Post your ideas as to what the 'twist' will be!

KOTOR 2's big twist is...

You reach and defeat the final Sith Lord and then walk into a room where you are greeted by a Yoda-like creature in a white suit who informs you that this is the sixth time the Sith Lords have been defeated and that you must now choose twenty-three Sith Lords to start the war over again, thus ending on a cliffhanger that leaves you awaiting the release of the subpar and poorly acted KOTOR: Revolutions... <_<

This topic has already been brought up and discussed here

Not trying to be an ass but only trying the keep repeat topics from showing up. It only clustters the forum, besides, that topic already has more replies to it.

If I were a mod I would lock this topic.

Oy gott.

It's a joke, friend. Like I said, it was really more of an excuse for people to make bad puns about KOTOR II copying 'twists' from old movies than a subject to be debated. :)

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Rosebud was his sled!  It was his sled!  There, I just saved you two [three?] long, boobless hours.

All I know that from is Family Guy. Are you sure that'd be in Citizen Kane?

And Family Guy isn't bloody third rate. Family Guy RULES.

And geez, don't take down this thread! It's great!

[quote name='Bless

You're a Revan clone  :)

All in all, this would be the twist I'd expect the most.

Revan. "I am your father."

PC: "OMG What? HOW?"

Revan: "The clinic just down the street."

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

[quote name='Bless

"In the Infinite Empire for centuries under the Rakata they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced the Star Forge, Force-integrated ships, and computers capable of turning barren planets into lush jungles. In the Republic they had brotherly love - they had 15 millenia of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? Standard issue orange and yellow jumpsuits."

Sorry, I was gonna pair this off with another twist....but really, I think the movie referenced may be too obscure. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Right before your final march against the last Sith Lord, a paddy wagon comes by and arrests everyone.

Or...

You find out that Revan never existed. You were Revan, not by amnesia, but rather Revan was your split personality leading this cult called "The Sith" to some large scale anarchist/terrorist plan to blow up Coruscant. Only by taking a lightsaber to your own face will you rid the galaxy of Revan.

Or...

Just as you are about to kill the final Sith Lord, the officers of precrime preempt your attack, and force a happier ending on everyone.

Or...

Darth Blonde goes nuts, and starts shooting everyone. No one lives.

1. You find out that the entire galaxy is just a little marble that a giant alien plays around with.

2. You find out that the entire Star Wars galaxy is actually a TV set, and you go on an epic journey across it, dodging incoming stage lights and random backdrops to try and escape.

P.S. Someone forgot about the reference (not a movie) to the Original Max Payne, the 'You're in a computer game'. :lol: That part was awesome.

batila was a hooker and your her pimp reven never payed you for her so now you will seek to claim her back......

no i really think since they said it is a darker story that the story is based on another horrible act of the jedi council i also believe that the selkath home planet will be in it again i think that art of the grid over that one planet is the selkath planet

This topic has already been brought up and discussed here

Not trying to be an ass but only trying the keep repeat topics from showing up. It only clustters the forum, besides, that topic already has more replies to it.

If I were a mod I would lock this topic.

Freak, stop talking like you are s***ting razor blades out of your camel toe ass. Relax, and go play Join-The-Dots or something...even if you've only mastered 3 dots.

manthing2.jpg

"In the Infinite Empire for centuries under the Rakata they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced the Star Forge, Force-integrated ships, and computers capable of turning barren planets into lush jungles. In the Republic they had brotherly love - they had 15 millenia of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? Standard issue orange and yellow jumpsuits."

Sorry, I was gonna pair this off with another twist....but really, I think the movie referenced may be too obscure. :)

The Third Man

Maria <- Who does enjoy the classics.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Here it is. The game starts with you battling through the Star Forge. You, accompanied by Bastila and some random NPC battle up to Malak and defeat him. You then stab Bastila. Afterwards you wake up. You're on some no-name planet, and during a trip to get the scales to make some jewelery for your girlfriend, you wind up in an alternate dimension where you've been dead for 10 years, and are pusued by a cat-like humanoid.

You are so wrong. This is the twist!

You arrive on [insert planet] with dreams of becoming a Jedi. During your first night, Bastila stumbles out of the woods with amnesia. In your search to find out her past you discover thousands of credits in her backpack and a BLUE KEY. [insert scene of druids in restaurant. They go to the trash compacter outside and are attacked my a homeless Vendar with a BLUE CUBE] You go through Jedi training and Master Drook wants to make you his Padawan but Sith Lords force him to pick someone else. [insert scene of Sith troopers arranging for a hit on Bastila's life] You head to the restaurant with Bastila and notice there's a waitress there with the name of

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.