So what's in your game library?

Rhaeg

Earlier today I criticised, and not without good reason, the steam library of fellow forum person TheisEjsing in another thread somewhere on these boards. Since it's only fair then to let other people cast an eye over my own library and because I'm actually quite curious about what the other geeks over here are playing, I thought to myself: "Why not start a new thread where we can share and harshly*, but fairly, criticise each others game libraries?". And after having had that thought I actually decided to take action and do it, so I made (or actually am making while I type this) this thread. So I'll start with my Steam library... *drum ruffle*

xgYvo4K.jpg

As you can see it's a very tiny one (I've seen quite a few people with hundreds of games in their libraries!(!!!!)) that easily fits in one small screenshot, even though I've had a Steam account since forever. I also spend quite a bit of time gaming, but I just buy maybe 3 or 4 games a year max (not counting DLCs and such). I do own some old games from the pre-Steam era like the original Black Isle games from when I was a kid (Baldur's Gate on 5 cd's not counting Tales of the Sword Coast ring a bell to anyone? :p). I also own some non-steam games, mainly the Mass Effect and Dragon Age series on Origin (which I know some people here hate a lot :p) and I've played some MMOs over the years that I ran away from because I was too anti-social or because some fellow guild members were too anti-social or whatever: Lord of the Rings Online, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Elder Scrolls Online and a bit of Eve Online. I've lost interest in Lotro and Swtor years ago and never was able to find a good guild for ESO, a pity that since I love Elder Scrolls and ESO isn't that bad for an MMO.

As for my Steam library: some games in it I like more than others. Crusader Kings II I've never even played, it was free a few weeks ago (and now Paradox wants me to buy the bazillion DLCs for that game, I guess). I spent most time on TW:Warhammer 1&2 by far, so much I'm ashamed to mention the combined total of hours :p One other game from my list I'd like to mention is Age of Wonders 3, made by the pretty small Triumph Studios (fellow Dutchies \o/): I'm guessing it's not incredibly well known, but if you like (fantasy) turn-based strategy I can only recommend it. The older games from the series are great too but pretty ancient now. Age of Wonders 4 is expected to be announced later this month.

Now, have you ever seen such a fine bundle of pc gaming greatness? And what are you peeps playing? Show me show me show me!!!

* In case you couldn't tell, I mean harshly in the "*wink wink* ;) ;) "-type of way

Edit: lots of grammar mistakes and for some reason I called Age of Wonders real-time while it's actually one of the dying kind called turn-based strategy

Edited by Rhaeg
  • Like 2

Since I have 400+ games in my Steam library it's easier to filter the currently installed games.

J29RgPS.png

I'm playing like.. two of those.

• Like 4

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

(I've seen quite a few people with hundreds of games in their libraries!(!!!!)) 

Since I have 400+ games in my Steam library it's easier to filter the currently installed games.

Hehehe ;)

I have about 400, 280 or so on GOG, rest on Steam and a couple on Uplay

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Here is my ever so humble steam library collection of 251 games. This doesn't include the games I have on GoG. Some of these were presents from others, some were free, some were part of bundles, and some were just impulse buys. 

tfLDiMX.png

rBkudVd.png

Here is what I have installed on Steam and GOG. Nothing currently installed from Uplay or Origin.

AoANizS.pngwuT0BYZ.png

I have 82 games on Steam, 104 on GOG, 25 on Origin, and 5 on Uplay

Edited by ShadySands

Free games updated 3/4/21

The only Trek game I still own is Starfleet Academy on GOG :(

Starfleet Academy is so good!

I iwonder if GoG has Elite Force 1 and 2... or the Klingon game which I forgot the name of but it was really the first game where you could fly real time to a planet and into the atmosphere without loading times.

• Like 1

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

They don't have either Elite Force, as I would own them if they did.

They don't have any non IPLY Star Trek titles (though those are 30% off this weekend). If I had to guess it would be that Activision can't be bothered sorting the licence out for a near 20 year old game.

