Change your profile picture (If you haven't changed it within two weeks)

Namutree

Bruce, you need to fulfill your promise and change your picture. It's still the same.

Yes, okay let me do that :)

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

So I changed a single pixel colour on my picture and re-uploaded it. Does that count as changing it?  <whistles innocently>

• Like 3

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

So I changed a single pixel colour on my picture and re-uploaded it. Does that count as changing it?  <whistles innocently>

You funny 

:lol:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Well, we have the "man", whom we suppose to be you or to at least represent you, we have the toilet that the man is sitting upon, then we have the implied Obsidian forums to which you are posting to, and finally, we have the level of quality that your posts possess in between all of these different, seemingly unrelated factors. What was perhaps once a mystery is now seemingly illuminated rather quite thoroughly. tongue.png

(e): One day, I will master the delivery of my stupid 'witticisms' enough that I don't have to have a giant "THIS POST HAS BEEN EDITED" sign on all of my posts...someday.  :(

You will never escape the brand of "THIS POST HAS BEEN EDITED". It doesn't run, It doesn't wait, It just follows.

Edited by TrueNeutral
  • Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I'm too old to change. Never had any other avatar than this one :skull:

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

i never change my profile picture. i dont look for the name of who posts something in a forum, i just look at the profile pics as i scroll and i know who's who. when people change their profile pictures i lose track of them until i memorize the new. so i dont change mine to spare people like me the trouble

Edited by teknoman2

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

i never change my profile picture. i dont look for the name of who posts something in a forum, i just look at the profile pics as i scroll and i know who's who. when people change their profile pictures i lose track of them until i memorize the new

ditto

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Well, we have the "man", whom we suppose to be you or to at least represent you, we have the toilet that the man is sitting upon, then we have the implied Obsidian forums to which you are posting to, and finally, we have the level of quality that your posts possess in between all of these different, seemingly unrelated factors. What was perhaps once a mystery is now seemingly illuminated rather quite thoroughly. tongue.png

(e): One day, I will master the delivery of my stupid 'witticisms' enough that I don't have to have a giant "THIS POST HAS BEEN EDITED" sign on all of my posts...someday.  :(

You will never escape the brand of "THIS POST HAS BEEN EDITED". It doesn't run, It doesn't wait, It just follows.

Barti is this post a compliment to KP profile picture ...or are you teasing him? I suspect  its a compliment but most if it I don't understand so I don't want to assume  :geek:

John Milton 

Wait...you're not Emperor Ming?

Er, well .. Yeah obviously I am!

I don't even know what the whole everyone-has-Alpha-Protocol-in-their-avatar thing comes from. I saw all the cool kids using it so I did the same.

It was something a member (Jaesun I think) did for everyone, including devs and a few mods at the time the game came out - and seeing as people tend to remember avatars, his was a dragqueen (I think) with a fruitbowl hat at the time.

Fortune favors the bald.

Now you are just a hairless emo ?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Now you are just a hairless emo ?

That's no way to address Emperor Ming the Merciless. 

More to the point, anyone without a Christmas themed avatar is a humbug. santa-106.gif

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Never forget The Emu War

y33BpkL.jpg

• Like 7

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Wait...you're not Emperor Ming?

Er, well .. Yeah obviously I am!

Think about it folks, it makes sense!  First the evil villainous baldheaded look.. plus all the beautiful women he has hanging onto his arms.

Right, does this mean we can expect you to turn up with a femme fatale daughter named Aura soon?

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Never forget The Emu War

y33BpkL.jpg

Been a while since I read it, just noticed 'Dignity' as a casualty.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I changed it again. I didn't like the other one. It got blurry once resized.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

This new one is very neat.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

This new one is very neat.

I think it's sloppy.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Give me a break. I've had more personalities than some of you have had avatars. In fact, I suspect some of you *are* me. :Eldar's Cantousent icon:

• Like 1

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Right, does this mean we can expect you to turn up with a femme fatale daughter named Aura soon?

I think that's gonna take a little convincing for the missus, but 'tis the season for it...

Fortune favors the bald.