European Refugee Crisis : Part 2

BruceVC

well you can argue about it but states where one ethnic group have majority have least crime rate, be it Sweden, Korea or Japan. If there is correlation purely random is on you to decide.

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

• 3 weeks later...

Guys in the EU have there been anymore acts of crime by the refugees that people are discussing?

Meshiugger and Elerond how are things in Finland?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Guys in the EU have there been anymore acts of crime by the refugees that people are discussing?

Yes and no.

There has been crimes that people have discussed, but mostly public discussion has moved to other topics (like Panama papers). Although this is most likely because our government made backroom deal with Putin and now refugees can't cross Finland-Russia border and also Denmark and Sweden closed their border which means that refugees can't come from Sweden either and people can't anymore board ships coming to Finland without EU passport or visa, so there is no more refugees from Germany either. 

• Like 1

Heh, funny. it is a fairly old piece of news, but it seems that Sweden will spent more money on refugees and immigrants than on its own military and defense in the next budget.

I just cannot grasp the idiocy behind this.

Its probably better to not see this as idiocy but rather Sweden's attempts to make all reasonable efforts to integrate the refugees

I have to admire there endeavors, I'm not sure I would be so supportive if I was Swedish ...but I'm not Swedish so I'm sure the local citizens see it differently? 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Heh, funny. it is a fairly old piece of news, but it seems that Sweden will spent more money on refugees and immigrants than on its own military and defense in the next budget.

Its probably better to not see this as idiocy but rather Sweden's attempts to make all reasonable efforts to integrate the refugees

I have to admire there endeavors, I'm not sure I would be so supportive if I was Swedish ...but I'm not Swedish so I'm sure the local citizens see it differently? 

It is idiocy Bruce. Suicidal idiocy.

Like most other western nations, the Swedish government is selling out it's own people. Sweden just happens to arguably be doing it faster than most. Probably the only nation further along the path of self destruction is Germany.

Is it safe to travel through Europe? Always wanted to have a holiday travelling through Europe and now I'm not too sure.

Yes its perfectly safe, you'll be fine. Many people I know travel to Europe all the time 

The chance of you being involved in some terrorist attack must be so remote its not worth worrying about ?

Really now? This coming from you? Who clamors probably more than anyone else on these forums that we 'must stop the 'terrorists'!', who swallows whole any government endorsed tale of 'terrorism', and who happily wholeheartedly endorses any evil thing done in the name of stopping 'terrorism'.

It's a wonder your head doesn't explode due to so much dissonance.

Seriously, if you're ever in NY look me up. You're one person I've got to see for myself.

Note: I fully endorse the idea that one shouldn't be concerned with 'terrorists'. The politicians who decry 'terrorism' are a far greater and more immediate danger for average Joe.

As for traveling in Europe, that of course depends on where you go. A general rule of thumb is don't wear sneakers, and don't be obviously American. While it's getting uglier over there, most of it (I'd probably only skip Ukraine) hasn't reached Afghanistan, much of Africa, or northern Mexico levels of danger yet. Just talk to the indigenous locals about the best places to go/avoid, and pay attention to your surroundings.

Edited by Valsuelm

Like most other western nations, the Swedish government is selling out it's own people. Sweden just happens to arguably be doing it faster than most. Probably the only nation further along the path of self destruction is Germany.

I would prefer to get the opinion of people who are Swedish to see if they think there government is selling out there country, I'll be surprised if someone like Rostere thinks that ?

Germany is fine Vals, I keep trying to explain its not possible for the refugees arriving in the EU to lead to the Islamification of the EU...that would be like saying  " the Mexican drug cartels are going end up dominating the USA " 

John Milton 

Is it safe to travel through Europe? Always wanted to have a holiday travelling through Europe and now I'm not too sure.

Yes its perfectly safe, you'll be fine. Many people I know travel to Europe all the time 

The chance of you being involved in some terrorist attack must be so remote its not worth worrying about ?

Really now? This coming from you? Who clamors probably more than anyone else on these forums that we 'must stop the 'terrorists'!', who swallows whole any government endorsed tale of 'terrorism', and who happily wholeheartedly endorses any evil thing done in the name of stopping 'terrorism'.

It's a wonder your head doesn't explode due to so much dissonance.

Seriously, if you're ever in NY look me up. You're one person I've got to see for myself.

Note: I fully endorse the idea that one shouldn't be concerned with 'terrorists'. The politicians who decry 'terrorism' are a far greater and more immediate danger for average Joe.

As for traveling in Europe, that of course depends on where you go. A general rule of thumb is don't wear sneakers, and don't be obviously American. While it's getting uglier over there, most of it (I'd probably only skip Ukraine) hasn't reached Afghanistan, much of Africa, or northern Mexico levels of danger yet. Just talk to the indigenous locals about the best places to go/avoid, and pay attention to your surroundings.

:lol:

Okay I'll look you up in NY, I love NY city its an amazing, vibrant and thoroughly captivating place  

Edited by BruceVC

John Milton 

Yes and no.

There has been crimes that people have discussed, but mostly public discussion has moved to other topics (like Panama papers). Although this is most likely because our government made backroom deal with Putin and now refugees can't cross Finland-Russia border and also Denmark and Sweden closed their border which means that refugees can't come from Sweden either and people can't anymore board ships coming to Finland without EU passport or visa, so there is no more refugees from Germany either. 

Pretty much, some sanity has been restored. For the time being.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/15/europe/germany-erdogan-joke-prosecution/

(CNN) — German Chancellor Angela Merkel has authorized a criminal investigation into whether comedian Jan Böhmermann broke the law when he read a satirical poem about Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on German television.

