I've been following this thread for a little while now. The work here is amazing!

Was wondering if someone could "Portrait Mode" this picture, that I've been using since POE1 as my main canon Watcher.

I would be super grateful! And so would The Watcher.  :biggrin:

EDIT: Also found this version, which is what I originally used for the portrait sizing. I didn't know if it would be too small, however...

3ff14d7933c0289a5e9c8daafa1c7fba.png

the_huntsman_by_reneaigner-d6wwuyg.jpg

Edited by TheWolfeScott

Started using gimp yesterday and took me an eternity to remove the face tattoo and the "skull hat" from the original image and it looks decent now I think. But can't seem to make it look good in watercolor and I'm curious if anyone can improve it.

Here's a link to the original image with face tattoo+skull hat, if anyone want to use it/mess with it: 

https://i.imgur.com/BOkJAdg.jpg

And here's my awkward and amateur face tattoo removal:

https://i.imgur.com/4jGD6W3.png

post-179954-0-41174400-1528989993_thumb.png

post-179954-0-80159900-1528990491_thumb.png

Edited by OrpheusM

My first attempt at doing this and using Gimp. Lol, I have seriously clocked in more time creating these portraits then playing the actual game. Please, can some fix my portraits for the same picture? Also, any Gimp tips for new portraits makers?? Thank you!!

post-217021-0-23935300-1529017925_thumb.png

post-217021-0-69720500-1529017969.png

post-217021-0-51530800-1529017992_thumb.png

post-217021-0-72716500-1529018011.png

I've been following this thread for a little while now. The work here is amazing!

Was wondering if someone could "Portrait Mode" this picture, that I've been using since POE1 as my main canon Watcher.

EDIT: Also found this version, which is what I originally used for the portrait sizing. I didn't know if it would be too small, however...

voPkThF.pngUclcAnC.png4ZXUsBF.png4p8trte.png

Edited : V2   FJlQIZb.pngW7QqMiG.png

Edited by mookzung
  • Like 6

Awesome!  :w00t:  Thank you so much!

Can someone convert, please? Me and paint/gimp don't mix. o:)

Im new at this and the blue/purple nature of colour threw me off completely. You can use it until someone else makes a better one :p

OMG! Thank you!!! (showers you in cookies, virgins and hugs!)

Here is my attempt at another one:

attachicon.gifmale118a_convo.pngattachicon.gifmale118a_si.png

Thanks Rafaelan looks fantastic :yes:

Not sure i dare to ask but is it possible to make the convo one a bit more zoomed in like this one ?

But only if you have time and feels for it. Im grateful for the ones you made  :yes:

attachicon.gifmale118a_convo.pn

Ah thanks again its perfect !! Im glad talented persons on this forum take there time to help out :yes:

Found some nice fire ladies for portraits, though I haven't been able to find decent ones with horns + Fire Godlike's new metal/molten look. Someone mind helping me with the watercolors? They're kinda kicking my ass.

X5uJ2Xb.pngfIRGvgb.png2q0Yb0u.pngTK1Nlcc.png

killer portraits... i want some.

Yesterday, upon the stair, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish, I wish he'd go away... -Hughes Mearns

Edited : V2   FJlQIZb.pngW7QqMiG.png

How are you doing these? Outlines and brushes in particular. The last 5 or 6 portraits you have done are really good. This one and the one at the top of page 24 are the closest I have seen to the style of the in game water colour portraits.

Edited by Hayte