Dragon Age: Inquisition

Rosbjerg

So I'm confused, how can you save both the keep and the town in DA:A? I don't remember you being able to do that.

Play therapist to all companions and upgrade the keep fully.

You have to find minerals and tell the dwarf where they are. It's not hard really. 

Ka-ka-ka-ka-Cocaine!

Z9SVsCY.gif

I did all that, but the keep still got breached as far as I remember and some companions got killed (I did all the quest and had +100 with all the companions). I remember trying both and liking the ending where I save the keep more.

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

There is or were a few bugs where companions could die regardless.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I know of the bug where importing to DA2 would flag companions as dead, but I was talking more about the Epilogue in DA:A.

DAA is really buggy. The epilogue seems to be bugged in regards to the elf girl and dwarf lady.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

I was talking more about the Epilogue in DA:A.

As was I.
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I did all that, but the keep still got breached as far as I remember and some companions got killed (I did all the quest and had +100 with all the companions). I remember trying both and liking the ending where I save the keep more.

Did you upgrade the soldiers with silverite? 

Edited by NKKKK

Ka-ka-ka-ka-Cocaine!

Z9SVsCY.gif

Wow that's an excellent link, it really makes you even more excited especially when you consider all the possible party interaction  :dancing:  :dancing:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I haven't follwed the development of this at all...so what is this 'Keep'-thing? Is it included in the full game? Anyone care to link a good PC-gameplay video? Youtube is drowned with PS4 ones and i am lazy.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I haven't follwed the development of this at all...so what is this 'Keep'-thing? Is it included in the full game? Anyone care to link a good PC-gameplay video? Youtube is drowned with PS4 ones and i am lazy.

Web app that allows you to create/import world states without needing save games. Not linked to buying DAI.

There's some pc gameplay on Bioware's Twitch account. On a tablet right now, so you'll have to check the one yourself.

Edited by Nepenthe

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Wow that's an excellent link, it really makes you even more excited especially when you consider all the possible party interaction  :dancing:  :dancing:

That is one thing Bioware does well, them male the other NPCs seem alive. Bethesda should take notes.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

That is one thing Bioware does well, them male the other NPCs seem alive. Bethesda should take notes.

They should take notes from Obsidian.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

Web app that allows you to create/import world states without needing save games. Not linked to buying DAI.

There's some pc gameplay on Bioware's Twitch account. On a tablet right now, so you'll have to check the one yourself.

Thanks!

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy