Ukraine discussion

Tale

Hilarious, oby. You think you can post a few pictures of 'nice Ukrainians' and it makes up for the untold posts celebrating the invasion of their country and murder of their soldiers and civilians?

:skeptical:

Edited by Walsingham

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I like Ukrainians, they're like Russians but polite and cheerful.

Please don't confuse actual Russians with some loser pretending to be Russian.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Seems like the ones they have over here are the exact opposite, but I rather enjoy being around angry and jaded folks.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Please don't confuse actual Russians with some loser pretending to be Russian.

...Implying russians aren't jerks?

Wow where do you live and where do you import your russians from?

And just for clarity I'm not hatin'. I got a love-hate relationship with Russians and the majority of my friends here are probably russian. Doesn't mean I can't acknowledge their negative traits though. :p

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Maybe they have those 'negative traits' not because they are Russian but because they have you as a 'friend' who feels it's okay to bash your so called 'friends' on the internet. LMAO

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Hilarious, oby. You think you can post a few pictures of 'nice Ukrainians' and it makes up for the untold posts celebrating the invasion of their country and murder of their soldiers and civilians?

:skeptical:

yep this is hilarious. Al these hooker's dressed in Ukrainian flags or these garbage box's painted as Ukrainian  flag are hilarious.  I fear you just don't understand for what Ukrainians do this. Ukraine almost dead state, everything is bad, Ukrainians don't have reasons for patriotism or joy. But... neo-nazi rule this country and if you begin criticize government, then such guys visit you (if you lucky).

If you unlucky then Ukrainian death squads visits you and you just disappear without  any track after painful death.

38be1d2d6a73b9ceaf1f1b5a.jpg

As result Ukrainians has only one form of protests now - cosplay patriots and acts as clowns.

P.S. Though i am Ukrainian but I'm live not in Ukraine and don't limited by such form of protest.

P.S. Though i am Ukrainian but I'm live not in Ukraine and don't limited by such form of protest.

Ooh, a twist! Hoping to reinvigorate this pathetic display?

-Elwood Blues

Oby makes this look too easy. But then again that may be due to the audience.

Edited by Malcador
  • Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

meantime in russia...

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-29513589

I dont know if its irony or not, also dont know if I should laught or cry

• Like 2

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

meantime in russia...

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-29513589

I dont know if its irony or not, also dont know if I should laught or cry

Its both amusing and something to be concerned about

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Putin is hardly anything to be concerned about. Most of the issues the west has with Russia comes from us not minding our own business. In a world where Islamist ideology is a thing; I'm hardly concerned with a secular leader like Putin.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

Putin is hardly anything to be concerned about. Most of the issues the west has with Russia comes from us not minding our own business. In a world where Islamist ideology is a thing; I'm hardly concerned with a secular leader like Putin.

Well you should be concerned because he pushes the boundaries of  what NATO is suppose to protect and Russia is a much more dangerous military threat than any Islamic extremist group

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Well you should be concerned because he pushes the boundaries of  what NATO is suppose to protect and Russia is a much more dangerous military threat than any Islamic extremist group

Russia's not going to attack NATO. They're jerks; not crazy. I'm not worried about jerks; I'm worried about lunatics.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

Russia's not going to attack NATO. They're jerks; not crazy. I'm not worried about jerks; I'm worried about lunatics.

I agree there is no real chance of war between Russia and NATO but the crisis in the Ukraine and Putin's desire for Russian hegemony highlights just how fracturable the relationship is between Russia and NATO.

The fact that Putin is not insane but makes calculated and strategic decisions worries me more

John Milton 

1395629704889.jpg

The rewards more than outweigh the risks should we succeed. Imagine it! The Emperor reborn and walking amongst his people as a living god. Who can say such a thing is wrong?

That's actually pretty funny.

I dont have concerns about Putin himself, but that cult of personality is scary - looks like some russians would jump out of window if he said so. And we already seen where it leads in history

Edited by Chilloutman

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

I dont have concerns about Putin himself, but that cult of personality is scary - looks like some russians would jump out of window if he said so. And we already seen where it leads in history

I dont have concerns about Putin himself, but that Western lack sense of humour is scary - looks like some Western people would jump out of window if we said so. And we already seen where it leads in history

I dont have concerns about Putin himself, but that Western lack sense of humour is scary - looks like some Western people would jump out of window if we said so. And we already seen where it leads in history

Most of us don't see trolling as humorous :)