What you having for dinner tonight?

Gorth

Cold chicken pie, followed by pumpernickel bread.

I've never had pumpernickel bread before. It's great.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

For the first time in years I visited a KFC and the resulting stomach ache is excruciating.

Your stomach is weak and your CON is low.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

For the first time in years I visited a KFC and the resulting stomach ache is excruciating.

I'm horrified you went to a KFC TN, truly horrified. There food has very little nutritional value, let that belly ache be a lesson for next time !!!

For the record I eat KFC about 1 month but I also never feel comfortable afterwards. One of my good friends is a financial manager at the HQ in South Africa so I sometimes support him as they have to eat KFC once a week as part of their mandatory feedback program 

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

KFC is for n00bs. :)

EDIT: Brice f KFC upsets your stomach, then why the hell do you eat there once a month?

I eat takeaway nasties maybe every six months when I have no other choice than going hungry, and even then I've been systematically working to ensure I have tinned food available.

Edited by Walsingham

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

KFC is for n00bs. :)

EDIT: Brice f KFC upsets your stomach, then why the hell do you eat there once a month?

I eat takeaway nasties maybe every six months when I have no other choice than going hungry, and even then I've been systematically working to ensure I have tinned food available.

I like the skin on the chicken  :blush: 

And also I like to support my friend when he eats KFC ..and he has no choice because he works there 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Every great once in a while I like some chain-fried chicken. Although in most cases, I tend to call it diarrhea chicken. It also doesn't taste the same since they started using vegie oil instead of the lard or solid Crisco or whatever it was. The oil gives it an odd flavor that doesn't taste like chicken. The best fried chicken is still that which you make yourself.

I was watching some rerun of Chopped, and one of their basket ingredients was this luxury bacon from Spain or something. Claimed it was up to $200 a pound, and one judge claimed the pigs ate nothing but hazelnuts and acorns. My immediate thought was "$200 a pound? How outrageous!!" followed by "I want some!"

• Like 2
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts