Posting A Funny - The Thread

Blarghagh

Siamese "Fighting Fish" are calledthat exactly why you think and are regularely used for team names and such for martial arts schools. Couple of martial arts flicks under that name from different countries too, including an awful dutch martial arts flick that was heavily advertised here being the first and thankfully so far only martial arts film from the Netherlands, which is how I learned this crap in the first place. :lol:

• Like 1

Quote for the Day: "The older I get, the more I wonder what Kevin McAllister's dad did to afford that house & a vacation to Paris for 9 people."

• Like 6

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

24294299_1012366552249243_10442262396868

• Like 3

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

3smart.jpg

• Like 15

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Guys, I think I may have just found my patronus.

I am surprised they are not extinct yet, but I can feel them xD

• Like 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

That Christian cake Christian gun meme doesn't work. When you sell the cake for the wedding you know what it is for. Chances are when you sell the gun you don't know it is going to be used for murder. You would need to show that the gun seller kjnew the gun was going to be used for murder when they sold it for the meme to work.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.