European Refugee Crisis : Part 2

BruceVC

"Hungary's prime minister says accepting Syrian refugees 'also means importing terrorism, criminalism anti-Semitism and homophobia'"

Aside from terrorism, ppl said the same about Eastern Bloc migrant workers after the fall of the Soviet Union.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

"Hungary's prime minister says accepting Syrian refugees 'also means importing terrorism, criminalism anti-Semitism and homophobia'"

Aside from terrorism, ppl said the same about Eastern Bloc migrant workers after the fall of the Soviet Union.

Recycling old arguments is excellent way not need to come up with own original arguments.

They probably went home back to Syria....so technically they aren't lost ?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Most of them are most likely still in Germany or other EU countries. They just live with their relatives or other acquaintances illegally in Germany or they seek asylum in other countries with possible new name or live in those countries illegally (similarly with relatives or other acquaintances). And then some of them are victims of human trade.

Most of them are most likely still in Germany or other EU countries. They just live with their relatives or other acquaintances illegally in Germany or they seek asylum in other countries with possible new name or live in those countries illegally (similarly with relatives or other acquaintances). And then some of them are victims of human trade.

Okay ...well  thats not a good outcome, lets rather say they went back to Syria...settled down, white picket fence, a large family  and a dog in some quiet Syrian neighborhood 

Now doesn't that sound better than your view of what happened  :biggrin:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

The lack of response to these, now, daily occurrences is incredible.

I was against this from the start, but even I'm surprised that even asylum workers are being raped... or killed like that girl in Sweden.

I was regularly accused of being prejudiced on this forum ... or a racist, or even a fascist. Now that the outcome is even worse than I foresaw it - well? Where are the usual SJW suspects? 

Its true....much of what you said did worry  me immensely and set off my SJ warning bells 

But you have been right about several things so I want to recognize that 

John Milton 

But it's truth - Russians are most evil creatures in the world.

1456685697-5e9c21d6be2cf002e3f78787910e4

• Like 1

2902%20ON%20Seksuaalirikokset%20alueitta

Our national broadcast company YLE has made report about sexual crimes committed by refugees from 1 September 2015 to 31 of January 2016. Numbers in map are based on statistics of individual police districts. White numbers under police district name are total number of registered sexual crimes in said district and yellow numbers are number police reports where perpetrator/s are proven to be refugees (this two numbers aren't fully comparable as one police report can produce multiple crimes, like for example rape, sexual harassment and sexual abuse of child or there is multiple perpetrators). Helsinki's numbers are red because they include uncertain cases (meaning that refugee status of suspects isn't certain).

Here is number of refugees on this districts (total population in brackets) [percent of sexual crimes committed by refugees], {number of sexual crimes committed by foreign national (percentage of all sexual crimes)}: 

Sisä-Suomi: 4 334 (779 048) [about 2%] {31 (22%)}
Oulu: 3 178 (484 713) [about 7%] {12 (13.6%)}
Länsi-Uusimaa: 2 990 (448 334) [about 21.5%] {26 (31%)}
Helsinki: 2 772  (622 240, capital city) [about 10-21%, 10% if compared to all sexual crimes, 21% if compared to sexual crimes where perpetrator is known ] {46 (39%)}
Lounais-Suomi: 2 683 (697 197) [about 5%] {36 (30%)}
Pohjanmaa: 2 524 (443 584) [about 1%, one case] {10 (17.5%)}
Häme: 2 508 (377 595) [about 11%] {10 (19%)}
Lappi: 2 272 (181 815) [about 4%] {9 (21%)}
Itä-Suomi: 1 873 (565 476) [about 7-8%] {14 (16.7%)}
Itä-Uusimaa: 1 637 (534 702) [about 1.5%] {21 (20%)}
Kaakkois-Suomi: 1 623 (311 804) [about 6.5%] {10 (21%)}

Total number of sexual crimes committed by refugees is 76–79 from which 63–67
 member native population has been victim.

From this crimes 31 has been rapes (including aggravated rapes and attempts).

