The Funny Things thread

LadyCrimson

A little snerk.

Model Holly Carpenter Translates Women's Snapchat

Holly started posting the Snaps on her blog after she'd hear her friends say stuff like: "I'm gonna story this selfie so he knows I'm out tonight and I'm looking well" and "I sent him a picture of my drink with the ****tail menu in the background so he knows where we are!" They sound like evil, social geniuses.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

544022567.jpg?1435671138
  • Like 6

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

WellmadeBitterDotterel.gif

Ah, England. :lol:

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Own goals suck.

When in high school, I was subbing as keeper and got own goaled because I stumbled on a no pressure passback by a defender and missed the pickup.  Mortifying, truly mortifying. 

Thankfully my side still ended up winning, 6-3.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I feel bad for that defender, poor lady was sobbing badly after the game (and teammates were pushing cameras away, rightly)

bKGj4no.jpg

Last one is something you run into often, though apparently there are no integers in JS, odd. Some of these though, I wonder if the CLI is screwing up somehow. Sure is one weird language to work with, though less annoying than Perl.

Bartkira -

Always found Pierre Burton was condescending in that interview.