Wow that's a lot of stuff, I didn't even play from various bundles and such:
hM54N67.jpg

As a bonus some top playtime. Completely not accurate as in my university time I played most of my game off time. Couple hundered hours missing, but still shows off preferences:
JLJmnHB.jpg

Finally, part of my gog library. Only included "completed games" (games I have on gog and actually completed there - copies of games I have from steam, but not played on gog not included, games I didn't complete (like Divinity 2 or Deadfire aren't listed)):
RgkcZPQ.jpg

500+

I don't play much on steam though. PSN is where it's at for the most part. 

Most played games are Fallout: New Vegas, Red Orchestra 2, Borderlands 2 and Bad Company 2. 

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

I don't have alot so it's probably not really worth sharing lol I am happy with what I have though :)

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

I don't have alot so it's probably not really worth sharing lol I am happy with what I have though :)

Ow come on, look at what little I have. Share share share!

Edited by Rhaeg
  • Like 1

CS 1.6
Empire Total War
Frostpunk
Path of Exile (PoE)
Playerunknown's battlegrounds

Buy PoE currency
Rocket League
Buy currency
They are bilions

These are my favorite games, especially when it comes to Path of Exile and the possibility of buying poe orbs.
PoE = Path of Exile, so you can buy Path of Exile currency

I used to play MMO games like Tibia, but that was not what I expected. I also played in Diablo 2 and that's why I respect the Path of Exile so much.
I was charmed by the opportunity to buy poe orbs and PoE Currency, which the creators of GGG gave us.
Some of you have questions about currency in PoE:
-Where is the best to buy PoE orbs?
- Is PoE Orbs PoE Items?
- How to distinguish valuable currency and when to buy it.
In many guides it is not easy to find the answer to these bothering questions, but I will try to answer you.
In the Path of Exile, the valuable orbs are Mirror of Kalandra, Exalted Orbs, Vaal Orbs and Chaos Orbs. The rest of the orbs is cheap poe currency.
Where is best to buy poe currency?
I buy my orbs at Odealo, they are well known to me and have the best and cheapest orbs at the Incursion League
Check this: Buy poe currency

Edited by poeplayer

PoE currency large skill injectors eve isk

Ow come on, look at what little I have. Share share share!

One Piece Pirate Warriors 3

Alan Wake

The Long Dark

The Forest

The Witcher 3

I think that's about all I have installed at the moment :)

This is what I have installed right now.

Across Steam, Origin, Uplay and GOG.

- Ember.
- Mad Max.

- Freelancer.
- Rebel Galaxy.

- The Dark Eye - Demonicon.
- The Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt.
- Assassin's Creed Rogue.
- Assassin's Creed Black Flag.

- Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy).
- Pillars of Eternity II - Deadfire.

Edited by wolfrider100

" Life... is strength. That is not to be contested, it seems

logical enough. You live, you affect your world. "

Jon Irenicus ´

Around 65 games on Steam. Most bought between 2010-2014. Only reason I have that many is I impulse bought some during a couple sales, didn't install/play most of them and never did that again. The ones still/currently installed are:

CurrentSteamInstalled-01.jpg

Bought FF-XV start of Dec. 2016 on PS4 and haven't played anything else, really, since (and now I have it on PC too).
Almost everything else I haven't touched for 3+ years.

Last three Steam games I bought (besides FF-XV):

Fallout 4 (release day, played some hours but never finished) (oh wait, did Pillars come out after FO4? then that one instead. I can't remember well these days. :p  )
Planet Coaster (late 2016, tried it a few hours)
Firewatch (April 2017, barely started)

From GoG - I'm not sure, maybe 30ish bought, most never installed (I just wanted digital versions of them). Maybe 5-6 faves are installed.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Too many damn games. Around 350 games. I've finished about 100 of them for good. Some are humble bundle games that I won't touch after trying them, some were bad purchases that I've since abandoned. But about 150 games still to finish with 200 still on wishlist. 

I need to retire early from work and just play these damn games.

• Like 1

Hate the living, love the dead.