Oh, yes. Bought Kerdhed Pames shortly after your message and it is indeed pretty nice:

cdKPJXs.png

Scales of the Raven must be part of the random loot table as I'm near the end of the Act III and had to CLUA it in. Very good looking, imo (also, black armor—yay!)

vPPScCE.png

I'm not a fan of the random loot table, myself. If I like an item, I may base an entire character concept on it just to find out I won't get it for that play through.

Azzuro should really start showing up earlier and more often. I could only buy two items from him; I had to CLUA in the others as I'm near the end of the game and couldn't be arsed to wait for him to come offer me what I wanted.

• Like 1

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

The Autumn Something Something scale male looks great with the shield Azzuro sells:

8jVwlM4.png

The armor is named Autumn Fire, IIRC.

As for the shield, what's it's name and what are its stats?  It's yet another item that bleepity-bleep Azzuro sells that I haven't seen.  :banghead:

Edited by Crucis

As for the shield, what's it's name and what are its stats?  It's yet another item that bleepity-bleep Azzuro sells that I haven't seen.  :banghead:

Here it is :)

JruQY4S.png

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

The Pillars of Eternity Spring-Summer 2015 Collection.

Tanks & Off-tanks

The Silver Knight

hexB30Z.png

Armor: He Carries Many Scars | Shield: Old Gerun's Wall | Cloak: Shroud of Mourning | Weapon: Darcozzi Paladini's Longsword of In'claene

The Silver Knight mk. 2

mqnJLYN.png

Armor: Exceptional Plate | Shield: Exceptional Medium Shield | Cloak: Shroud of Mourning | Weapon: Darcozzi Paladini's Longsword of In'claene

The Golden Knight

0WEdbHe.png

Armor: Autumn Fire | Shield: Scath Gwannek | Cloak: Erij's Radiance | Weapon: Godansthunyr (works well with Gilt Blade of Lorn too, for those who prefer two-handers.)

The Auburn Knight (a.k.a. The Golden Knight mk. II)

tCSKSO2.png

Armor: Coat of Ill Payment | Shield: Scath Gwannek | Cloak: Shimmering Cloak | Weapon: Godansthunyr (works well with Gilt Blade of Lorn too, for those who prefer two-handers.)

The Red Knight

rQSLJvw.pngArmor: Sanguine Plate | Shield: Redfield | Cloak: Hiro's Mantle | Weapon: Sheathed in Autumn

The Dark Red Knight (a.k.a. The Red Knight mk. 2)

n2IUqL5.png

Armor: Fine Brigandine | Shield: Redfield | Cloak: Lilith's Shawl | Weapon: The Flames of Fair Rihan

Edited by AndreaColombo
  • Like 7

Added a Silver Knight mk. 2 to the other post.

The Barbarian

O8kCzHL.png

Armor: Seven Skuldr's Worth | Helm: Dunryd Demon | Weapon: The Blade Of The Endless Paths

The Barbarian mk. 2

dzb8JHZ.png

Armor: Husk Of The Great Western Stag | Helm: Stag Helm | Weapons: We Toki + Edge Of Reason

The Assassin

fS5A0Wj.png

Armor: Exceptional Brigandine | Cloak: Lilith's Shawl | Weapon: Skuphundaku's Evil Black Arquebus

The Dandy Rogue

I8kSJ3f.png

Armor: Vengiatta Rugia | Hat: The Dandy Hat Of The Diseased Yak | Cloak: Finreah's Grace | Weapons: Resolution + The Flames of Fair Rihan

• Like 5

Agreed; goes very well with Temperacl's corrosive lash too ;)

Pallegina makes just about any armor look good, though that's as much down to the good job they did with the armor designs for female models in general as Pallegina's qualities.

Agreed, though Pallegina really does look her best in that green ardra armor.  It really does match well with her green head feathers, and looks like it was almost made for her.  Besides, there's no helmet that really looks all that good with the green ardra armor.  Or rather no helmet looks any better with that armor than Pallegina's green feathers.  ;)

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

It is worn by one of the last bounties given by the Warden in Caed Nua. Can't remember the dude's name off the top of my head, but it's the one in Cilant Lis.

Edited by AndreaColombo

Totally rad! :D

Here's my current party, Rauatai Bonebreakers. Going for a standard-equipment military vibe, with a touch of Landsknecht. Captain Haka'aniemi leads the front line, GySgt Rua leads the second line. Rua is wearing his beret dyed in unit colours, Capt Haka'aniemi is wearing a Wilderness Survival version.

Guns in the front, arbalests in the back 

2mDxgGJ.jpg

Greatswords in the front, pikes in the back

oQN497q.jpg

It's really cool to watch them in motion. Hitting W to swap weapons makes eveyrone switch with military precision, they march in order, and in combat when they mob an enemy it's got to be uncomfortable to be at the pointy end of all those things.

• Like 9

I have a project. It's a tabletop RPG. It's free. It's a work in progress. Find it here: www.brikoleur.com

Looks fantastic! Maybe Osric's Family Breastplate

osrics_familiy_breastplate.png?dl=1

Would be fitting for the Captain as well. Maybe it's too much.

And a Tricone Hat maybe? I remeber Captain Maurami or what his name is (bounty guy).

http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/9/9d/Hat_tricorne_icon.png?version=2c8c6a42ebef13f5574727948111f57b

Too bad you can't enchant headger. :(

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 3

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Osric's Family Armor should have been in this thread so hard it hurts. Unfortunately I realized you could obtain it months after this thread got buried...

Looks great with Cloudpiercer and Stormcaller, by the way (and with another combination of items whose names defy me right now.)

How can you obtain Osric's family armour (other than by killing the Dozens dude?) I've tried on every damn playthrough and the game just won't give me the option to keep it.

I can just tell Osric that I want to keep it. Gives me bad reputation with the dozens, but who cares? Maybe you have to be cruel or aggressive? I can't remember, sorry.

But normally if I want it I just substract the life force from the dozens. I hate them anyway - gives me Cloudpiercer, too.  :devil:

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

• 1 month later...

Elven Mage -- Vailian Clothing -- both major and minor clothing color set to white.

Proof that you don't need a hat and cloak to be stylish.

aXZCWdm.jpg  xqv88HK.jpg

• Like 6

"Some ideas are so stupid that only an intellectual could believe them." -- attributed to George Orwell