Ragnar Lothbrok - I couldn't Resist

Great job! My wife is not a gamer, but since we're retired, she's seen me playing this thing just about every day (62 hours and still counting). VIKINGS is one of our favorite shows, so when I called her to the computer to see the character that you created, she was stunned, and just said 'Wow. Cool!'

Ragnar Lothbrok is no Barbarian. More like a devout Paladin to Odin. He's much too clever and not nearly brutish enough. Rollo, Rollo could be a barbarian, but not KING Ragnar.

I suppose you haven't seen the last episodes yet?

I think he's about to play the grandest joke on Paris. Check this out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bj%C3%B6rn_Ironside Alot of people are thinking Ragnar will be doing the Bjorning.

Ragnar Lothbrok is no Barbarian. More like a devout Paladin to Odin. He's much too clever and not nearly brutish enough. Rollo, Rollo could be a barbarian, but not KING Ragnar.

If you've seen the more recent episodes, you'd know why this statement doesn't make much sense. :)

If you've seen the more recent episodes, you'd know why this statement doesn't make much sense. :)

I suppose you haven't seen the last episodes yet?

Ragnar best Paladin of Odin

Doesn't really bare any resemblance to Hairy Trousers, for one Vikings were extremely vain and proud of their hair, this is commented on in many Sagas, and would never think to shave the sides of their head. Two his armour, well biker leathers, is just wrong as a prominent Danish Jarl/Konungr like Ragnar would wear mail and gambeson, with of course a helm of varying ornamentation, maybe something similar to Raedwald's. He also seems a little dirty, the Vikings were as stated above very vain and conscious of their appearnace, trading for the finest cloth and such from across their travels, and adorning themselves with jewellery.

Edited by Nonek

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

you got the wrong ragnar lodbrok for a barbarian.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)