Drama and games journalism, soggy leg joint edition

Tale

"I played Dragon Age Origins as a warrior once and it wasn’t nearly as much fun as a mage. Mages are much cooler. So please don’t call me a Social Justice Warrior.. how about Social Justice Wizard instead?"

DA series is anti women. Do they not see how Morrigan is dressed?  How the female elf is basically forced into sex slavery? How there are brothels? How the dwarves have a male king and is run by only male and women are only good for getting pregant and getting married to someone rich ala the two dwarf females who hit on your dwarf prince or your dwarf sister from the poor cast who wants to 'marry up'? The fact he admits to liking DA proves that he is sexist.

"Illustrates SJW-ism perfectly

- You can't count.

- You're attacking women."

Yup, that's how youw ork. You attack/criticize a male no big deal. Attack/criticze a female it is auto sexism. LMAO Unless you are female who doesn't like feminism than you youa re attacked  for being female. See the author's attack on the sister as he makes fun  of and belittles  her even though he knows nothing about her. :p

More evidence that feminists/SJW(m)s are evil, vicious, nazish, hateful sexist racist pigs.

Equalists are STILL the way to go. :)

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Isn't Wu transgender? Muddles her retort a bit.

"But i'm not the world's most masculine man but I know what I am.

I bet I'm a man and so is Lola"

I like that song.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Whens the last time an internet threat amounted to anything?

If I was killed every time someone threatened me with death on the internet, I'd be dead a thousand times by now.

Seasoned internet dwellers ignore trash talk like that as the hot gas it is.

Some other people use it for sensationalism and to garner sympathy.

Elliot Rodger threated to shoot people in internet earlier this year before his killing spree, comes first to my mind. 

So one time out of a bajillion threats.

Go on.

There has been three mass shootings and one bombing of shopping center in past 12 years in Finland, in every of these cases except one (our newest one where perpetrator got angry in line to food kiosk and decided to get his guns and kill everybody) there has been threats from perpetrator that they will do these acts in internet beforehand and each case police deemed those threats to be nothing but empty talks in internet, so much so that in one case the even gave weapon buy permit to perpetrator for weapon that he use in his killing spree even though they knew that he had threaten to shoot his fellow students. Which is why I think that internet threats should be taken as seriously as those that are made to face to face. If we don't take threats in internet seriously they will work as mask that obscures us to see those threats from people that actually will commit acts they threat to do and changes our attitudes towards hostile language so that we don't even blink when people use crude and uncivil language when they speak to us, which just make our society so much less pleasant to live (but that maybe just me not everybody else).

/off topic

Shopping center bomber never made any threats and the police ruled it as an accident. I followed the story since I went to same school as he did. Weird guy, never talked to anyone, walked kinda funny.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Hi guys!

Anita went full Jack Thompson. Never go full Jack Thompson.

I would love to see her in a debate with TotalBiscuit. Has she even been in a televised debateto begin with?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Hi guys!

I find it hilarious that these folks are advocating for the same things Jack Thompson did. Also, those images described as "shocking" could be out of a few action movies, not sure why its such a big deal. Edited by KaineParker

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Hi guys!

I would love to see her in a debate with TotalBiscuit. Has she even been in a televised debateto begin with?

No.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

She's an idiot. So is the announcer. They are just as bad as Jack Thompson. Idiots. Evil. Nazis. Scumbags. Fear mongers. Pieces of crap. Sexists. Racists.

IT IS NOT REAL. IT IS NOT REAL. IT IS NOT REAL.

Edited by Volourn

I wonder what their winning strategy is? Like how long would you think that if they won, would take them to realize that they've driven away their audience?

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

village_idiot.gif

Hi guys!

I'm afraid to click because I might cringe too hard and die.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

This rustles my jimmies.

GamerGate dude got doxxed by a 16 year old girl. Tracks her down and calls her house, this is what happens: http://hokuto-ju-no-ken.tumblr.com/post/99774092444/well-that-was-a-surprisingly-real-phonecall

• Like 6

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

If true, that's a post that all idiots who act like that on the internet need to read. I hear the term doxx and I'm not even 100% sure what it means because I haven';t cared to find it. It's just bad.  Like feminists and masculinists are bad. Equalists win again.

P.S. I bet that guy who tracked her down was probably surprised it was a 16 year old girl. He probably it was some fat guy pretending to fight for feminism so he can 'get some'. :p

Seriously, why do guys fight for soemthing that wants tod estroy them? Then again, girls shouldn't be fighting for feminism because feminists believe women are weak, pathetic, and need to be coddled like little children. Really sad. :(

Who says Gamers are misogynistic neckbeards with no culture?

If true, that's a post that all idiots who act like that on the internet need to read. I hear the term doxx and I'm not even 100% sure what it means because I haven';t cared to find it.

Doxxing is where you find personal information on someone(like address, phone number, work place, etc.) and publish it in a public place.

This rustles my jimmies.

GamerGate dude got doxxed by a 16 year old girl. Tracks her down and calls her house, this is what happens: http://hokuto-ju-no-ken.tumblr.com/post/99774092444/well-that-was-a-surprisingly-real-phonecall

Kind of a nice story.

• Like 1

village_idiot.gif

This rustles my jimmies.

Kind of a nice story.

At the same time though, it highlights how naive some supporters of the anti-GG side are...and it's kinda tragic.

What a sap. "She was as much a victim as I was." She was 16 years old; plenty old enough to know right from wrong. 

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

Well, it's not always that easy.

/Edit:

Hi guys!

Man, this gets more and more ridiculous every week.

PS: Am I the only one who really hates Anitas eyebrows? They make me go ARRRG with every picture / video that I see of her.

And am I sexist now?

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

What a sap. "She was as much a victim as I was." She was 16 years old; plenty old enough to know right from wrong. 

So you didn't do anything stupid when you where in your teens? If so, what a waste.

If you still have time, then be responsibly stupid.

village_idiot.gif

So you didn't do anything stupid when you where in your teens? If so, what a waste.

I can't think of anything off the top of my head. So I guess not.

My criticism wasn't of her intelligence anyway. It was an objection to the notion that she was as much a victim as the man she doxxed.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

And am I sexist now?

I dunno, am I sexist cuz I think Benedict Cumberbatch's face looks like a crumpled milk jug?

Bt9nRAfIAAAcL7A.png

• Like 3