What you did today

Gorth

Worked yesterday, trying to class work done early so I can enjoy the nice weather outside. 

Spent most of yesterday playing outdoor laser tag in the woods. It was bloody brilliant.

I remember playing that at this arena type place in my younger days! Man those were they days...

The xenophobic party in Sweden now has 13,5%. I am not surprised to be completely honest. All one has to do is look at the rest of Europe. The other two blocks don't have enough to form their own majority, so it will be interesting to see what will happen. Only half the districts have been counted so far. Expecting Sverigedemokraterna to rack up a few more % before this is over.

The xenophobic party in Sweden now has 13,5%. I am not surprised to be completely honest. All one has to do is look at the rest of Europe. The other two blocks don't have enough to form their own majority, so it will be interesting to see what will happen. Only half the districts have been counted so far. Expecting Sverigedemokraterna to rack up a few more % before this is over.

Does the xenophobic party call themselves the Xenophobic Party? If so, one can at least admit they are honest about being ****, rather than attempting to hide it behind something.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Does the xenophobic party call themselves the Xenophobic Party? If so, one can at least admit they are honest about being ****, rather than attempting to hide it behind something.

If only lol. The democrats of sweden is the best translation I can come up with. At the moment the left block is winning, but SD has enough votes to influence politics now. They are now the third biggest after Moderaterna and Socialdemokraterna.

If only lol. The democrats of sweden is the best translation I can come up with. At the moment the left block is winning, but SD has enough votes to influence politics now. They are now the third biggest after Moderaterna and Socialdemokraterna.

I always liked Sweden. I hope that whoever wins does a good job governing it.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

I always liked Sweden. I hope that whoever wins does a good job governing it.

Government will be a cluster****. They currently have over 13%. The leading block for now does not have enough votes for a majority. The left and right blocks will need to work together. it's the only way, but I don't see it happening. I blame the left and right blocks for letting this happen. The build up, propaganda, politics and so on, leading up to these elections were abysmal. I only voted because I wanted to give my vote to the right block.

• Like 1

Yep, you can always count on Europe to go racist when there's a crisis..

Fortune favors the bald.

I don't know if the said xenophobic party is racist or not, but being xenophobic doesn't make you a racist automatically.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I actually blame the other parties in Sweden for these results. I was not impressed with their propaganda or anything like that. Had they been clearer in some parts of their politics, we might have gotten a different result. But as I said, not surprised at all. I am expecting SD to reach 20% in four years if things don't change.

I don't know if the said xenophobic party is racist or not, but being xenophobic doesn't make you a racist automatically.

The party has a Nazi background even if this is not usually spoken about. I wanted to avoid the word racist, that's why I used xenophobic.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Scandies choosing xenophobic parties is a symptom of overly-libtard governments not listening to the people.

* shrug *

I'm also considering joining the Manly Militia Rescue Squad forming to rescue Hurlshot. I think his wife has a einsatzgruppen of menstrually-synchronised attack moms surrounding his RV, armed with baked goods, rolling pins and cushions. Don't laugh at cushions.

Me and KaineParker are going to try and infiltrate in drag. I have reasonably good legs and Kaine's moobs look awesome in a wonderbra. From there we'll wing it and hope the rest of the MMRS arrives in time to rescue us all. Then we take Hurlie for decompression in our smoke-haus in the woods. We'll oil him up and read him Cowboy Poetry.

It's gonna be awesome.

Edit - man if we all lived in America we could LARP this and post photos on the internet. It would be a triumphant moment in my life.

Edited by Monte Carlo
  • Like 4

sonsofgygax.JPG

The party has a Nazi background even if this is not usually spoken about. I wanted to avoid the word racist, that's why I used xenophobic.

A Nazi background... That is REALLY disturbing. 

Oh great, german "Alternative für Deutschland" party got 12% in Brandenburg...

It's the same old right wing bullshait, just a bit rewritten. People are stupid.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

But don't they say that about any party that is not ultra-left? I know they say the right wingers here in Austria have Nazi backgrounds, same with the right wing party in the Netherlands and don't even get me started with what the say about the Hungarian middle-right parties, apparently those are secret SS brigades. 

