KaineParker's Hopefully Attractive Women Thread Episode V: A Striking Back

Rosbjerg

I guess the rumors that she was training for the role were just rumors.

• Like 2
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Shes taller than me.

I find that tall girls are often worth the climb.

Very true.  :yes:

Speaking from a different height, it's helpful that you don't have to squat to kiss them.

in other Sharapova news, I found this rather tasteful image.

sharapova_2907getty_630.jpg

Wals won the thread.

Edited by Bos_hybrid
  • Like 1
cylon_basestar_eye.gif

Gal Godot. 

Yeah, she needs more mass. But she doesn't look bad. 

There are pics of her on the set, she looks even skinnier. Hollywood.... 

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

My first thought was Xena remake?

Eww, shes already bad at WW, her as Xena would be even worse. That being said, I can't think of anyone who could pull off a Xena in a remake of the series. Lucy was just too awesome. 

xena-warrior-princess-female-ass-kickers

Edited by Woldan
  • Like 2

cobie-smulders-long-hairstyles2.jpg

Cobie Smulders would have been a better Wonder Woman. Has much more presence than Gadot, who just seems kinda meek.

• Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Cobie Smulders would have been a better Wonder Woman. Has much more presence than Gadot, who just seems kinda meek.

But isn't she already in 'canon' for the Avengers?

• Like 2

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Yeah, but I could see her as an Amazon more than I can Gal Gadot.

Then again, they also cast Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor, so perhaps they are on some very hardcore drugs.

Edited by KaineParker
  • Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Yeah, but I could see her as an Amazon more than I can Gal Gadot.

Then again, they also cast Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor, so perhaps they are on some very hardcore drugs.

Or they are really Jewish and looking for other really Jewish Jews?

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Speaking of workouts

EDIT: NSFW, but no actual nudity.

SUBEDIT: i doubt a video of Malena Morgan eating a sandwich would be actually safe for work.

Edited by Walsingham
  • Like 1

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Reminds me again that I like women who aren't weak as a stick. She doesn't need to be full of muscles, but it's definitely a bonus if she's able to punch a man and doesn't break her nails when doing this. :>

• Like 2

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

I can't believe people are digging that video, with that Chicks horrible form and cheating. That workout is a joke.

She let herself hang from the bar like a towel, when doing pullups you must stay under tension the whole time and activate your core, you must not lower yourself till you shoulders are squishing your head. She has weak abs, thats why she is bending rearwards when doing those chin ups.(Back muscles pulling) When power cleaning that light weight she used momentum created by her legs when pushing the weight over her head because she has no shoulders or traps whatsoever to actually push it. 

Also they didn't show her legs when she was doing chin ups and dips. Why? She was using her legs to push the first 1/3, a common technique used by beginners who can't do one rep. 

I would have loved to see her crap out at exercises where strength is really needed and cheating is impossible. Where are the dead lifts? The most important exercise there is? 

Bench pressing bodyweight with dumbbells, where is it? Squats? Military presses? The most basic strength exercises? 

What she displayed here is the completely average strength of a skinny woman. People only freak out because she is a woman that touches and lifts weights, and because people have no idea what strength is and how proper lifting works. 

Edited by Woldan

I can't believe people are digging that video, with that Chicks horrible form. That workout is a joke.

She let herself hang from the bar like a towel, when doing pullups you must stay under tension the whole time and activate your core, you must not lower yourself till you shoulders are squishing your head. She has weak abs, thats why she is bending rearwards when doing those chin ups.(Back muscles pulling) When power cleaning that light weight she used momentum created by her legs when pushing the weight over her head because she has no shoulders or traps whatsoever to actually push it. 

Also they didn't show her legs when she was doing chin ups and dips. Why? She was using her legs to push the first 1/3, a common technique used by beginners who can't do one rep. 

I would have loved to see her crap out at exercises where strength is really needed and cheating is impossible. Where are the dead lifts? The most important exercise there is? 

Bench pressing bodyweight with dumbbells, where is it? Squats? 

What she displayed here is the completely average strength of a skinny woman. People only freak out because she is a woman that touches and lifts weights, and because people have no idea what strength is and how proper lifting works. 

Note to self: invite Woldan along if I fancy my chances with Malena Morgan.

• Like 3

-Elwood Blues