San Bernadino shooting

Drowsy Emperor

hope-it-is-a-joke.jpg

This really made me laugh...the sweet irony  :lol:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Actually there is talks about those protesters, as you can see they didn't write all those things, they all have the very same writing style, they are paid to be there, and that's why they cover their face, maybe they are not even Muslims

behead_those_who_insult_islam.jpg?142097

Only ONE person write all those

Edited by Qistina

Yeah, like i mentioned before, you need more white Muslims and white imams, it is because white people will only listen to white people. For now i believe all these non-sense about Muslims and Islam is merely racial and politic, not really about the religion called Islam. White people especially seeing Islam as "non-white" culture...

No thats not the solution..if the USA converts to Islam then the problem is solved ?

Lets not over complicate things....if the most powerful and influential Western country in the world just converts then the EU would follow ....surly if the whole world was Islamic then there wouldn't be anymore violence?

Well except for the historical  Shia\Sunni violence , the Iran vs Saudi resentment, the likes of ISIS and AL-Qaeda who kill anyone who doesn't agree with there interpretation of Islam, and the likes of Boko Haram and Al-Shabaab....but apart from that we would have Global  peace..wouldn't we  :shrugz:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Yeah, like i mentioned before, you need more white Muslims and white imams, it is because white people will only listen to white people. For now i believe all these non-sense about Muslims and Islam is merely racial and politic, not really about the religion called Islam. White people especially seeing Islam as "non-white" culture...

No thats not the solution..if the USA converts to Islam then the problem is solved ?

Lets not over complicate things....if the most powerful and influential Western country in the world just converts then the EU would follow ....surly if the whole world was Islamic then there wouldn't be anymore violence?

Well except for the historical  Shia\Sunni violence , the Iran vs Saudi resentment, the likes of ISIS and AL-Qaeda who kill anyone who doesn't agree with there interpretation of Islam, and the likes of Boko Haram and Al-Shabaab....but apart from that we would have Global  peace..wouldn't we  :shrugz:

What i mean is let there be more white Muslims, they are your own people, surely your own people will not do something to your own people isn't it?

In Middle East, Shiah Muslims are mostly Persian (Abbasid/Iranians), Sunni Muslims are mostly Arabs, historically these two race are not good with eachother.

Shiah and Sunni in SEA living together no problem historically accurate...yeah there's arguments here and there, but never violence.

Al Qaeda and ISIS are of various races, whereever they are don't care because they are terrorists

Edited by Qistina

What i mean is let there be more white Muslims, they are your own people, surely your own people will not do something to your own people isn't it?

In Middle East, Shiah Muslims are mostly Persian (Abbasid/Iranians), Sunni Muslims are mostly Arabs, historically these two race are not good with eachother.

Shiah and Sunni in SEA living together no problem historically accurate...yeah there's arguments here and there, but never violence.

Oh no white people have been killing each other for centuries...don't assume just because we have some white people who are now Islamic that there wouldn't be violence

There is another solution...what if the Middle East converts to Christianity? Wouldn't that solve the issue as well...what do you think? 

John Milton 

If they're Islamists it doesn't matter what their ethnicity is; they will be a danger to themselves and others. The fact that most Muslims aren't white really doesn't change much. 

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

It is said that there will not be global peace as long as there is more than one human on this planet. So our only hope is... there is no hope, There Is Only War ®

Oh no white people have been killing each other for centuries...don't assume just because we have some white people who are now Islamic that there wouldn't be violence

There is another solution...what if the Middle East converts to Christianity? Wouldn't that solve the issue as well...what do you think? 

Well, Middle East WAS Christians, Orthodox, but Catholic of the west decide they all blasphemous and heretic, the first Crusade called against the Orthodox, then toward Muslims later

In fact Islam WAS viewed as Orthodoxy....

You know that Saladin army are consists of Orthodox Christians?

Again, this is about race.....white vs non-white

Edited by Qistina

It have been the west vs the east all along...white vs non-white....it is all about racial struggle, not because of religion actually.

Constantine decide his own religion and banned all othe Christians, Constantine is western, others are eastern. Since then eastern Christians being persecuted. Then rise the Catholic also western who call for Crusade toward eastern...the west Rome hammering the eastern Rome (Byzantium)  who they considered "eastern"...

When Islam rise, Arab Muslims freeing Middle East from western dominion, Orthodox Christians support Muslims because want to be liberated from western power....same thing goes in Spain, they are mostly Orthodox, they want to be free from Roman Pope, so Orthodox Christians helping Muslim and Andalus Spain is born...

Don't you see...? It is all about white is right, white is might and white is light.....it is all about white people want to rule the earth...

before it was "Crusade", today it is "War on Terror"...

Edited by Qistina

"Yeah, like i mentioned before, you need more white Muslims and white imams, it is because white people will only listen to white people. For now i believe all these non-sense about Muslims and Islam is merely racial and politic, not really about the religion called Islam. White people especially seeing Islam as "non-white" culture..."

Your racism oozes off of you.

Not to mention your hypocrisy.

Whine about an entire race/religion/country is streoetyped and judged as a whole... does the exact same thing to another race/religion/country. LMAOATWTKKUYADYTATWTHABTH

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Again, this is about race.....white vs non-white

No, it isn't. This is about western nations stupidly poking a hornet's nest rather than respecting their limitations and religious fanatics being lunatics.

Edited by Namutree

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

Aren't the peoples of the Middle East generally considered white?

Yeah, there's no difference between a Norwegian and a Yemeni. Like there's no difference between Malay and Japanese people. Kidding aside, you probably meant 'Caucasian'.  

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Aren't the peoples of the Middle East generally considered white?

Yeah, there's no difference between a Norwegian and a Yemeni. Like there's no difference between Malay and Japanese people. Kidding aside, you probably meant 'Caucasian'.

No, I meant white. I believe they're all (not sure where the lines are drawn exactly) officially (by the gov't) considered white over here but I don't know how you guys categorize people elsewhere.

EDIT Found it on census.gov

DEFINITION OF WHITE USED IN THE 2010 CENSUS

According to OMB, “White” refers to a person having origins in any
of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.
The White racial category includes people who marked the “White”
checkbox. It also includes respondents who reported entries such
as Caucasian or White; European entries, such as Irish, German,
and Polish; Middle Eastern entries, such as Arab, Lebanese, and
Palestinian; and North African entries, such as Algerian, Moroccan,
and Egyptian.
Edited by ShadySands

Free games updated 3/4/21

Seriously, I was considering myself open minded, but discussions with Qistina make me believe that there is really something wrong with that religion :)

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Seriously, I was considering myself open minded, but discussions with Qistina make me believe that there is really something wrong with that religion :)

Whaaaaat...? I don't represent my religion, just because i my picture with hijab doesn't make me religious and representing my faith.

Edited by Qistina

Whaaaaat...? I don't represet my religion, just because i my picture with hijab doesn't make me religious and representing my faith.

If you think that I am in anyway taking into consideration how you look than you are mistaken :)

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Whaaaaat...? I don't represet my religion, just because i my picture with hijab doesn't make me religious and representing my faith.

If you think that I am in anyway taking into consideration how you look than you are mistaken :)

I know people always think women in hijab means very religious, devoted and zealous...willingly to sacrifice own freedom for the sake of following the tenent of religion...

well i just told you that its not true for me, you have to realize that I come from culture where covering head is not something special

226584-free1-ycleq.jpg