• 2 weeks later...

I always favor style as much as (or sometimes more than) function in an RPG, and Pillars of Eternity is no exception. If something looks good on a character, I will wear it even if it's not the best piece of equipment that I could give them for their class or role. Here are a few characters in my party who aren't wearing the most optimal equipment, but they look great nonetheless.

This is my ranger character named Aela. Sometimes I wear the pink and silver cloak until I get this one and the ring of thorns. I love how the exceptional hide armor looks on female characters. I usually wear the fur-lined Dyrwood clothing until I get this hide armor.

5v9e3gx.jpg

Durance, who looks awesome in this armor and helmet that don't really suit his class completely.
DB2ZDXU.jpg

Kana, who looks cool in most things. The Deadfire hat looks awesome on him.
WuIy61J.jpg

Sagani, who looks good in the Wayfarer's Hide. I swap the hood for the eyepatch if she uses firearms.
MJx0vXe.jpg

I always have Aloth and Eder as well, but those guys are always changing equipment. I usually have Aloth in Angio's Gambeson for a while.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Kind Disciple of Abydon

----------------------------

A little bit of background. Since Deadfire isn't released yet, I checked my best character with whom I'll continue to explore the magnifecent world of Eora. I want to show you how well Crucible Knight armor looks with all-known Hammer and simple cape, which looks a bit ragged due to a texture problem (which makes it a feature). 

The protagonist name is Adrian. Moon godlike. He's a kind wayfarer and Abydon disciple.

He wears: Crucible Knight Officer Armor, 

Patchwork Boots and Cloak of Protection,

as well as Healing Hand gloves.

Accessories are: Dyrwoodan charm belt and CRPG membership ring.

Owns: legendary Abydon's Hammer.

Everything is pretty simple but stylish. I hope you would like this concept  :sweat:  

post-169681-0-29976100-1525286198_thumb.jpg

post-169681-0-42780000-1525286199_thumb.jpg

post-169681-0-09138600-1525286200_thumb.jpg