Everything posted by HoonDing
-
Music... must go on...
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt [2014]
Witcher 3: From Misogyny to Misozoony- Dragon Age: Inquisition
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt [2014]
Meh. I want to see more Ciri.- Journalism and sexism in the games industry
What's Gregor Clegane doing in Twitcher?- Drama and games journalism, soggy leg joint edition
That sounded very Gorean.- Drama and games journalism, soggy leg joint edition
Predictably GamersGate is getting harassed. The hilarity. Good publicity for them. Sounds like my mum.- Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Choose your favorite would-be-god.
Can your dad beat up Chuck Norris? Mine can.- Choose your favorite would-be-god.
Volourn. He's harsh but fair.- Pictures of your games Part 5
Dreams of the Fallen: Ego Draconis- Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Kickstarter
- Drama and games journalism, soggy leg joint edition
They won't ruin this game. Too lazy to check more Internet butthurt.- Dragon Age: Inquisition
- What are you playing now?
- What are you playing now?
- Pictures of your games Part 5
Ragnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar Lost two hours I should've spent playing/sleeping because of this hilarious bug.- What are you playing now?
- Dragon Age: Inquisition
I'd love to see Isabella again. The Keep torture chamber needs filling.- Ukraine discussion
Is there still a Russian submarine fleet? The ones that aren't rusting in Murmansk are probably all at the bottom of the sea now.- Dragon Age: Inquisition
So what? Origins and DA2 had a whorehouse.- DA:I Tactical View combat feedback > IE spiritual successor PoE combat feedback. Can't have that!
Let's avoid putting up DA:I against P:E. It's no contest.- Dragon Age: Inquisition
You're just being trolled.- Oscar Pistorius Verdict
Good to be a witte man in Zuid Afrika. He can use his blades as knives. - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt [2014]