Getting it in the hole. Basketball 2K15-2K16

Leferd

40 pts off the bench and 17 in OT off a sprained knee and ankle. Wardell Stephen Curry II is just ridiculous.

• Like 2

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Man, I love those 90's Spurs fiesta colorways! #AlamoDomeForever

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

LOL. 2K Sports just gave up.

Steph Curry will just have perfect ratings in every category in NBA 2K. Haha!

I guess that's one way to solve the real Steph Curry is better than the video game Steoh Curry problem.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2639329-under-armour-to-max-out-mvp-stephen-currys-nba-2k-rating-for-30-hours

Ok...it's only 30 hours, but still...

The West Finals are set.  Golden State will clearly be favorites, as they should be, but OKC are definitely the scariest matchup for them in the West simply because the Thunder have KD and Russ, both guys that can get hot and become essentially unstoppable.  Obviously, the Warriors have guys on their team that can go into unstoppable mode as well.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Spurs should be embarassed. OKC is a good team but to be completely **** on - espicially game after game 1 - is ridiculous. Still say GS will win the series. GS isn't  SA. SA is always beatable - it is why they have never won back to back championships. GS is just not going to lose a 7 game series.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

OKC v GSW games are good for basketball. Lots of game winners.

Updated odds from LV SuperBook:

Warriors:   2/3
Cavaliers:  7/4
Thunder :  7/1
Raptors:   40/1

Ha! Toronto was at 50/1 at the beginning of the season and "improved" to only 40/1! Still, crazier things have happened and 40/1 at the Conference Finals is more than reasonable to take a flyer on them.

Thunder take game 1 on the the strength of a beastly 2nd half by Russ.  Hopefully this goes 7.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Dammit. I wanted a drama-free series.

OKC is peaking at the right time. Impressive streak against the Spurs and Dubs.

But I don't know how sustainable it can be considering the heavy minutes and shortened rotation Billy Donovan is employing.

The ProcessTM worked!

Philly got the #1 pick.

Lakers number 2.

Celtics goes 3.

We had the close, exciting game in game 1 of the western conference finals, then 2 big time stomps by each team on their home floor.  Hopefully we go back to close exciting games, I wanna see games where the 4th quarter means something.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

The kick itself was intentional but I don't think it was meant to land nor was he cognizant that the Kiwi's sack was there.

Nah. he knew. he has a history of this kind of nonsense.

I'm not too worried about GS. Still don't see them losing this series. Also,   one thing i've said forever is that Westbrook is BY FAR OKC's best player. The only thing Durant has over him is a better shooting. Westbrook controls that team's offence.

The Dubs really need to win game 4.  I'm not gonna say they can't beat OKC 3 times in a row, but that's a tall order.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

So they upgraded it to a flagrant 2 foul and he will get fined. Not surprised. He can lie in front of the cameras all he likes... that wasn't a basketball play, that was dirty. But if he gets one more flagrant foul that's a suspension for one game. 

Still though I see ya, Silver.

2-2.  Home team seems to win versus CLE and TOR. I believe in the end CLE will win but TOR is doing way better than they should be.

2-2.  Home team seems to win versus CLE and TOR. I believe in the end CLE will win but TOR is doing way better than they should be.

I am disappointed Cleveland didn't just smoke them and be done with it. Want to see these 'We The North' scumbags weep.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I am disappointed Cleveland didn't just smoke them and be done with it. Want to see these 'We The North' scumbags weep.

Aw, gotta have a little bit of satisfaction in seeing a new team mixing it up against the Eastern king.  It looked like the Cavs were going to coast in, now we've got potential upsets in both conferences.  

Yeah... watching this game so far all I can say is... Billy Donavan can coach.

Edit: Though, when you have Durant and Bestbrook on your team, it does get a whole lot easier.

Edited by Inyourprime

Yeah... watching this game so far all I can say is... Billy Donavan can coach.

Edit: Though, when you have Durant and Bestbrook on your team, it does get a whole lot easier.

KD, definitely.  With Russ, you need to do some coaching.  Russ is an amazing athlete and can go off, but he can also shoot your team out of the game.  Overall, it's worth it since Russ's positives FAR outweigh his negatives, but you do have to reign him in sometimes.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

No, you don't. The moment you 'reign' in someone like Westbrook is the moment you break him as a player. He needs to be able  play the game the way he plays the game. People continually try to change him a s aplayer. It's stupid. He is as 'wild' as he ever was. It is the same stupidity that gets people bashing Lebron for passing 'too much'.

Coaches need to know one thing aboujt Westbrook - let him play the damn game.

Westbrook > KD. PERIOD.

Edited by Volourn