Whats the Chance we reach all the stretchsgoals ?

I'm not sure about the $5m goal, but i expect the two below are almost a given.  $4.5m has probably been met with the $55ish K from Slacker + PayPal on the Portal we have probably already gained the $100k necessary.  Anyway, I hope we get the all.  60 days is a long time to get those remaining goals.  So I am hopeful. 

• Like 1

Im sure it will spike when they finally transfer the fig funds over, i know im going to be spending more. 

I think that has already been done.  Fairly sure it is all on the backer portal now.

I think that has already been done.  Fairly sure it is all on the backer portal now.

Except not really :p

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

New update about the slacker backer money. It's standing at $49,494 right now, up just a little bit more than 4,000 compared to yesterday. That's not good. If it continues like this we'll probably not make the 5 million goal. On the bright side, the 4.5 million goal is in the bag.

Edited by mumbogumshoe

New update about the slacker backer money. It's standing at $49,494 right now, up just a little bit more than 4,000 compared to yesterday. That's not good. If it continues like this we'll probably not make the 5 million goal. On the bright side, the 4.5 million goal is in the bag.

We're dealing with relatively small amounts, so the daily amount cant indicate much. It will spike when word gets around and it will be low on silent days. Can't see predictions having any value now.

• Like 2

So... 100k in 3 days?

57 days left for another 500k... should be a walk in the park

Almost 100k in 3 days, but if Obsidian don't do some interviews or release some raw footage that number will go down quite fast.

• Like 2

Another thing to mention: once the Black Isle Bastard pirate crew reaches its funding goal (currently 25% funded) another 5000$ will be added, eventually reaching 5 million. So come and join! :)

• Like 8

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Fig's slacker backer pledges are up to $56,899 today. 

Also of interest, ObsidianEric(head of marketing) on Reddit responded to a person doubting we'll reach 5 million, telling him to take heart and that they have a (marketing) plan.

• Like 10

Apparently there's ~$50k unaccounted for (we're at a ~4.58m with just ~120k total in Slacker Backers and Backer Portal). The aforementioned plan is to slowly raise the investment cap, isn't it?

Edited by mph