Ukraine Discussion

CoM_Solaufein

Does that surprises anyone?

We stop people trying to join ISIS. But if they join the rebels in Syria against Assad, all is fine.

So volunteers against Eastern Ukraine are good, but if they fight for Eastern Ukraine they're bad. Not quite what I call "impartial"

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Does that surprises anyone?

We stop people trying to join ISIS. But if they join the rebels in Syria against Assad, all is fine.

So volunteers against Eastern Ukraine are good, but if they fight for Eastern Ukraine they're bad. Not quite what I call "impartial"

But there is a difference, the Free Syrian Army is not a fundamentalist movement like ISIS

And Assad is a dictatorial leader who refused to allow meaningful  political changes to his leadership. So of course the West supports groups opposed to him but only if they represent a moderate ideological view 

Its not hard to understand :)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

• 2 weeks later...

Am I the only one who still gets annoyed by these types of interviews, we knew that there were Russian soldiers actively  involved in the annexing of Crimea. 

But during this time it was the constant denials from Russia that they were militarily involved that exasperates me 

Its like Putin thinks the global community is just uninformed and stupid and all you have to say " there are no Russians forces on the ground" and the world will believe that 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Murica try make Maidan in Congo but fail. Murican agent-provocateur has been arrested, but later freed after Obama's butthurt.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/16/american-diplomat-freed-congo-kinshasa

Meanwhile in Germany protested known now how make democratic protests (in other words they cosplay Ukrainians from Maidan).  Bloody German regime answer to these peaceful protests by using of brute police force.

1596570.jpg?v=635622753504010276

1596655.jpg

1596660.jpg

1596659.jpg

1596654.jpg

000a4fa9-642.jpg

1596537.jpg

1596536.jpg

1596531.jpg

Foreign Secretary of Hugest Britts denounces Russia’s "illegal annexation" of Crimea and demand return peninsula to Ukraine.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/foreign-secretary-condemns-crimea-referendum-one-year-on

It's cause Russian flash-mob "sent a mail to British Secretary".

Dear Sir, Thank you for your recommendation about Crimea. On the other hand, we would recommend you to think about Falklands, Gibraltar and Russian Royal Family Gold. We believe UK should solve all of those problems. After all, we'll try to do something for you ASAP. Sincerely yours, Our friend from Russia

I know the original source of this article and what they're omitting from it is that Russian intelligence received information that Yanukovich was to be ambushed and killed. They knew where and how, which is why they decided to save him. I guess that part didn't look as good for the muppets in Kiev so it.. slipped.. from this article.

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

I know the original source of this article and what they're omitting from it is that Russian intelligence received information that Yanukovich was to be ambushed and killed. They knew where and how, which is why they decided to save him. I guess that part didn't look as good for the muppets in Kiev so it.. slipped.. from this article.

So let me get your logic straight, lets say you are correct and Yanukovich was going to get killed ( which I dispute ) Russia then decided to illegally annex Crimea and support eastern Ukraine militarily to break away from Ukraine? Is Ukraine part of Russia, the last time I checked it was a sovereign country and there is absolutely no legal precedent  that justifies  how Russia and has been interfering in the government of Ukraine 

So I don't get your point  about "Yanukovich about to killed " is relevant to the current crisis?

John Milton 

So let me get your logic straight, lets say you are correct and Yanukovich was going to get killed ( which I dispute ) Russia then decided to illegally annex Crimea and support eastern Ukraine militarily to break away from Ukraine? Is Ukraine part of Russia, the last time I checked it was a sovereign country and there is absolutely no legal precedent  that justifies  how Russia and has been interfering in the government of Ukraine 

Ukraine it's just temporary occupied territory by  NATO. We LIBERATE them. You must known this perfectly because in the past we almost liberate your country ( only part - Namibia).

13379987315_7756d1062f_o.jpg

So I don't get your point  about "Yanukovich about to killed " is relevant to the current crisis?

No.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

I am amazed at persistence of Internet trolls aiming to tarnish Russia and everything associated with it, going so far as pretending to be pro-russian and presenting fallacious arguments. Makes one think they are some kind of influence agents, sitting on paycheck of interested parties.

I am amazed at persistence of Internet trolls aiming to tarnish Russia and everything associated with it, going so far as pretending to be pro-russian and presenting fallacious arguments. Makes one think they are some kind of influence agents, sitting on paycheck of interested parties.

crypto-Ukrainian detected.

/

crypto-Ukrainian detected.

Oby you have a problem, this may be a real Russian that is commenting ?

Maybe you guys should ask each other some personal questions about Russia so we can determine who is legitimate?

John Milton