Edited by Woldan

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Scandies choosing xenophobic parties is a symptom of overly-libtard governments not listening to the people.

* shrug *

I'm also considering joining the Manly Militia Rescue Squad forming to rescue Hurlshot. I think his wife has a einsatzgruppen of menstrually-synchronised attack moms surrounding his RV, armed with baked goods, rolling pins and cushions. Don't laugh at cushions.

Me and KaineParker are going to try and infiltrate in drag. I have reasonably good legs and Kaine's moobs look awesome in a wonderbra. From there we'll wing it and hope the rest of the MMRS arrives in time to rescue us all. Then we take Hurlie for decompression in our smoke-haus in the woods. We'll oil him up and read him Cowboy Poetry.

It's gonna be awesome.

Edit - man if we all lived in America we could LARP this and post photos on the internet. It would be a triumphant moment in my life.

Infiltration? Nope, were goin in full force. Air strikes of buffalo wings, beer, and more beer. With the women weakened by such manly stuff, we will charge in and steal the RV, which will be converted into a manbulance for future rescue missions. Decompressing Hurlie has to happen though, don't want a traitor among us.

And Kaine has pecs, not moobs. I do look good in anything though.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Today I failed at cutting a pumpkin with my machete. Those are harder than pineapples, and cutting them for soups just with a tiny knife is torture.  

Friend made a vid, I'm the dude with the machete (beware of the horrible compressed quality and zee awful German language....)

http://vid554.photobucket.com/albums/jj404/Michael_Ab/20140914_211832_1_zps2a735d4b.mp4

Now I'm glad I didn't try that with my greatsword. 

Edited by Woldan

But don't they say that about any party that is not ultra-left? I know they say the right wingers here in Austria have Nazi backgrounds, same with the right wing party in the Netherlands and don't even get me started with what the say about the Hungarian middle-right parties, apparently those are secret SS brigades. 

They do, but reading up on their backgrounds and looking at different activities and what party member say, it is a no-brainer.

Today I failed at cutting a pumpkin with my machete. Those are harder than pineapples, and cutting them for soups just with a tiny knife is torture.  

Friend made a vid, I'm the dude with the machete (beware of the horrible compressed quality and zee awful German language....)

http://vid554.photobucket.com/albums/jj404/Michael_Ab/20140914_211832_1_zps2a735d4b.mp4

Now I'm glad I didn't try that with my greatsword. 

You should lead the patriarchy.

It is, but it's equally horrible that every 8th Swede agrees with their xenophobia and anti muslim rethoric.

Yeah, but their stated opinions, history and rethoric confirms it. Alot of the higher ups in the party has stated very interesting things in the past about different races and creeds. Atleast they are more subtle than they were under their previous names where they told Swedish women to "not sully their race, don't have sex with negros!".

I'm ashamed of the fact 13% of Swedish people voted for them.

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

It is, but it's equally horrible that every 8th Swede agrees with their xenophobia and anti muslim rethoric.

Yeah, but their stated opinions, history and rethoric confirms it. Alot of the higher ups in the party has stated very interesting things in the past about different races and creeds. Atleast they are more subtle than they were under their previous names where they told Swedish women to "not sully their race, don't have sex with negros!".

I'm ashamed of the fact 13% of Swedish people voted for them.

Don't be. You are not them. They do not reflect upon you. I would advise that instead of feeling shame that they exist; you should instead feel contempt for them.

The majority of those 13% are probably just protest voters who are upset about the current politics of the lefties, I bet only a fraction really believes in what that party stands for. Last voting I also voted for the right wing party, not because I'm a true fan of their ideas and agendas but to show the current ruling parties that they'll lose votes to their worst enemies if they continue with their totally ruinous, overly ''politically correct'' course. 

No party here is worth voting for though, its all just a  joke, I don't agree with any of their disastrous political ideas. Truly dark times are ahead. 

Well, unless you happen to live in Switzerland. 

Edited by Woldan