CgJJH0WWIAAp-UZ.jpg

Germany is doing well in being dissolving itself.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Germany is fine Vals, I keep trying to explain its not possible for the refugees arriving in the EU to lead to the Islamification of the EU...that would be like saying  " the Mexican drug cartels are going end up dominating the USA " 

Would you find it acceptable to add 16% of the current population in the critical demographic region of 17-34 year olds in SA with chinese in one year alone? Because that's what Germany did with all those refugees.

Oh, and most of them were men.  

"But, but, Erdogan promised to take them back!" you might say. Sure, and Turkey will turn them into Turkish citizens, who in turn will, with the new Visa-agreement, be free to come to travel to Germany again on the expense of the german taxpayer...and there will be more.

Atleast the Swiss are having none of that nonsense: http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/04/14/preparing-refugee-onslaught-switzerland-ready-post-tanks-border-italy/

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I would prefer to get the opinion of people who are Swedish to see if they think there government is selling out there country, I'll be surprised if someone like Rostere thinks that ?

I actually personally know a little more than a half dozen Swedes (I have friends and family in most western European nations), and have had contact with a great many in the past. The only Swedes I've spoken with in the last ~5 years that don't have issues with the immigration problem, are a couple of employees at Paradox (and people I consider pure morons for multiple reasons (this issue wasn't even one of the secondary ones)). Note, every single one of them is a commie to some degree, but even many of the commies over there have seen some of the light. I even know a guy over there who was assaulted by some imported Arabs, and had some bones broken courtesy of them (helpless refugeefolk even got away with it).. A few of these folks that I've known a long time, were once upon a decade or so ago pro-immigrant.

Regardless of all of this, one does not need to actually be in the fighting ring to see the bludgeoning, and make a good guess as to who's winning. The immigrant issue in many European nations is indeed nothing short of suicidal. And if the current rules in that ring aren't abandoned, it's pretty clear who is going to go down at the end of the fight.

Edited by Valsuelm

I actually personally know a little more than a half dozen Swedes (I have friends and family in most western European nations), and have had contact with a great many in the past. The only Swedes I've spoken with in the last ~5 years that don't have issues with the immigration problem, are a couple of employees at Paradox (and people I consider pure morons for multiple reasons (this issue wasn't even one of the secondary ones)). Note, every single one of them a commie to some degree, but even many of the commies over there have seen some of the light. I even know a guy over there who was assaulted by some imported Arabs, and had some bones broken courtesy of them (they even got away with it).. A few of these folks that I've known a long time, were once upon a decade or so ago pro-immigrant.

Regardless of all of this, one does not need to actually be in the fighting ring to see the bludgeoning, and make a good guess as to who's winning. The immigrant issue in many European nations is indeed nothing short of suicidal. And if the current rules in that ring aren't abandoned, it's pretty clear who is going to go down at the end of the fight.

Okay ..dont leave me hanging? Who is going to be going down at the end of the fight in your opinion?

John Milton 

I hoping that the flow is stopped, most people are sent back (Syria stabilized, yadayadayada) and protective measures and processes are established in order to send help at the zone of crisis instead of importing them. Because otherwise i fear that the poem by Kipling becomes a reality:

Untitled_2584ad_5741408.jpg

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

No worries Sweden seeks defense alliance with Finland, which will be very beneficial for them and ensure their border security, although for Finland benefits that security experts foresee are higher risk to be forced to tale part in a crisis, so it is absolutely such deal that our current government can't say no.   :wowey:

• Like 1

I hoping that the flow is stopped, most people are sent back (Syria stabilized, yadayadayada)

Not much chance of that, rebels just broke the ceasefire. So long as you keep paying Erdogan he'll keep the tap off, while it's convenient for him at least.

Plus Syrians aren't even a majority of the refugees anyway, they're roughly 1/4 of them. Albanians make up a greater proportion, indeed well known success story Kosovo has only slightly fewer migrants as there are Syrians, by itself. And Turkey can't stop them.

I hoping that the flow is stopped, most people are sent back (Syria stabilized, yadayadayada)

Not much chance of that, rebels just broke the ceasefire. So long as you keep paying Erdogan he'll keep the tap off, while it's convenient for him at least.

Plus Syrians aren't even a majority of the refugees anyway, they're roughly 1/4 of them. Albanians make up a greater proportion, indeed well known success story Kosovo has only slightly fewer migrants as there are Syrians, by itself. And Turkey can't stop them.

Germany is truly the bane of Europe again.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

It's looks totally strange for me - why Europeans just don't kick arses of these false refugees from their homes. 

One of members of my family is refugee. When after dissolving of USSR pro-West savages start massacre ethnic Russians (in  some ex-USSR republic ) he flee, but he flee not to Europe/US - he flee as refugee to homeland, in Russia, because he is Russian and this is his home.  I don't understand why some citizen of some random non-European country must  be welcomed in  Europe as refugees, meanwhile these refugees can easily flee in countries of their region/culture/religion/ethnicity.

2363012_orig.jpg

Former chancellor Helmut Kohl heavily critizes Merkel and embraces Hungary's Victor Orban.

http://www.euractiv.com/section/global-europe/news/helmut-kohl-solution-to-refugee-crisis-does-not-lie-in-europe/

What a time to be alive.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

He almost sounds like /pol/.

What a time to be alive.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

KP sorry to seem to lecture you but you shouldn't reference RT, its biased and funded by Putin

Its designed to create a false narrative of the reality of the world, you already  seem to question certain instituions in the USA…and for RT you are perfect candidate

And yes I know you are strong willed but why would you even want to read it., I thought you believed in free speech and the truth?

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2014/07/another-rt-reporter-quits-in-protest-192399

Edited by BruceVC

John Milton