US Elections 2016

Gorth

Nonsense. Donald Trump Jr. is the VP. Just think about it, it's the perfect slogan:

"No extras, no second bests, just Trump"

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I am pretty shocked Christie endorsed Trump for the candidacy.

They both seem a fit for each other, loud douchebags.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Probably would be Sarah Palin again.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

With Ivanka as Secretary of State?

Ivanka's 35 in October, so in theory she could be VP.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I think this election is going to be about voting for or against trump, not even "for" the other guy.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

I think this election is going to be about voting for or against trump, not even "for" the other guy.

You realize that Clinton is still the heavy odds on favorite right?

Clinton 8/11

Trump 5/2

Rubio 13/2

Sanders 12/1

Edited by Leferd

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

I am standing by my original prediction, Trump is riding a wave of systemic and historical  Republican  supporter frustration....but wait till Hilary and the wrath of the various minorities Trump has offended challenge his endeavors to be president...I shouldn't laugh but I will  :biggrin:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Clinton 8/11

Trump 5/2

Rubio 13/2

Sanders 12/1

If America picks this:

Then they might as well nominate the next candidate straight out of  hell

Clinton 8/11

Trump 5/2

Rubio 13/2

Sanders 12/1

If America picks this:

Why did you like Gaddafi?

You know he was a brutal dictator who ruled his country for 40 years and didn't have ONE Democratic election

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I'm not convinced WE'VE had a democratic election in the last 40 years...

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

I'm not convinced WE'VE had a democratic election in the last 40 years...

What do you mean Barti?

The elections in the USA are generally considered free and fair?

John Milton 

Clinton 8/11

Trump 5/2

Rubio 13/2

Sanders 12/1

If America picks this:

You know he was a brutal dictator who ruled his country for 40 years and didn't have ONE Democratic election

Facts about Libya under Gaddafi that you probably did not know

Facts you probably do not know about Libya under Muammar Gaddafi:

• There are no electricity bills in Libya; electricity is free … for all its citizens.

• There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens at 0% interest by law.

• If a Libyan is unable to find employment after graduation, the state pays the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.

• Should Libyans want to take up a farming career, they receive farm land, a house, equipment, seed and livestock to kick start their farms – all for free.

• Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man-Made River project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.

• A home considered a human right in Libya. (In Qaddafi’s Green Book it states: “The house is a basic need of both the individual and the family, therefore it should not be owned by others.”)

• All newlyweds in Libya receive 60,000 Dinar (US$ 50,000 ) by the government to buy their first apartment so to help start a family.

• A portion of Libyan oil sales is credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.

• A mother who gives birth to a child receives US $5,000.

• When a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidizes 50% of the price.

• The price of petrol in Libya is $0.14 per liter.

• For $ 0.15, a Libyan local can purchase 40 loaves of bread.

• Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Libya can boast one of the finest health care systems in the Arab and African World. All people have access to doctors, hospitals, clinics and medicines, completely free of charge.

• If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they need in Libya, the government funds them to go abroad for it – not only free but they get US $2,300/month accommodation and car allowance.

• 25% of Libyans have a university degree. Before Gaddafi only 25% of Libyans were literate. Today the figure is 87%.

• Libya has no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion – though much of this is now frozen globally.

I know that some of these things are true, the rest I can't confirm.

Do you have even a quarter of this?

So pls, switch channels from CNN sometime mmkay?

Finally:image0014.jpg

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

Clinton 8/11

Trump 5/2

Rubio 13/2

Sanders 12/1

If America picks this:

Facts about Libya under Gaddafi that you probably did not know

Facts you probably do not know about Libya under Muammar Gaddafi:

• There are no electricity bills in Libya; electricity is free … for all its citizens.

• There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens at 0% interest by law.

• If a Libyan is unable to find employment after graduation, the state pays the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.

• Should Libyans want to take up a farming career, they receive farm land, a house, equipment, seed and livestock to kick start their farms – all for free.

• Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man-Made River project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.

• A home considered a human right in Libya. (In Qaddafi’s Green Book it states: “The house is a basic need of both the individual and the family, therefore it should not be owned by others.”)

• All newlyweds in Libya receive 60,000 Dinar (US$ 50,000 ) by the government to buy their first apartment so to help start a family.

• A portion of Libyan oil sales is credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.

• A mother who gives birth to a child receives US $5,000.

• When a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidizes 50% of the price.

• The price of petrol in Libya is $0.14 per liter.

• For $ 0.15, a Libyan local can purchase 40 loaves of bread.

• Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Libya can boast one of the finest health care systems in the Arab and African World. All people have access to doctors, hospitals, clinics and medicines, completely free of charge.

• If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they need in Libya, the government funds them to go abroad for it – not only free but they get US $2,300/month accommodation and car allowance.

• 25% of Libyans have a university degree. Before Gaddafi only 25% of Libyans were literate. Today the figure is 87%.

• Libya has no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion – though much of this is now frozen globally.

I know that some of these things are true, the rest I can't confirm.

Do you have even a quarter of this?

So pls, switch channels from CNN sometime mmkay?

Yeah, I find most of these points extremely hard to believe

Gaddafi like most African dictators ensured certain people were always well treated...like the army and security forces

If things were so great in Libya why did the revolt happen?

John Milton 

And yet there was a popular uprising that ultimately led to him being literally beaten to death.

Isn't that the normal outcome for benevolent and thoughtful leaders who really care about there citizens  :biggrin:

John Milton 

And yet there was a popular uprising that ultimately led to him being literally beaten to death.

Isn't that the normal outcome for benevolent and thoughtful leaders who really care about there citizens :biggrin:

It's the land of confusion.

• Like 1

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Popular uprisings seems to happen everytime a head of state wants to stop trading oil in USD/Euro and starts buying oil. It's like a virus of some sort, it's not good for your health.

//edit: Trump is throwing jabs at Rubio without saying a thing:

ZVZS9aj.gif

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I want there to be a PPV event where we watch him get waterboarded.

Edited by Malcador

Popular uprisings seems to happen everytime a head of state wants to stop trading oil in USD/Euro and starts buying oil. It's like a virus of some sort, it's not good for your health.

//edit: Trump is throwing jabs at Rubio without saying a thing:

ZVZS9aj.gif

Nah, the Arab Spring was responsible for the uprising in Libya...no need for illogical conspiracy theories today my friend :)

John Milton 

I'm assuming it's for the VP ticket? That's probably a main reason why Kasich is still around.

I think Christy was promised VP. Trump had even hinted he was considering one of his former primary rivals. May be he'll take him to the next debate.

Clinton 8/11

Trump 5/2

Rubio 13/2

Sanders 12/1

The more I hear about her e-mail scandal, the more I'm convinced she's a felon thousands times over. There was another very damaging story just today. And that's not even considering all her other crimes. If she ever gets to the nomination, Trump and Christy will absolutely dismantle her. It only took Trump like a day to do that to Bill. Edited by Wrath of Dagon

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan