with me. had to kill him to leave... oh well, not the first broken quest I encounter- KaineParker's Hopefully Attractive Women Thread Episode V: A Striking Back
- What are you playing now?
in my game turn-based combat broke every time combat starts it tends to end after the first shot. which means I can either shoot everyone without having them fight back, or die quickly if they get the jump on me and start shooting without giving me a chance to shoot back.- What are you playing now?
that's odd, I got the right option in the dialogue on my first attempt, just needed a proper skill to pick it- Pathfinder CRPG by Obsidian?
I really liked Card Hunter, so if Obsidian made something similar, I'd be all over it (granted, it would have to have good writing and C&C)- What are you playing now?
I first I thought this was W2's gimmick: make players face hard choices at every location. I liked the way they handled Ag Center and Highpool, where you still feel you did some good (although I wonder if it's possible to save both settlements) but then Rail Nomads showed me it wasn't the case. maybe it's just an inconsistency stemming from the various writers each doing their own thing- Next Obsidian Kickstarter
- Pathfinder CRPG by Obsidian?
one volume was being sold on Humble Bundle site not too long ago. I didn't like it- What are you playing now?
good to know, that's where I'm headed, better turn around I guess :D- KaineParker's Hopefully Attractive Women Thread Episode V: A Striking Back
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.