Ukraine discussion

Tale

I meant weapons and basic supplies. I doubt the Russians have been giving them tanks, if they have, it must have been no more than a handful.

Its common sense that a large force would lead to the front being pushed westward. Nothing of the kind has happened therefore there is no invasion. 

Well so these are volunteers supplied by weapons from Russsia Government? that sound like invasion to me

• Like 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Well so these are volunteers supplied by weapons from Russsia Government? that sound like invasion to me

What government lol? Do you think Russian state is same thing as some  European dwarf-state where government rule everything and something can happened only if government do want this? Russia is pure chaos, and talking about Russian government is same way as talking about government of Eye of Chaos in WH40. 

Russia is not difficult to manage, but it is useless.

- Alexander II

IRL power of Russian government limited by Kremlin area, we are Empire where right hand don't known what left hand doing. For example during Chechen wars insurgents has top Russian weapons. By your logic it's  sound like invasion of Russians into Russia.

Though proofs of "volunteers supplied by weapons from Russsia" don't exist anyway. 

VxWWZp7CbTc.jpg

I meant weapons and basic supplies. I doubt the Russians have been giving them tanks, if they have, it must have been no more than a handful.

Its common sense that a large force would lead to the front being pushed westward. Nothing of the kind has happened therefore there is no invasion. 

Yes you are correct, also Russia has been directly involved in supporting the separatists against  the Ukrainian government on numerous levels. You don't need Russia to be sending actual troops to see that they are deeply involved in interfering in the crisis

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Meanwhile in Starcraft 2.

Ukrainian StarCraft player Mihaylo Hayda was kicked out of a StarCraft II qualifying match Friday for tweeting that he'd "rape" his female opponent during their matchup.

1937_original.png

1610_original.png

http://deadspin.com/starcraft-player-says-hell-rape-opponent-is-booted-f-1662346891

Can't wait when Ukraine join into EU and NATO. It's must be really funny.

Meanwhile in Starcraft 2.

Ukrainian StarCraft player Mihaylo Hayda was kicked out of a StarCraft II qualifying match Friday for tweeting that he'd "rape" his female opponent during their matchup.

1937_original.png

1610_original.png

http://deadspin.com/starcraft-player-says-hell-rape-opponent-is-booted-f-1662346891

Can't wait when Ukraine join into EU and NATO. It's must be really funny.

That's good news, frankly I don't  care what country someone lives in but if they don't understand that saying you will rape someone is unacceptable then they deserved to be banned

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I think banning him is a little harsh. He should get a stern warning though, and a promise he will be banned if he does it again.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

I think banning him is a little harsh. He should get a stern warning though, and a promise he will be banned if he does it again.

Sure, I also can believe that he didn't mean he was going to actually rape the women. It was more about absolutely defeating her in the game

But we need to draw an unequivocal line when it comes to acceptable comments. And even if this seem harsh this is more about the principle

John Milton 

Sure, I also can believe that he didn't mean he was going to actually rape the women. It was more about absolutely defeating her in the game

But we need to draw an unequivocal line when it comes to acceptable comments. And even if this seem harsh this is more about the principle

*cough* *cough* bullsh*t *cough*

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

It's multiplayer terminology, part of intimidating the opposition. Does not refer to a sexual act. I do think that when organisers ban people for tweets it takes away from the point of the thing. These tourneys are supposed to be highly competitive, that's why people like them.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

It's multiplayer terminology, part of intimidating the opposition. Does not refer to a sexual act. I do think that when organisers ban people for tweets it takes away from the point of the thing. These tourneys are supposed to be highly competitive, that's why people like them.

So are you suggesting that its not possible to be competitive or play in MP game without saying you will rape someone?

Because the issue isn't about competitiveness or the concept of what defines a MP game but rather the usage of certain words.

John Milton 

In other news:

10006183_762303160519704_361886440769529

this is a recent UN vote. Observe which countries voted no

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

So are you suggesting that its not possible to be competitive or play in MP game without saying you will rape someone?

Because the issue isn't about competitiveness or the concept of what defines a MP game but rather the usage of certain words.

I actually agree. It doesn't matter what he meant, there have to be certain standards for behavior in any official competition. I'm tired of all the "badass" posing and vulgar **** talk in multiplayer games. You're sitting in a chair and pushing a mouse around - you aren't Muhammad Ali to go shooting your mouth off to random strangers (as if he'd do that in the first place).

• Like 1

Well, define volunteer with gear :). At least where i live you cant stumble across top notch military gear on the streets

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condor_Legion

If that wasn't an invasion back then, you'd need to prove that the level of Russian material support and deployed men is greater in scale than that was, to even begin to talk about an invasion.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I actually agree. It doesn't matter what he meant, there have to be certain standards for behavior in any official competition. I'm tired of all the "badass" posing and vulgar **** talk in multiplayer games. You're sitting in a chair and pushing a mouse around - you aren't Muhammad Ali to go shooting your mouth off to random strangers (as if he'd do that in the first place).

