RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS

I used to hang out in the Way Off Topic. I even have oby on my ignore list to prove it :)

Don't think I have anyone on ignore.  People sure are touchy about forum posting here, though.

Sometimes I put people on ignore because their posts are so great, the extra anticipation that comes with revealing how they respond is delightful.

• Like 2

• Like 1

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Eh, I wouldn't say GTA elements. More like a slightly dodgy Skyrim/Gothic mashup with a few ideas drawn from Harry Potter.

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Looks like another in a long line of quickly forgotten sandbox MMOs.

• Like 2
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Idk, I don't think blocking anyone is going to change anything tbh, nor do I think it's going to imprint some thought process or make someone learn a lesson if that was the point?

When you find somebody's posts to be consistently unpleasant to the point where you always want to skip them, then Ignore makes forums easier to scan through for enjoyable posts. Whether the blocked individual learns from the experience is beside the point. They no longer exist.

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

Idk, I don't think blocking anyone is going to change anything tbh, nor do I think it's going to imprint some thought process or make someone learn a lesson if that was the point?

When you find somebody's posts to be consistently unpleasant to the point where you always want to skip them, then Ignore makes forums easier to scan through for enjoyable posts. Whether the blocked individual learns from the experience is beside the point. They no longer exist.

You still see when the person posts though lol It just hides their comments, if the person is very active you will still see their name alot. They never fully dissapear.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

The new SimAnt looks great

• Like 2

Yes, I'm waiting for the expansion to start my new play through, I'll do some skills different this time and also be more evil.

I was thinking about starting an assassin build and following a guide, since I struggled with my build in my first run.

I ate my words tonight... I cancelled my pre-order on Lawbreakers - the new hero fps, and pre-purchased Sundered and Pyre with that money. Seemed like the better deal to me lol

Those blaster rifles need a foregrip

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra