Post your ideas as to what the 'twist' will be!

I just saw Chronicles of Riddick. I was told the movie had this huge unbelievable plot twist. I sure as heck didn't see it. It ended EXACTLY as I predicted. It was very straight-forward.

I think a nice plot twist would be a welcome break from the games, movies and books I've seen lately.

I really have no idea what the twist will be, and I don't want to know.  One thing I can fairly be sure of is that it won't have anything to do with Revan.  That was BioWare's twist.  It would be really unoriginal if Obisidian had the twist (if there's even going to be one) have anything to do with Revan, IMO.

Revan was the main character. What kind of horrible twist doesnt involve the main character? :rolleyes:

Revan was the main character for KOTOR, not KOTOR 2. At least as far as I know.

I just saw Chronicles of Riddick. I was told the movie had this huge unbelievable plot twist. I sure as heck didn't see it. It ended EXACTLY as I predicted. It was very straight-forward.

I think a nice plot twist would be a welcome break from the games, movies and books I've seen lately.

Pitch Black, though, was less predictable. Not because of the amazing twist, but because it was basically an elimination movie in which you couldn't tell which were going to survive.

Your caracter as memories of getting beat up buy is former organizations fellows.

you then start hunting them down for revenge.

it is actually a 2 part game.You finish the first one after killing your first sith lord.

In the 2nd one you continue to hunt the other sith lords and their master. because You have to Kill Bill.

by the that time the other sith lords are "as dead as O-ren".

:D

You are a young grad student, when you reveal to your romance interest that you are actually secretly a Jedi from the Madalorian Wars.

Your love interest is then killed because of your confession, and you discover that you never were a Jedi. You were working for the Sith all along, who duped you to believe that you were a Jedi. Then you become a true Jedi, and a double-agent amongst the Sith and have a completely new love interest with a Jedi.

Then you disappear inexplicably for three years in the big plot twist. You wake up with no memory that the three years have passed you by.

You are a young grad student, when you reveal to your romance interest that you are actually secretly a Jedi from the Madalorian Wars.

Your love interest is then killed because of your confession, and you discover that you never were a Jedi. You were working for the Sith all along, who duped you to believe that you were a Jedi. Then you become a true Jedi, and a double-agent amongst the Sith and have a completely new love interest with a Jedi.

Then you disappear inexplicably for three years in the big plot twist. You wake up with no memory that the three years have passed you by.

Is that the plot from Alias?

Back on topic:

The PC in KotOR was not really Revan, Revan created clone duplicates to fool assassins. The PC in The Sith Lords is the real Revan.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

I think the alleged 'twist' was how it ended. I sort of liked it, even if it wasn't an amazing idea. I didn't predict ages ahead of time, though. "Another sort of evil" to fight this major threat wasn't what I had in mind at the ending.