What you did today

Rosbjerg

Going to the doctor tomorrow because I have had some health issues.. I'm expecting to hear some bad things, but I am one of the biggest pessimists in the world.

That's what happens when you back Liverpool. Hope it's nothing serious.

Liverpool will be the death of me.

Best case scenario, this is an infection and I'll get some medicine.

What I really think: Someone is trying to poison the patriarch of all patriarchs.

Well good luck and just to be safe prepare you own food for a while.

• Like 2

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

My right ear has been driving my crazy lately and today its really bad. It does not hurt but the skin around the ear channel entrance itches in a way that it feels like like something big is trying to crawl inside it, in a very unsubtle way. 

My ear is unblocked and free from foreign matter and I'm sure there is no infection. Its highly annoying. 

Dry skin. Apply vaseline.

Well, that was easily fixed, thanks.  :blink:  And I already thought I had mites in my ears, like a filthy stray. 

It doesn't prove that you're NOT a filthy stray. Just one with cold dry ears.

Like a lethargic mongoose.

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I've started my own business, and I'm currently working on a logo. So far I've come up with this, it needs tons of more work because its nothing but a brainstorming sketch but I think I'm satisfied with the overall design. I tried to make it look like a rune, a bit swooshy, plus the middle part looks like a snake eye. 

logowoldan_zpsaecd14a2.jpg

(Its supposed to be an A and a P)

Edited by Woldan

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Well, I do not lick my own butthole very often, thats a clear sign that I'm not a filthy stray!

742910.jpg

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I've started my own business, and I'm currently working on a logo. So far I've come up with this, it needs tons of more work because its nothing but a brainstorming sketch but I think I'm satisfied with the overall design. I tried to make it look like a rune, a bit swooshy, plus the middle part looks like a snake eye. 

Good luck on your business. Can I suggest a small adjustment to your logo design? Of the curl that goes around it, you should flatten off the most outer-left part. Currently the curl acts like an arrow, directing the eye away from you logo.

What type of business is it Woldan?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

You don't have to say what the business is. We could just guess based on the logo.

Right now I'm thinking sportswear, like a 'surf' company.

If we guess right then you've done right.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'm thinking personal fitness trainer.

You can't just guess based on what we know about him.

If that were the case I'd guess 'sugar-free alternative to Halloween candy'.

• Like 2

-Elwood Blues

Not really clear to me, he could be doing graphic design work?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Good luck on your business. Can I suggest a small adjustment to your logo design? Of the curl that goes around it, you should flatten off the most outer-left part. Currently the curl acts like an arrow, directing the eye away from you logo.

Thank you, luck is something I definitely need right now. - And I hoped for suggestions for improvements, like I said its nothing but a rough sketch. The suggestion of flattening the pointy end makes a lot of sense. Maybe I could curl it downwards/inwards like a tail.

Also about my business, the guesses are all wrong, as always the reality is far more boring and mundane. In the end its all about playing nice to single digit IQ customers and staring into a computer 24/7 anyway, no matter what kind of stuff I'm selling.

Which is workwear (wholesale), mostly, thats what I've been doing for the past 8 years. The only difference now is that I'm the guy with all the responsibilities.

I was kind of of forced to go down this path and I'm not happy with how it all turned out (story of my life), but the other options would have made me even less happy.

Edited by Woldan

I just stepped on a 4cm long glass shard, almost made it completely through my foot. Even though I'm bleeding so much that there is a red puddle forming on the floor it doesn't hurt much at all.

I might not have to stop my exercise stint after all.  :p

Edited by Woldan

Even though I'm bleeding so much that there is a red puddle forming on the floor it doesn't hurt much at all.

It's called shock. Unfortunately (for you) it will wear off. I think you'll be laying off the squats and dead lifts and concentrating on the bench for a few days.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I am starting to think (thankfully minor) physical ailments tend to be attracted to Woldan. It's probably because he's in such good health and the wellness gods just like to mess with his head. ;)

...nothing to report on my end. Stay up too late, sleep too much. Occasionally pat the kitty on the head. Normal state of affairs when I obsessively play a game for too long.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

snip image

The thought of bleeding from your arches really freaks me out for some reason. Toes? No big deal. Heel? Ha! The callused "pad" or whatever you want to call it, below your toes? Again...nothing. Arches? Makes me physically squirm. It's like...bleeding from in between the spaces between your fingers by the knuckles - there's just something unwholesome about it!

Heal up soon, Woldan, and good luck with your business!

Edited by Bartimaeus
  • Like 2

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Yeah, I shouldn't have shot the goddamn windows.  :grin:

I am starting to think (thankfully minor) physical ailments tend to be attracted to Woldan. It's probably because he's in such good health and the wellness gods just like to mess with his head. ;)

Like little kids the gods like to torture their toys, they just love to find out who they can push the farthest.....and I must be someones favorite toy. 

And now it does hurt, it takes me 5 minutes to haul myself up to the second floor to the kitchen, and my ''walk'' sure as hell looks goofy. It looks like a zombie trying to do a reverse moonwalk. 

Edited by Woldan
  • Like 1

Packing things up to head home after the month away.

Definitely a weird mix of feelings. Had a "chocolate party" for the kids last night where they got to dig into the remnants of the cadbury flakes I brought over with me, along with hot chocolate and ice cream. A new thing to have children crying about me leaving (note, that's a 16 year old girl, a 13 year old boy, and an 11 year old girl). Trying to put the upspin on it all, and figure out the logistics on long distance relationships.

But I get to leave, their mother gets to go in for surgery next week, and my mother is going in for surgery on the same day. So all the fun.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Must have gotten some bad take out last night. I feel terrible. The kind where it's not enough to make you hurl so you'd feel better faster, but the sort where you are just nauseous and headachey for hours and hours. Blargh.

I think I'd remove the swirl and keep the AP alone. Looks more professional and less like a consultant or media house.

I kind of like the swirl, although I think it should be shorter (not extend past the bottom part of the A) and maybe a little thinner, so it's not competing for eye's attention over the AP as much.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Making up a new word to describe the situation, which is totally not a thing but could be, unless my sixth sense reading someone behind their eyes evaporated. She is incredible to look at, plus empathetic to a few of my favorite things. Still a complete stranger, which only elevates the electricity.  

sexigentrification  n. The restoration, upgrading, or restocking of living accommodations in advance and specifically for the expectation of receiving a guest or guests pertaining to getting it on. 

sexigentrify  tr.v. -fied, -fying, -fies  To subject to sexigentrification. 

• Like 2

All Stop. On Screen.

last day before trip to kauai. we will need a vacation after today.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)