Happy Valentines all !

BruceVC

Happy V-day all  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

I know how romantic and sentimental this forum is....so what are all your plans ?

Did you spoil your respective partner ?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

While some go for the Romeo and Juliet ideal... I think Gomez and Morticia are a much better goal to aim for.

16684213_10155036727230746_3765244011967

16730274_10155036730695746_7760140974352

Edited by Raithe
  • Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Jeez Ben, is there anything else to you? You are becoming a real on-trick pony here.

"Be on the lookout for thieves, trespassers, aaaand COMMUNISTS!"

The Director FO4

My plans are to work late.

Well this is not a bad start, thanks for sharing your plans for Valentines  :wub:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I was going to consider your valentine to me to be that today has two threads in WoT not about politics but then I made the mistake of reading this one.

:lol: 

Thats actually a  good point, we cant seem to avoid politics 

John Milton 

I was going to consider your valentine to me to be that today has two threads in WoT not about politics but then I made the mistake of reading this one.

What? I don't see anything. :grin:

Put fascists and sociopaths on your ignore list.

Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past.

I'm getting off work in a couple of hours and then comes dinner, movie, and trying to get all the achievements in co-op Portal 2 (because she wants to collect them all). I'm assuming that we'll fail and end up doing/playing other things instead.

"A little inaccuracy sometimes saves a ton of explanation."
-H. H. Munro

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

You must be clicking, else you wouldn't see the thread in the first place?

I spent Valentine's Day having nightmares that romances would be added to PoE2.

Hmm? No, it doesn't prevent you from seeing threads made by blocked people...also, my blocks are more subject-oriented: if Hitler or Stalin were posting in a thread about video games, I would probably click "view post" to see what they had to say, because it's not their video game interests that are not worth reading. Politics? Well...not so much, :p.

Regardless, happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Edited by Bartimaeus

Put fascists and sociopaths on your ignore list.

Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past.

You must be clicking, else you wouldn't see the thread in the first place?

I spent Valentine's Day having nightmares that romances would be added to PoE2.

Yeah about that...

"To be fair, if I was married to Milla Jovovich, I would also be happy just making movies that show off her butt." - Hurlsnot

"I originally just wanted to ignore this, but I can't sleep, so why not." - majestic

"I murdered my entire family as well as the police and priests investigating me for murdering my entire family in the name of Satan. Good times." - Bartimaeus

"I will undoubtedly cave and buy this since Nintendo has me by the balls with Shin Megami Tensei V." - Keyrock

Bought a six pack of beer for myself, then pulled out my work laptop. Never was a fan of "commercial" holidays whose purpose seems to be revenue boosting and nothing else ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Best V Day gift ever: Playboy realized going non nude was completely idiotic and have decided to return to the old way. LMAO SJW Nazis FAIL again!

Playboy only went non nude in print no?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra