The US Election 2016, Part IX

Pidesco

:lol:  Ah the British. Please don't make us kick your asses a third time. 

• Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

You are a random person in Michigan. You have no influence or power in Afrika. 

Actually I do. I've got money, and thus the power to save their lives. They'll die and I'll do nothing; I won't even sweat it either. I just don't care. See, when I weigh the value of saving people's lives vs getting myself a new video game. Well, I decide being entertained for like 30 hours is more important than some kid in Africa's life.

WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME DEFEND HILLARY!?!

Because my hatred of her is greater than yours.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

Westerners have been sending money to Afrika for decades. Sending money as a random person is useless because you have absolutely no control on how it is actually spent. So, no, you have no power.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Westerners have been sending money to Afrika for decades. Sending money as a random person is useless because you have absolutely no control on how it is actually spent. So, no, you have no power.

If I donate money to a reputable charity it will likely end up saving lives. If I don't trust ANY of them, I could directly sponsor some kid in Africa. Donating money to the needy is not hard, at all.

Your whole point is BS. Hillary, not Saddam, is the one who decided they should be starved to death. Saddam looked the other way, so what? And no, she didn't decide to starve them becuz' Saddam. Unless he had magic mind control, or a gun to her head; she chose to kill 100,000's of Iraqi's of her own free will. If she thought her actions would not kill 100,000's of people; she wouldn't have done it, since killing them was the point.

They were the target; not Saddam.

Edited by Namutree

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

Because on the 'I hate you scale'... Saddam is worse than Hillary. Do you agree or disagree? he, btw, like Hillary, also had  30 years of experience. How did that work out for him while he hid in a hole? Mayhaps, Hillary will meet the same fate. <>

Because on the 'I hate you scale'... Saddam is worse than Hillary. Do you agree or disagree? he, btw, like Hillary, also had  30 years of experience. How did that work out for him while he hid in a hole? Mayhaps, Hillary will meet the same fate. <>

Disagree. I hate Hillary more than Saddam. To be fair though, Saddam never ran for US president, so I have less of a connection to him.

Edited by Namutree
  • Like 1

You know Hillary and co are whining about how the Trump side is crying about how the demos may be rigging the election and how preposterous that would be and how only an anti democracy peon would ever accuse the elction of being rigged.

Well... it seems that Hillary might have a history of personally wanting to rig  elections and not even Amerikan relections but intervering in other countries' or pseudo countries' elections. Yeah, the US and other powerful nations intervering in elections isn't exactly shocking news.. it does show why Trump's supports 9and those who just  free and open elections) should be wary of Hillary shenanigans.   If this link is even remotely true... I'd be highly suspicious too:  http://observer.com/2016/10/2006-audio-emerges-of-hillary-clinton-proposing-rigging-palestine-election/

:lol:  Ah the British. Please don't make us kick your asses a third time.

" Remember when I realized she worked in the sex industry you did defend her....in fact she not have worked there if I recall or you did say she has subsequently left ? "

Why are you spreading lies about a young woman you don't even know. Man, you must really hate women a lot that you making up nonsense like that just because I hurt your feels. LMAO Stop  slinging mud at  girl you don't even know. That is sexist.

Its a terrible thought, your niece working in the sex industry. The reality is much worse than you can possibly imagine

WARNING : Guys I started writing this and I realized I have never written all this down. I had to complete this but this story is not a positive story. Dont read this if you want to have a laugh 

One of my nieces ended up in the sex industry. Her name was Nicole and she was my favorite by far, she was 10 years younger than me but we got on  so well. She was intelligent and kind and sweet and always had time to chat to me for hours . She had these distinctive blue eyes and cared for things that no one else seemed to care about. She always reminded me her older uncle 

" one day us girls will be truly equal in society...you never known there may even be a female as the leader of the free world " ...and the reality was 12 years ago this was inconceivable and I never considered it possible  

She experimented with drugs at the normal age 16-18 but it was all innocent, then when she finished school  and went to Pretoria to go to Varsity she had a new boyfriend who was 7 years older and a tattoo artist and a real lowlife. She fell for him and he got her into heroine...none of us knew but her life came apart. 

8 months later I tried to get her to stop the heroine and leave her scum of a boyfriend who she claimed " really loved her "

But the addiction of heroin is inhuman and I had never encountered or understood what I was suppose to do to help her, she dropped out of varsity and even stole from her very wealthy parents to support her habit. Her boyfriend became a drug dealer working for a particular Nigerian syndicate. Her family basically cut her off and everyone avoided her....her mother did say " I will pray for her safety " ....like that helped  

I have never forgiven her family for how they reacted , I suppose its hard to address this kind of failure

I never turned my back on her and tried ineffectively to help her but heroine controls you and it takes everything that resembles your humanity. It wasn't a few months before the inevitable happened, her boyfriend convinced to work for Nigerians as  a street hooker ....of course he got free drugs. Over the next 6 months I must have received 10-12 late night phone calls and it was always the same ritual and outcome

I would drive  into JHB, into the slums where the NIgerians and other criminals lived and  find her on some dirty corner crying.. She use to come back to my house and always promised to go to rehad and how this "time she would stop " and after 1-2 days her withdraw symptoms would become too much and she would leave my place, it was always a different excuse " let me see him one more time ". It may seem like I could have forced her to stay but its not like that, the third time I did try force her  and physically restrain and she burst into tears and told me " men must never use violence against women " ....she left my house as usual

I didnt hear from her for about 6 weeks but I had a friendship with her friend another young heroine addict who had no one caring for her but somehow respected what I was trying to do and told me she was now working in a strip club owned by the Nigerians

But this wasnt your normal strip club. this was in the apartments and had no official address. No white person would ever know this place existed. Only the Nigerians, there guests and the girls worked there. It was dark and desolate, this awful techo playing with the odd Nigerian in some corner and maybe 6-8  girls all addicts walking around high on smack and having  to service multiple customers. Heroine and HIV were rife 

They called her I remember and the one guy laughed when I told her I was looking for her, he thought I was a client. Anyway she came up to me, she looked emancipated and she was very thin. She had started spiking by now but yet she was strangely cogent 

Its weird I have never written this down before but I remember everything she said 

" Brucie : ) what you doing here " 

" I have come to take you home., lets go. It doesnt matter about what you have done ...lets go "

" you silly billy. You want to take me home. I want to go  back to the beach, I want to see Puff the Magic Dragon and hear the sea in the shells ( her family use to sometimes join us for Xmas at our beach cottages and she loved the song Puff. She use to sing it all the  time...its ironic and relevant  

The last time she was at  the cottage she was 17 and she was with her friend, neither of them knew the old story that if you place a sea shell against your ear it makes sound like the sea and waves, its just a trick of sound but it does sound like the sea. I told them convincingly   it was the sea, Nicole knew I was joking but played along ...shame to this day I think her friend still believes it )

" Can you take me there ? My father wasnt ashamed of me, remember what he said to me " you girls can do anything you want with your lifes " 

" Dont worry about what your family think, you can get better. Everyone misses you " ( this was true as my family cared )

" oh Brucie, you silly billy. I cant go home, I can never go home ...this is my home now and I cant walk in the light again. I love you and I always will, you never gave up on me and its not your fault. Tell my family Im sorry I embarrassed them. But dont ever come back again, I dont want to see you again " 

She could see  my devastation and utter frustration

She smiled and the light returned to her blue eyes " dont be sad, one day a girl will be the leader of the free world ...and we will dance and sing "

I left her and got into my car and drove home in a state of misery...this song was playing

She OD  three weeks later, everyone except her dad was at the funeral. Everyone was so sad yet no one had cared for her the last year, I was appalled by the hypocrisy and since then I dont go to funerals 

Thats the story, its not all bad because I made several changes to things going forward

• I have never forgotten that life of how some girls end up on heroin, most hookers dont do Heroin  so dont think what I saw is the inevitable outcome for all hookers. I have helped several ladies through the years when relevant and I am always prepared to try to help. Some girls do really leave the sex industry but most women dont need people like me saving them
  • I have learnt you can reason with most addicts on drugs like crystal, coke and even rocks but I walk away from heroin. I am not going to try to help someone who cant be helped, fortunately I have never had another person I loved get hooked on smack
  • You need to get the family involved, it matters to the overall impact

I blamed her boyfriend and he got his justice in the end 

He moved to Cape Town and worked with the Nigerians there until he was directly implicated in this mass murder

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2003/jan/21/2

Several people were arrested eventually for this and he was sentanced to 25 years in Pollsmoor prison. This is the worst and hardest prison in SA and is dominated by the coloured gangs, not black but colored,  but these gangs are hard core and sexual violence is normal so the thought he would be sodomised on a daily basis made me very happy, watch the videos to see life in pollsmore 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrkcpEgsqhs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pollsmoor_Prison

Edited by BruceVC

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

^Maybe you should round up the Nigerians in SA and throw them out to begin with only let those back that has a clean record on a case by case basis. 

Your story is tragic and you have my sympathies as i know the effects of hard drugs myself. I will refrain from commenting more on that matter as it is too personal for you.

• Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Back to topic: http://www.wsj.com/articles/fbi-is-reviewing-new-evidence-in-hillary-clinton-s-email-server-case-1477675549

650k emails, did he have a replica of every single email of the DoJ? That's an insane amount.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

^Maybe you should round up the Nigerians in SA and throw them out to begin with only let those back that has a clean record on a case by case basis. 

Your story is tragic and you have my sympathies as i know the effects of hard drugs myself. I will refrain from commenting more on that matter as it is too personal for you.

Thanks for the kind words, I look back now and I have learnt so much about how you are suppose to help that type of addict. But end of the day a  person needs to want to stop heroin and more importantly they need to be booked into a proper rehad ....not a house. And there stay must be mandatory 

You can blame the Nigerians, in SA the majority of Nigerians are involved in crime and most South Africans want them all deported because they blame them for all the crime 

But if you go to Nigeria, and we do  a lot of work there, you will see they  not criminals, they are a intelligent and proud nation but due to decades of government  corruption some Nigerians leave NIgeria and commit crimes but they see the crime as business

Anyway in SA what happened to Nicole is rare because very few Nigerians sell Herion because it has such  a terrible outcome 

It does happen to be positive I suppose ?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Definitely a tragic story Bruce. My sympathies that is was a family member it happened to. 

• Like 1

Thomas Sowell

she came up to me, she looked emancipated and she was very thin.

wait what

Your decoding skills could use some work.  I automatically read that as emaciated because given the context, that was the only word that worked.  

microsoft-word.jpg?w=640

• Like 4

she came up to me, she looked emancipated and she was very thin.

wait what

I meant emaciated, well spotted :)

Edited by BruceVC

John Milton 

Geeze Bruce. That's quite a story. Thanks for sharing and I'm truly sorry for your loss. 

• Like 1

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

"Its a terrible thought, your niece working in the sex industry. The reality is much worse than you can possibly imagine"

Then don't spam lies about  people you don't know... mmmkayyyyyyyy?

I can't say I'd do any different than her family. Toxic people need to be removed. Then again, my immediate family are all screwed up, and my extended family is either far away or dead.

It's pretty much everyone for themselves.

EDIT: Eh, I guess that's not really true anymore. I tend to forget that. That WAS the situation; which is kind of hard to forget.

Edited by Namutree
  • Like 1