Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Obsidian Forum Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

alanschu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by alanschu

  1. Heh, I *should* go to bed, but the few discussions I'm having are too interesting.
  2. On the topic of aid, I was pleasantly surprised when Canada dropped the debt for the 10 poorest countries. U2 even rewarded us by releasing Walk On in Canada first
  3. LOL! I still pirate the occassional song, but given that I would like to make video games as my career, I found it a bit hypocritical to pirate computer games. The only games I have pirated since late 1999 have been older games that I cannot find in a store.
  4. From what I have read, I think removing Salvador Allende was bad. Maybe I'm just naive, but he seemed to care about his country, and he even did it democratically.
  5. Yes yes, you are correct. I realized this actually once I saw Utapah getting tossed around. I should edit my original post, but I'm curious how many people are going to correct me.
  6. You'll install it......they always do!
  7. Primitive Racism???
  8. Those planets were from Revenge of the Sith. It's the planets where Jedi succumb to Order 66.
  9. I think you're confusing things with the Rwanda incident...although I guess they didn't install a puppet government.
  10. I would suspect a large amount of bitterness comes from a "jealousy" of sorts.
  11. At least it's consistent. Large numbers = good!
  12. LOL, I thought they resembled too! At first I didn't like the ending...it was too sudden. But after hearing that it does adhere to the book, I don't mind.
  13. Top-Shelf Long Island Ice Tea. I had a place charge me $15 for one. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> My recommendation is to never buy alcohol at a place other than a liquor store. Oy! And even then, it's getting too expensive. Fortunately, I don't drink
  14. Yeah, piracy is up the yahoo in Asia. I remember getting into a discussion with some guy on these forums who claimed to be from the Phillipines. He didn't mind about the piracy
  15. That is why evil will always win...because good is dumb
  16. What was that? What seems to be expensive????
  17. Yeah, we have surpluses now. Although I'm sure a financial advisor could see it as a "bad" move, if we could possibly make more money investing our loans elsewhere. I'm old school though....I like not owing money
  18. Do you see Open Source as the way of the future? I think it still lacks the profit motive.
  19. It's the on/off switch for his Acme Iron Lung.
  20. I'm kind of surprised....although it could be expensive to get to. I know that's one big setback with Alberta's oil, is that a lot of it is in Oil Sands, which is more expensive to refine. Although I'm pretty sure the off coast stuff in the Atlantic is pure crude (I can't see it being anything else). It's going to be wierd...Newfoundland is going to be a "have" province.
  21. Nur was just showing off the fact that he knew those unnamed planets!
  22. True. But perhaps more of a hassle Maybe my GPL code changes don't make the program better
  23. Not sure about percentage. If you follow the link, you'll see: Saudi Arabia, 261.8 (yikes!) Canada, 180.0 Iraq, 112.5 UAE, 97.8 Kuwait, 96.5 Iran, 89.7 Venezuela, 77.8 Russia, 60.0 Libya, 29.5 Nigeria, 24.0 It looks like a lot! And given the rather steep drop off at #9, probably fairly significant.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.