The Patriarchy (no girls allowed!)

Shallow

Ah good, as a newly inducted member of a minority in gaming I do believe that it's only correct that we have a safe haven from the tyranny of the matriarchy.

Unfortunately, we are still unsure of our status as "dead" or our secret handshake. I personally think we should develop telepathy, but the fellas really like doing the helicopter d!ck.

Banging our d!cks together would be a good secret handshake since members of the matriarchy would be incapable of performing the handshake.

Yeah, that ain't happening.

You've ALL been brainwashed!

Come brothers! Free yourselves from the shackles of the matriarchy! Shed your clothing and be proud of what makes you a man!! We shall no longer succumb to the oppressive rules of the matriarchy that force us to wear pants in public at all times!!!

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Well, I recently read a thread claiming that females are now the majority of gamers. Apparently we need this thread, we're the minority now.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Well, I recently read a thread claiming that females are now the majority of gamers. Apparently we need this thread, we're the minority now.

Does this mean SJWs will start whiteknighting for us?

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Does this mean SJWs will start whiteknighting for us?

Or whiteladying?

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Ok, level this place up to a misogyny corner and let's start discussing why we hate females (because they're only after your money, egocentric, have the attention span of a frog larva, ...). Pour your pain into this thread, men.

God damn women!

Edited by Bester
IE Mod for Pillars of Eternity: link

Ok, level this place up to a misogyny corner and let's start discussing why we hate females (because they're only after your money, egocentric, have the attention span of a frog larva, ...). Pour your pain into this thread, men.

God damn women!

For the past 4-5 years, I have had 4 different female bosses. They have treated me very well. I'm guessing they did that just because I am male. I feel offended, How very sexist of them.

Edited by Labadal
  • Like 2

Ah good, as a newly inducted member of a minority in gaming I do believe that it's only correct that we have a safe haven from the tyranny of the matriarchy.

Unfortunately, we are still unsure of our status as "dead" or our secret handshake. I personally think we should develop telepathy, but the fellas really like doing the helicopter d!ck.

Banging our d!cks together would be a good secret handshake since members of the matriarchy would be incapable of performing the handshake.

Alright, Im out of this club.

You've obviously been brainwashed by the matriarchy and their misandristic tendencies to learn to be disgusted by the male physique!

Yeah, there is absolutely nothing gay about wanting to touch d!cks with our fellow men. It's just an outgrowth of our completely natural, manly pride. That sexy, manly pride.

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

My girlfriend was extremely understanding and patient during my several year long depression and never let me give up on myself. What a bitch.

Depression is a word used by unsuccessful females and the most pathetic, effeminate and worthless males. Or gays.

This is a male thread, you cry baby!

This is exactly one of the reasons we hate them so much. Cause they always want to spoil everything for us with their petty and baseless aggression, because they're unable to achieve or build anything of their own.

Alright men, time to unpack your manly male things in here.

crixus.jpg

Edited by Bester

Men, pour virility in here asap. Some gays and females are trying to take over.

Where I work, 80% are women. I hate it when they say hello and ask me how I am doing. I also hate it that some of the bring home baked cookies and the like to work. I especially hate it when they tell me that I can go home early when I am done with my stuff. Today, they sent me home an hour and fifteen minutes early. Who do they think they are? Men can work too, you know?

• Like 2

My girlfriend was extremely understanding and patient during my several year long depression and never let me give up on myself. What a bitch.

Dump her!

"Now to find a home for my other staff."
My Project Eternity Interview with Adam Brennecke

Men, pour virility in here asap. Some gays and females are trying to take over.

Where I work, 80% are women. I hate it when they say hello and ask me how I am doing. I also hate it that some of the bring home baked cookies and the like to work. I especially hate it when they tell me that I can go home early when I am done with my stuff. Today, they sent me home an hour and fifteen minutes early. Who do they think they are? Men can work too, you know?

Man, I remember when my mom used to cut the crust off my sandwiches for me. It's like she didn't want me to become tough. :(

• Like 2

I don't think I need to mention this, but these new "males" of our "modern" effeminate society cannot be considered Men. These are the kind of people that are trying to undermine our cause in this thread!

men-then-and-now.jpg

Menthenandnow.jpg

japan-then-and-now.jpg

Our enemy's disgusting feminist propaganda seeps through every screen, every speaker nowadays.

Look and beware, this is an example of their evil propaganda and lies:

1383361444933.jpg

• Like 3

In a world where metrosexuals--stylish, well-groomed, and sharply dressed men--have taken the center stage in defining the new masculinity, small pockets of men are starting to emerge, rebelling against the status quo. This new breed of man has rejected a lifestyle of wine tasting, pedicures, and excessive cultural awareness (i.e., any cultural awareness). This newly born response to metrosexuality is gaining momentum like never before, calling back to a day when men proudly wore plaid, ate liver and onions, and smelled like motor oil by choice. This modern man has come to be known simply as: the hetrosexual.

Hetrosexual men aren't afraid embrace their masculinity. They eat, drink, and sleep like real men: fully engorged. There's no such thing as a "fashion faux-pas" in the world of hetrosexuality. In fact, even the use of the phrase "faux-pas" draws the ire of the hetrosexual man in the form of beatings and social isolation (preferably both). These are men who refuse to be pigeonholed into the constraints of sexual ambiguity, and gladly welcome every opportunity to crotch-wrestle a hot babe. Hetrosexuals are making it cool to be straight again; straight is the new gay.

Think you might be a hetrosexual? Take the following quiz to find out:

1. How much should you tip a hairstylist?  

A) 10%  

B) 15%  

C) 20%  

If you answered, you're wrong. Hetrosexuals don't go to hair stylists.

2. Cologne?  

A) Yes  

B) No  

The correct answer is B) No. Acceptable fragrances for men are: sweat, grease, rum, or some combination thereof.

3. Which language do you speak?  

A) French  

B) English  

C) Both  

D) Neither  

The answer is B) English. French is the language of love, and men don't love anything. At best, there are varying degrees of "like," and even then, men don't like anything that much.

4. When dining at restaurant, you should  

A) Push aside your friends and wrestle over the best seat  

B) Wait until the maitre d' seats you  

C) What's a maitre d'?  

The correct answer is A and C. A, because if you don't secure the best spot at the table, you may find yourself in the position of having to engage in small talk with your guest. And C, because of the answer to question 3 above.

If you answered all of the questions correctly, congratulations: you are the winner. The important thing to keep in mind is that you are a man (unless you are not), and nobody can take that away from you.

http://www.amazon.com/Alphabet-Manliness-Maddox/dp/0806535229

alphabet.jpg

Edited by Bester
  • Like 1