1v1 me irl faget i rek u m8

• Like 1

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Appart from the fact that it's pretty gross even if he didn't mean it litterally, to my mind one should bloody well be able to tweet 'sieg heil' or whatever you want, it's got nothing to do with the tourney. If he said it, during the tourney to someone in the tourney, that would be another matter. It would be in the purview of the organisers to censor it. 

Na na  na na  na na  ...

That is all.

Yes but his comment applied to another competitor in the tourney and people found out about it. Now its no longer just about his right to free speech but the reputation of the tournament itself, from the point of view of the organizers.

• Like 1

Meanwhile computers of  some  U. S. Department of State agents in Ukraine has been hacked.

6.1.PNG

6.3.PNG

6.2.PNG

6.4.PNG

1.1.PNG

1.2.PNG

1.2.2.PNG

3.1.PNG

3.2.PNG

3.3.PNG

4.1.PNG

400 sniper rifles, 2 000 assault rifles, 720 grenade launchers, almost 200 mortars and more than 70 000 ammo for them, 150 stingers, 420 anti-tank missiles. Murican non letal weapos so non-letal lol.

It's looks like Murican invasion into Ukraine! :p

http://www.msn.com/en-my/money/other/russia-losing-dollar140-billion-a-year-as-sanctions-and-falling-oil-prices-hit-moscow/ar-BBfAPPv

So Russia is set to lose $140 Billion a year, this is due to the falling oil price and Western sanctions and there is a real risk of a recession

I feel sorry for the Russian people but Putin's aggression and interference in Ukraine has brought this on himself. Hopefully he will stop with  his ambitions of this grand Russian hegemony in Eastern Europe?

• Like 1

John Milton 

Those events are sponsored by companies that don't necessary necessary want that kind publicity what such comments from athletes bring. In football (soccer) teams can be punished even by actions of their fans not just their players, usually by giving them fine or giving them ban to sell tickets in their matches. Similar practices are common also in other sports. In eSports there isn't currently top organizations that could do such things so only real punishment that event organizers can give such athletes is banning them from the events or marking them to lose their match automatically (which in many cases is effectively same as banning them from event). We will see this kind punishments more and more as eSports become more acknowledged as real sports.

• Like 2

In football etc. the player are played a salary. I think the organisers might be thinking about their own role in rather grandiose terms. As if they could force a social media strategy down every contestants throat. They probably have a contract that says they can do just that but that doesn't make it any less big headed. 

Na na  na na  na na  ...

That is all.

Just post with rebels.

National Bolshevism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Bolshevik_Party

Banned in Russia, members prosecuted.

12288_image_large.jpg

11.jpg

32.jpg

ufpz4sa-eaw.jpg

Russian National Unity. Banned in Russia, members prosecuted.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_National_Unity

qEKG3zCWa_8.jpg

C1sB8fD_fUQ.jpg

Other Batallion of Russian nationalists. Members prosecuted.

tn2IQ_2N0aw.jpg

1404064419_brugnxhimaatu9z.jpg

Commies.3081_original.jpg

Mixed groups without major political idealogy.

s0YKcqKTiH0.jpg

w644h387.jpg

1414507487_hflz7latmy4.jpg

aAu5REjdv2E.jpg

hbvm629.jpg

w644h387.jpg

1414041646_647327289.jpg

1R5QReUo4kA.jpg

BwxR1Z9CMAEjCj_.jpg

yplt973.jpg

EU kidnapp five Russian children's.

http://newstwenty4seven.com/en/news/litva-otkazalas-vozvraschat-pjateryh-vospitannikov-rossijskogo-detdoma

Lithuanian authorities have refused to discuss with the Russian representatives of the question of the return to Russia of five orphans Malik, Khadizhat Hataevych, which were taken from them after false accusations.

As noted by a member of the state Duma Committee on international Affairs of Samail sarailiev, family Hataevych organized a children's home in 1996. Sick children who got to him in the shelter, they were exported to Lithuania for treatment. Gatewy filmed for children house on the outskirts of Kaunas.

In 2008, they came in sight of special services Lithuania, says the MP. They began to sway to "cooperate against Russia." "The family refused. Then was born a criminal case for abuse of children, and soon they were selected, and Hataevych planted in 11 months," said sarailiev. After the liberation Gatewy asked for political asylum in Finland and soon moved there.

So much freedom in EU, do want live (as subhuman slave) in such wonderful country... :bow: