Can someone help me find a young adult black dwarf male or create one? I want to use it for my Poe-Poe2 play through. 

• Like 1

No one expected the Death Godlike to save the day #DeathDwarf#DeathWatcher#OnceuponaDwarf

"A drink for every person that heard I was a cipher and thought he must be an orlan." #Aptapo#CipherDwarf

Can someone help me find a young adult black dwarf male or create one? I want to use it for my Poe-Poe2 play through.

Others might be able to find one for you, but I can create one! :D Do you have any other details on the character you want in the portrait? Eg scars, Necklaces, clothing /armor, eye color,facial expressions

• Like 1

Others might be able to find one for you, but I can create one! :D Do you have any other details on the character you want in the portrait? Eg scars, Necklaces, clothing /armor, eye color,facial expressions

Paladin armor, one purple eye and the other brown, dark chocolate skin tone, and to finish off with his facial expression been cheerful or laughter if possible. Tyvm.  

• Like 2

No one expected the Death Godlike to save the day #DeathDwarf#DeathWatcher#OnceuponaDwarf

"A drink for every person that heard I was a cipher and thought he must be an orlan." #Aptapo#CipherDwarf

Paladin armor, one purple eye and the other brown, dark chocolate skin tone, and to finish off with his facial expression been cheerful or laughter if possible. Tyvm.

Awesome! Np! I'm super excited. Thank you for the details!!

Just redid some of them

male_human_7_lg.pngmale_human_7_convo.pngmale_human_7_sm.pngmale_human_7_si.png

male_human_6_lg.pngmale_human_6_convo.pngmale_human_6_sm.pngmale_human_6_si.png

male_human_3_lg.pngmale_human_3_convo.pngmale_human_3_sm.pngmale_human_3_si.png

male_human_2_lg.pngmale_human_2_convo.pngmale_human_2_sm.pngmale_human_2_si.png

• Like 1

awesome looking pallegina there! i hope no one gets offended with her showing skin. it seems the trending nowadays is that we need to be afraid of women showing skin and that's seems to be a sin.

I feel like I'm baiting myself here, but :

It's not woman showing skin that's a problem, it's the fact that an excessive number of things have most or all women showing skin for no reason other than fanservice (usually directed at men only). People would (or should) get mad if a ton of content was men constantly exploited for sexuality or whatever(just for women), over and over.

I'm really grateful that pillars of eternity's clothes make sense/aren't just for a male eye, and that both men and woman are written like people and not gender expectations.

That said, I generally don't care about mods or fan art, because it's totally individual and personal. People can do whatever in their personal free time. ;p ;)

What's wrong with you? Women's beauty was always praised - from ancient times. And now, you, trying to negate it?

Edited by Phenomenum