SJW dumping ground

Cultist

Can we kill this thread with fire?

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Wait, all of you have been on the internet for a decent stretch of time. How on earth are you surprised by this? That website is as infamous as 4chan and consistently causes problems with copyright laws.

Because none of us ever thought:

"gee that place sounds horrible.

I SHOULD GO THERE."

The real question is why did you go there immediately?

Also am I allowed to link to a fanfic riddled with hilarious typos and poor grammar titled "twilite sparkle becoms lesban?" I'm not making this **** up.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Hiss! The Pit of Voles! That cursed place where female fan fiction writers write solely about how all female characters get murdered to make way for every male character being in love with / seduced by / endures sexual abuse from every other male character!

Seriously, don't go there.

Are they BW target audience?

Can we kill this thread with fire?

No; this venting is necessary, we need to show the totality of the insanity of SJWs for people that believe they have reached the bottom of it. Pro tip: it's a black hole.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

auXedDb.png

Gimme a second, calling an anthropologist I know. I think she'd be interested in studying this strange tumblr tribe and learning their dialect.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Hiss! The Pit of Voles! That cursed place where female fan fiction writers write solely about how all female characters get murdered to make way for every male character being in love with / seduced by / endures sexual abuse from every other male character!

There is a lot of BW fan fiction. But what you guys are looking at is the birth place of slash fiction.

There is a lot of BW fan fiction. But what you guys are looking at is the birth place of slash fiction.

WTF is BW?

Please, speak english and not this weird ass tumblr moonspeak. Some of us don't speak that language and are very confused by a multitude of things read thusfar.

Edited by Longknife

WTF is BW?

Please, speak english and not this weird ass tumblr moonspeak. Some of us don't speak that language and are very confused by a multitude of things read thusfar.

You're in a thread that has "weird ass tumblr moonspeak" in it's title. You might as well complain about pictures of women being posted in the '... creepy pretty women' thread.

It's BioWare.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Honestly most of the stuff you've posted is pretty mild.

Show me the ridiculous stuff.

I can take it. I have a PhD in Weird Youtube Videos.

It's not like I keep links around of weird crap I've seen, but I recall a memorable occassion where I was called a bigot because I told someone who was cutting their skin to seek help. Apparently he was just molting. -_-'

Wow, didn't realize what an insensitive cis you are. Check your privilege.

It's not like I keep links around of weird crap I've seen, but I recall a memorable occassion where I was called a bigot because I told someone who was cutting their skin to seek help. Apparently he was just molting. -_-'

Wow, didn't realize what an insensitive cis you are. Check your privilege.

yfyPNfF.gif

I have to take a break now. I feel like my mind is rotting reading this ****.

And no, I'm not joking. Like usually people will say things like "my brain is rotting" or "I can feel myself losing brain cells" as a dramatic exaggeration for humorous effect. I'm serious: I feel like **** right now and like I can no longer think straight. I've lost the ability to focus, I don't want to read anything, and where I once found myself calmly assessing what's wrong with their statements and why it's hilarious, I now find myself incapable of focusing enough to analyze their claims and pinpoint the logical fallacies within them. I just feel kinda depressed having read that stuff, as much of it can be summed up as - for example -  "racism wasn't the problem that allowed the holocaust to happen. White people were the problem." It's a blatant misunderstanding of how the world works, where the problems lie and what parts of a travesty need to change, in such a way that allows the worst impulses of mankind to survive and adopt a new form. It's a blatant failure of analytical and objective thinking where all the wrong attributes are highlighted as the culprits for terrible deeds.

And I even found a post (though I closed the tab it seems, no big loss there) of an "otherkin" declaring they find people who don't believe in otherkin to be absurd, because their lack of belief in that person doesn't cause them to cease to exist. They also called it ableist, whatever that is. This is essentially championing a lie and being proud of a lie.

In short, this is a community where lies and inobjective thought processes are heralded as heroes, and it quickly goes from hilarious to sad to downright mind-numbing. I'mma go lay down and do something more mentally stimulating, like watching youtube videos. (again not an exaggeration, I mean that sincerely)

Edited by Longknife

I suggest killing all emotion with booze.

Sometimes, I wish I was really good at trolling so I could pretend to be one of these people and construct serious arguments as to why being dragonkin is great (or whatever) and why you're all privileged straight white men who are oppressing me and/or racist. I feel like it would be an endless amount of fun.

My only consolation is that nobody else is currently doing it so it's not instead me being infuriated by said trolling. That, and if anyone here actually is one of these kinds of people, they're not making a hullabaloo of it and so probably aren't worthy of my contempt to begin with.

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Sometimes, I wish I was really good at trolling so I could pretend to be one of these people and construct serious arguments as to why being dragonkin is great (or whatever) and why you're all privileged straight white men who are oppressing me and/or racist. I feel like it would be an endless amount of fun.My only consolation is that nobody else is currently doing it so it's not instead me being infuriated by said trolling. That, and if anyone here actually is one of these kinds of people, they're not making a hullabaloo of it and so probably aren't worthy of my contempt to begin with.

Stealing this idea.

Being removed from social group identities by pointing out how they are different.

Yeah, it's ridiculous.

Some made-up slang I get, but... :disguise:  At first glance I thought it was a badly misspelled word. Learn something every day, I guess.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I have to take a break now. I feel like my mind is rotting reading this ****.

And no, I'm not joking. Like usually people will say things like "my brain is rotting" or "I can feel myself losing brain cells" as a dramatic exaggeration for humorous effect. I'm serious: I feel like **** right now and like I can no longer think straight. I've lost the ability to focus, I don't want to read anything, and where I once found myself calmly assessing what's wrong with their statements and why it's hilarious, I now find myself incapable of focusing enough to analyze their claims and pinpoint the logical fallacies within them. I just feel kinda depressed having read that stuff, as much of it can be summed up as - for example -  "racism wasn't the problem that allowed the holocaust to happen. White people were the problem." It's a blatant misunderstanding of how the world works, where the problems lie and what parts of a travesty need to change, in such a way that allows the worst impulses of mankind to survive and adopt a new form. It's a blatant failure of analytical and objective thinking where all the wrong attributes are highlighted as the culprits for terrible deeds.

And I even found a post (though I closed the tab it seems, no big loss there) of an "otherkin" declaring they find people who don't believe in otherkin to be absurd, because their lack of belief in that person doesn't cause them to cease to exist. They also called it ableist, whatever that is. This is essentially championing a lie and being proud of a lie.

In short, this is a community where lies and inobjective thought processes are heralded as heroes, and it quickly goes from hilarious to sad to downright mind-numbing. I'mma go lay down and do something more mentally stimulating, like watching youtube videos. (again not an exaggeration, I mean that sincerely)

Welcome to the internet.
  • Like 2