That TV Topic

Blarghagh

Had reruns of Brooklyn 99 on in the background and two characters whose main character traits are being sad, fat, useless, no-life, creepy perverts had a fight and they started yelling insults at each other:

"You cuck!"

"You're the cuck, snowflake!"

Made my day. Truth in television right there.

• Like 1

Lethal Weapon. I guess it's pretty much over now that they fired the actor that plays Riggs and that

Riggs got shot in the chest in the last episode

I've read they're trying to recast and keep it going but I dunno if the plan is a new actor playing the same character or a new actor playing a new character. I've also read they might try to recast a woman for the role but eh, I think I'm probably done with it even if they miracle a 3rd season. The show isn't that good and I only watched it for the play between Wayans and Crawford.

Free games updated 3/4/21

Brooklyn Nine Nine too. ;(

Didnt you dislike The Expanse?

Have you watched the new season of American Horror Story, my DSTV was connecting intermittently so I have to wait for a few weeks for the season to rerun   

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

No we havent watched the last two seasons. For me, it just never recaptured the magic of Season 1 Murder House and I eventually totally lost interest.

Okay yes I understand, I think the last season was okay ?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Would Netflix snatch it up? Seems like they want Lost in Space to take off as their flagship scifi show.

Its funny, I have my DSTV and Netflix and Showtime so I have real choice   

But there are still series I cant find, like the Preacher :) 

John Milton 

Noooooo The Expanse. Why, just why. But garbage stays on air? What's wrong with people?

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Lucifer cancelled too

I'm running out of shows

Lucifer cancelled too

I'm running out of shows

the SaveLucifer tag could possibly hit 666k tweets by midnight

would love to see it picked up elsewhere, just not palm tree-less Vancouver ...

Gentlemen, you do know this series is not based on  a true person?

John Milton 

Lucifer was getting on my last nerve just because hes so damn stupid. Hes literally been alive since creation began and hes intermingled with and been responsible for punishing humanity since humanity has existed, but hes an oblivious moron in social and personal relationships. C'mon! The Devil should be smoooooooth. :lol:

• Like 3

Huh, what the hell happened to Fear the Walking Dead? It is... dare I say it... it is actually good right now. The last couple episodes of season 3 suddenly have been really good, and season 4 started out really good as well?!

... Did a quick trip to google and it turns out the writers have changed. Well, that explains some things. Now they should change the writers for The Walking Dead as well, I guess.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Problem with The Walking Dead is that they sort of have to follow the comic. There's quite a few changes from comic with different characters but the story is mostly there. My main problem with TWD is that they made great characters in the comic totally unlikable in the TV Series and when they killed them off, I just didn't care about them.

Fear the Walking Dead is all original stories and the writers can pretty much do whatever they like and I much prefer it.

Well, TWD also had double the episodes ordered up on half the budget. Which basically tanked the series while it was just getting legs. If it wasn't for that strong establishing mini-series of a first season and the fact that people were hungry for a long-form zombie flick then I think it would have died instead of becoming the... zombie that it is.

Basically everyone that I know who watches considers it one of their lower-brow viewing pleasures and is thoroughly annoyed by plenty.