The Funny Things Thread

16195210_1888221111398147_69278413319840

I'm sure people mid-right never look like people mid-left. Of course the only way we know for sure the top right and top left don't overlap is because there's a black woman on the left.

Beware of the rabbit: http://dangerousminds.net/comments/medieval_times_attack_of_the_giant_killer_rabbits

Hard to believe those aren't fake.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Also, just for Hurl...

16142291_1176113455770381_75227635354370

• Like 4

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

16473708_10155014508345746_8475894932517

but are we sure?

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

but are we sure?

Hawking radiation.

cmon man, this in funny thread, just yes or no would suffice :]

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

giphy.gif

• Like 7
"Turned wrong way round, the relentless unforeseen was what we schoolchildren studied as 'History,' harmless history, where everything unexpected in its own time is chronicled on the page as inevitable. The terror of the unforeseen is what the science of history hides, turning a disaster into an epic.”

-Philip Roth, The Plot Against America

214773_original.png
  • Like 5

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

16602588_1579110882104975_81190090109011

When the local Subway was being robbed, they Mustard the entire SPD. Lettuce be glad it left the perpetrator in a Pickle. Afterwards, there was a lot of paperwork to Ketchup.  :bat:  :aiee:

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

214773_original.png

send it around in our company, few people asked me if I am prepared to get fired xD