alternative facts

Gromnir

might as well keep a list so we can reflect as the thread grows to proportions dwarfing the leviathan.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/bowling-green-massacre-kellyanne-conway-cosmo-234687

starts at the top.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-claims-media-is-covering-up-terror-attacks-citing-no-evidence/ar-AAmG36U?ocid=spartanntp.

'course conway did admit she had misspoken 'bout the bowling green massacre, but she used a link to a news story to explain, which kinda undercuts her whole claim that the news didn't cover the event. and 'course obama never did impose a ban on refugees from iran following the massacre, so...

alternative facts.

where were you when the massacre occurred?  we will always remember bowling green, 2011. peace.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 17

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

I read that today as well

PS would him still thinking he won the popular vote count?

yes

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-trump-pence-voter-fraud-20170205-story.html

"Despite no credible evidence that any massive voter fraud occurred, especially on the scale Trump suggested, during the 2016 presidential race, the president has continued to push the theory, much to the chagrin of some of his aides and many congressional leaders."

still in the news.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

If there was no massive voter fraud according tot he Democrats than how the hell at people spamming the election was hacked? At least pick which version of fake news you gonna spread.

Plus, whatever the number, there is no doubt illegal immigrants voted and that they were encouraged by the Democrats to do so.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

If there was no massive voter fraud according tot he Democrats than how the hell at people spamming the election was hacked? At least pick which version of fake news you gonna spread.

Plus, whatever the number, there is no doubt illegal immigrants voted and that they were encouraged by the Democrats to do so.

alternative facts.  you are getting into the spirit o' the thread with gusto.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 6

I had an alternative salad for lunch today.

1024x1024.jpg

Healthy eating at its finest.

• Like 9

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

alternative facts.  you are getting into the spirit o' the thread with gusto.

HA! Good Fun!

volo this is a '" safe spot " , I know it may seem like Im teasing you but lets not be impulsive and dismiss any honest assessments 

I would like everyone to just be mature and accept criticism in the spirit its meant to be...constructive  , your post is not all alternative facts but parts of it come across questionable and irrational 

I will breakdown what concerns me in your post ?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

it will be interesting to see how trump spins this.  am expecting a couple boardies to defend the list no matter how alternate fact based it may be.

kinda cheating the thread as it is actual a full week o' tweets, but...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/factcheck/what-trump-got-wrong-on-twitter-this-week-supernumber4/ar-AAmzHtq?ocid=spartanntp

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

Read the difference on what it takes to vote in Red or Blue states. Sure, he deported lots but he also gives them a go ahead to vote. And, Kalifornia leaders BRAG about their relatives who are ILLEGAL immigrants and seem to be okay to defend criminals. Because that is exactly what illegal immigrants are - criminals.

I mean it seems hilarious to expect citizens and LEGAL immigrants to follow the law when you allow illegals to wantonly break the law AND encourage it.

it will be interesting to see how trump spins this.  am expecting a couple boardies to defend the list no matter how alternate fact based it may be.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/factcheck/what-trump-got-wrong-on-twitter-this-week-supernumber4/ar-AAmzHtq?ocid=spartanntp

HA! Good Fun!

https://twitter.com/Kevinliptakcnn/status/828770708524244993/photo/1

Someone's one something with some items on this list. Well at least they thought Charleston got enough coverage, or wasn't terrorism, heh.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

"Because that is exactly what illegal immigrants are - criminals."

You hear this a lot but it is inaccurate. Being undocumented is a civil misdemeanor, not a violation of criminal code. That's why they are deported rather than put in jail.

• Like 1

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

"Because that is exactly what illegal immigrants are - criminals."

You hear this a lot but it is inaccurate. Being undocumented is a civil misdemeanor, not a violation of criminal code. That's why they are deported rather than put in jail.

Yeah, I've told him that a few times. Gotta remember that Volo is working with a monochromatic justice system.

HA! Good Fun!

https://twitter.com/Kevinliptakcnn/status/828770708524244993/photo/1

Someone's one something with some items on this list. Well at least they thought Charleston got enough coverage, or wasn't terrorism, heh.

anybody wanna type "san bernardino december 2015" into a search engine? perhaps trump 'couldn't find it as he misspelled the city in question.  help him out, eh?

HA! Good Fun!

ps keep in mind spicer offered alternate facts and referenced lack of "adequate coverage" when in fact, trump's actual comment regarding press coverage were as follows:

“It’s gotten to a point where it’s not even being reported. In many cases, the very, very dishonest press doesn’t want to report it. They have their reasons and you understand that.” 

Edited by Gromnir

Not being American I have to ask, how exactly are the rules for the immigrant vote in the USA? Based on what I'm reading you need US citizenship to be able to vote, which not all immigrants would have, and less so any illegal ones. If so I'm not sure by what means you can affect the results by "illegal immigrant votes".

My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/alephg

Currently playing: Roadwarden

Not being American I have to ask, how exactly are the rules for the immigrant vote in the USA? Based on what I'm reading you need US citizenship to be able to vote, which not all immigrants would have, and less so any illegal ones. If so I'm not sure by what means you can affect the results by "illegal immigrant votes".

The (wholly discredited) theory is that the officials running the polling places in certain areas allowed people to vote who shouldn't have been able to. 

There is no evidence at all that any kind of widespread fraud like this happened, but that doesn't stop some folks who want it to be true from believing it. 

Edited by Enoch

"You hear this a lot but it is inaccurate. Being undocumented is a civil misdemeanor, not a violation of criminal code. That's why they are deported rather than put in jail."

What don't you get about the ILLEGAL part of illegal. If you break the law you a criminal.  Some crimes are worse and at epunished worse but a crime is a crime is a crime.

If you want to know how illegal immigrants get to vote in Amerika, check out the different  rules every state has to deal with voter ID. Remember that according to SJW Nazis asking for someone's ID is racist.

Seriously, I'm glad that Kanada is a lot more hardcore when it comes to dealing with illegal criminals. Last thing I need is a bunch of yahoo Amerikans sneaking into my country illegally and voting. And, then having government officials tell me that is A-Okay. I certainly don't wnamt some whitie surfer dude  floating over to Kanada. Yeha, that's actually happened. Oh, btw, we didn't give him a medla. We made an example of his trespass. And, told him one simple thing: YOU GOTTA GO BACK.

It is funny how people are so worried about illegal immigrants from Mexico sneaking into the US are treated ignoring the fact that Mexico's laws are way damn worse espciially for THEIR southern neighbours. R00fles!

"There is no evidence at all that any kind of widespread fraud like this happened"

There is plenty of evidence. But, you are too busy swallowing whatever the Fake News Networks spam to actually learning the facts.

Edited by Volourn

They alternative vote.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/factcheck/ap-fact-check-trump-says-terrorism-acts-ignored-evidence/ar-AAmG2n2?ocid=spartanntp

so, kinda looks as if the terrorist acts were covered, with the exception o' the alternative factual bowling green massacre.

HA! Good Fun!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/cnn-rejects-white-house-claim-we-never-retracted-statement-on-conway/ar-AAmI1j0?ocid=spartandhp

so, the trump white house released alternative facts regarding cnn's refusal to invite the motha' o' alternative facts on air 'cause o' her credibility issues.

is actual getting confusing with all the layers o' alternative facts.

HA! Good Fun!