Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Obsidian Forum Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Totally not Gorgon

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Totally not Gorgon

  1. "around these parts." I forgot to say "around these parts."
  2. I started a new game as a nomad and lasted 4 mins before encountering a game breaking bug. I was doing the whole, "howdy partner, we don't take kindly.." with a samurai sheriff when my car ran into a missing plot trigger. These things kinda rob you of the good first impression. Other than that, I mean it looks pretty solid conceptually if not stability wise.
  3. I'm really getting tired of my old rig, but with all the shortages it's not even like I can order everything at once. I suppose I'll just bear the load screens and occasional stutters on my way through cyberpunk.
  4. Tried to find a maga hat for my mom as a gag christmas present. Can't find one in a danish webshop, always a long wait for Amazon US. ****ing globalists man.
  5. I went off the idea of getting high refresh rates much for the reason Humanoid stated. Also, only other Gorgon has edit. Sorry for the mess.
  6. This Dell : https://www.dell.com/en-us/work/shop/dell-ultrasharp-43-4k-usb-c-monitor-u4320q/apd/210-avke/monitors-monitor-accessories
  7. Wow for the link - fu. Why didn't that work
  8. I'm looking at https://www.google.com/search?q=Dell+U4320Q&rlz=1C1GCEU_enDK864DK864&oq=Dell+U4320Q&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i59j69i60j69i61&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 I already have a 27" 240 hrz plain old HD monitor for gaming. I figure what's the point in 240 hrz if you can't push a boatload of frames to it. So I'm left wanting something that's just supposed to be big and have nice image quality.
  9. I'm thinking of buying a really expensive monitor in protest of how expensive a new PC build is. That way I'm not going to have that much left to spend. This makes perfect sense right ?
  10. 1500 for a graphics card. Are you kidding me.
  11. I wonder. I mean Lindsey Graham seems to be immune to charges of corruption because people have simply accepted that he is that kind of pokemon and they still vote for him. What about the people involved in the cabinet, all the people he appointed to this and that, they now have to close ranks and damage their careers by pretending to believe in the counter narrative. Do you really want to stay in Berlin while Zhukov and Konev are closing in.
  12. Well there is that, but those votes were all for trump. Who is out of politics I suppose, that's the presumption.
  13. I wonder what's going to happen to the republican party. They are kinda like a cult without a cult leader now. Trump isn't going to care about politics if he can't be the president.
  14. Ryzen 5000 i mean
  15. so which Ryzen is the core i5, ei. the value king.
  16. I can deal with Trump trying to subvert democracy, Corona and all the rest of it, but I'm totally not ready for Jeff Bridges to die of cancer. That's where I'm at.
  17. I've bent a pin or two. My worst screwup was not dust cleaning a graphics card. When it finally died the entire interior it was incased in a cocoon. Not that they make it easy mind you, but at least modern fans and intakes are generally bigger.
  18. So Biden won after all and they are trying to milk it a day or two more for clicks ?
  19. So is Radeon the little engine that could again ?
  20. By the way, a new in the box gtx 1070 costs about the same as it did when it came out. How on earth does that make any sense. Unless the supply problems are really really bad.
  21. I wanted to do a Ryzen build too, I'm overdue for an upgrade. I guess I can forget about a graphics card for the foreseeable future. That's fine, my gtx 1070 wil do a while yet. I wonder if there is like a checklist for a Ryzen build. Ram speeds, for instance. They actually matter from what I can gather. What do I need in a power supply for a 3000 series cars whenever they actually become available. What's the best bang for the buck. 1500-1800 bucks specifically.
  22. Don't buy life insurance, Trump will find some way for insurers to be able to weasel out of payouts.
  23. ohh ****. PS exclusive. Nevermind.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.