Number of know perpetrators is 73–75, but total number maybe 104–106
 (uncertainty because suspects is known to be foreign, but it isn't know for sure if they are refugees [meaning that police has yet to apprehend them])

Number of gang rapes: 2

Number of sexual crimes where there are multiple perpetrators: 8  

Number of sexual harassments: 26–28

Number of sexual abuse of children (includes aggravated cases): 13

Number of forcing in sexual act: 4

Number of other sexual crimes (buying or attempt to buy sexual services from minor, public indecency, attempt to lure child to sexual act): 6

Number of undefined cases: 1 (Pohjamaa's district has not specified in their statistic what was the crime which refugee is the suspect)

Percentage of all sexual crimes committed by refugees is 7-8%

In about 1/3 recorded sexual crime perpetrator isn't known by police

Police's statistics about all sexual crimes include all reported cases even those where police find that any crime has not been committed

Also it is notable that sexual crime numbers aren't stable, and for example in this tracking period Sisä-Suomi district's numbers have been inflated by one suspect that has been accused of multiple sexual crimes during long period of time and they all have come light during this tracking period. 

In all cases we are talking about suspects and suspected crimes until courts have given their judgement about the cases in some time in future (in some cases courts have already given judgement, but there isn't yet statistics of those cases for this tracking period)

Map and YLE's article about their report

http://yle.fi/uutiset/yle_selvitti_yli_sata_turvapaikanhakijaa_epailtyina_seksuaalirikoksesta__joukkoraiskauksia_kaksi_perattomia_tapauksia_useita/8707863

Statistics

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KFOaO5LQtzptYeu3kQwyajV3C75bnBVQGtNDZCCpO0c/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

• Like 1

Does it cover ethnic and religion of all suspects or does it only cover asylum seeker non-asylum seeker?

There are only total number of crimes, number crimes by foreign citizens and number of crimes by asylum seekers.

Ethnic background and religion of suspects aren't regularly documented for suspected/reported crimes. When cases go in court such things can be found out, because of fact that then identity of suspects comes part of public record. Usually asylum seeker status also isn't recorded for suspects, but police started to do so with sexual crimes in September of last year, because of refugee crisis and public worry. Which is why tracking period starts in 1 September 2015.

Those numbers provided by the finnish police shows what most suspect already: Bringing lots of men from the third world also brings along their respective problems. 

But anyhow, Oby please tell us about what happened in Moscow today.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Merkel said she needed to take care that fewer refugees came to Germany, but sought to reassure viewers by insisting that her government's strategy is the only "logical" one

"Logical" as in effectively pawing the way for civil war, then sure.

• Like 1

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Whoah, someone's still butthurt. And as always it's the guy who insists he just didn't care...

Some kids accidentally (?) crushed a dove's breastbone and it suffocated, making a peace ceremony have some macabre undertones when they tried to launch it into the air and instead of flying away it pancaked.

Whoah, someone's still butthurt. And as always it's the guy who insists he just didn't care...

Some kids accidentally (?) crushed a dove's breastbone and it suffocated, making a peace ceremony have some macabre undertones when they tried to launch it into the air and instead of flying away it pancaked.

No.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/woman-held-russia-after-handing-7463406

I have no words.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

No.

I have no words.

To be honest this looks like some serious mental issue, but then again, you never know with dem middle east ninjas

No.

I have no words.

To be honest this looks like some serious mental issue, but then again, you never know with dem middle east ninjas

Central Asian (Uzbekistan) ninja according to BBC

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35685981

Edited by Elerond

http://www.latimes.com/world/europe/la-fg-germany-refugees-20160301-story.html

Many refugees say they are now happy to trade a cold, heartless and lonely life in one of Europe's richest countries for the violence, insecurity and poverty back home. And they say they have realized, rather belatedly, that smugglers had sold them a pack of lies about big houses, well-paying jobs and the life of luxury they would find in Germany.

"I wanted to live in peace with my family as far away from war as possible," said Abdulla, a 37-year-old who had worked as a truck driver in Iraq. "But what I've seen in Europe is not what I dreamed about. It's not what [the smugglers] told me it would be.

See the most-read stories this hour >>

"The food was terrible, so disgusting that not even animals should be fed it. They made us sleep in these cold, empty buildings and when someone said they were sick, they just ignored us. You could feel it everywhere that Germans looked down at us like we were bums. I miss my family and can't wait to get home."

Doesn't mesh well with the headline, heh, shock.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra