(4) What do the words mean?

Are we finally going to get Wheel of Time? or something around it?

Please say yes.

My Reason for thinking this:

2010: February 12, 2010 it was announced that Obsidian Entertainment, developers of Neverwinter Nights 2, would be working with Red Eagle Games on the new Wheel of Time video game.

Aug 13, 2012: New Wheel of Fortune video from Red Eagle

Today: Post from Obsidian

Random Thought: Look at the Original Wheel of Fortune Logo "Two wheels and a Snake" aka SnakeWheel

Obsidian post a similar snake / dragon with a 4.....Then again I can be super way off.

My brain is going crazy right now!

Are we finally going to get Wheel of Time? or something around it?

Please say yes.

My Reason for thinking this:

2010: February 12, 2010 it was announced that Obsidian Entertainment, developers of Neverwinter Nights 2, would be working with Red Eagle Games on the new Wheel of Time video game.

Aug 13, 2012: New Wheel of Fortune video from Red Eagle

Today: Post from Obsidian

Random Thought: Look at the Original Wheel of Fortune Logo "Two wheels and a Snake" aka SnakeWheel

Obsidian post a similar snake / dragon with a 4.....Then again I can be super way off.

My brain is going crazy right now!

Crap. Beaten to the punch. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate :p

• Like 1

Bethesda owns the Fallout license, and will produce FO4 internally. If Obsidian ever make another Fallout, it won't be until a Bethesda FO4 comes out - meaning, at least 3 years out.

Sorry. :biggrin:

So, is it Bard's Tale 4? Dungeon Siege 4? It's funny how they emphasize how they won't reveal the project codename. Maybe the '4' stands for that it's their fourth project? Maybe it all together means something about that they are working on the something they made 4 years age again?

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

It's funny how they emphasize how they won't reveal the project codename.

Maybe it's a previously cancelled project we've already seen the codename for. North Carolina could have been resurrected. Or Virginia

Or maybe Sega came to its senses and it's Conneticut, with all the teaser info being to throw us off.

Hey! Hey guys! What if... What if the 4 isn't actually related to the game, but is just part of the countdown timer?

http://www.formsprin...704167608404161

That's number 2 on my list (sorry Sawyer), so I'm hoping!
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

February 12, 2010: Obsidian Entertainment would be working with Red Eagle Games on the new Wheel of Time video game.

Aug 13, 2012: New Wheel of Time video from Red Eagle

Aug 18, 2012: Red Eagle Games canceled their Kickstarter

Today: New ProjectX post on Obsidian

Wheel of Time Logo: Snakewheel.png

Obsidian logo is a Snake / Dragon with a 4 (The #4 is throwing me off a bit)

Updated 9/10/2012: #4 is the 4th age is what will occur after Tarmon Gai'don.

Last book: Tower of Midnight written by: Robert Jordan with Brandon Sanderson

Next book: A Memory of Light (To be released 8 January 2013)

In the book Towers of Midnight: The artillery was called / referenced as "DRAGONS" (this may explain the dragon in the Obsidian ProjectX picture)

Mazrim Taim had originally declared himself the Dragon Reborn but when Rand al'Thor declared himself the true Dragon, Taim was thrown from his horse in battle and captured by Aes Sedai.

Moving forward to Towers of Midnight: Mazrim Taim is ruling the black tower now.

Hummmmmm!

Edited by Kalador

A Celtic/Gaelic inspired new IP would be awesome :yes:

Edit to add: I'm completely unfamiliar with the Wheel of Time stuff, so no idea if that would be "good" or "bad"

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein