What you having for dinner tonight?

Gorth

Pizza globes ... now that is a tasty idea. Do a Kickstarter for Ball o' Pizza. Six-inch, twelve-inch, twenty-four inch pizza balls. I would like one made of solid pepperoni with a cheese core and an outer ... crust. 

Do you know in the USA you can get deep fried pizza, can you think of anything more unhealthy :blink:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Have you never heard of deep fried butter?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Have you never heard of deep fried butter?

No I haven't ?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

We talked about this last year at this time, State Fair time. Deep-fried candy bars, deep-fried PB&J, basically everything semi-edible has been and will be fried deeply. 

Am slightly miffed Burger King discontinued the Angry Whopper. Had to settle for a "BBQ" version today instead. The former was outstanding ... jalapenos, onion rings, bacon, pepper jack, bbq sauce ... 

• Like 1

All Stop. On Screen.

After the steaks yesterday I didn't eat anythig else all day. Simply wasn't hungry.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I had a delicious braai\barbeque on Saturday so I have leftover meat and potato bake which I'll have for supper night

John Milton 

Sushi for supper, yummy :dancing:

John Milton 

I went out to a place called Old Major the other night and as you can probably guess by the name they specialize in pork

I had the scallops and cavatelli and the "nose to tail" which is pretty much a big sampler plate. Very good, 2 of 2, will eat again 

• Like 1

Free games updated 3/4/21

I went out to a place called Old Major the other night and as you can probably guess by the name they specialize in pork

I had the scallops and cavatelli and the "nose to tail" which is pretty much a big sampler plate. Very good, 2 of 2, will eat again 

That menu looks amazing, I also would have ordered "nose to tail". I have never had pigs ears before, how were they?

John Milton 

snip

That menu looks amazing, I also would have ordered "nose to tail". I have never had pigs ears before, how were they?

Crunchy :p

Actually they were really good and paired nicely with the pork belly and grits

They also had a few bacon themed ****tails mixed drinks (is that okay, language filter?). My wife ordered one called the Kevin Bacon and I had the Bill Brasky because, you know...

BILL BRASKY!

Edited by ShadySands

snip

Crunchy :p

Actually they were really good and paired nicely with the pork belly and grits

They also had a few bacon themed ****tails mixed drinks (is that okay, language filter?). My wife ordered one called the Kevin Bacon and I had the Bill Brasky because, you know...

BILL BRASKY!

Shady don't forget to go sometime to the Buckhorn Exchange, according to the website its the original steakhouse in Denver. Its been going for over 120 years !!!

http://buckhorn.com/

John Milton 

Forgot to mention I had the most amazing breakfast that my wife made for me that consisted of scrambled eggs topped with chives, goat cheese, and white truffle oil and a small pork chorizo patty and a few slices of black forest bacon

She's been watching a lot of food network

• Like 2

Heh, that reminds me how much my dog used to luuuuuuuvvv munching on dried pig ears. Awww ...

All Stop. On Screen.

If you need help with that I just want you to know that I am available

How quickly can you get to Hartford, Connecticut?

As an aside, a baking stone makes all the difference.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Butterfried cabbage with ginger, peas and a slice of lemon. Fried carrots and chicken spareribs with a garlic marinade. For sauce I'll either make a pea dip or a moustard/oil dip with Orange juice and Wine vinegar.

• Like 1

Fortune favors the bald.

I had a mac and grilled cheese sandwich with bacon

I'm pretty sure it took at least 5 years off my life but I'm sure it's the bad ones so no major loss

Had another of these but this time I added a slice of tomato since I didn't want to make any tomato soup and also added a slice of white american cheese (das racist) to make it even creamier

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Went out to a place called Sushi Den and as you can probably already guess I got chicken fried steak

No, I lied. I got sushi but all I really want is a chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes smothered in too much gravy

For dessert I candied some kumquats and sliced kiwi and mango (and I think half a honeydew*) and it was edible but I still crave the delicious flavor of chicken fried steak

*it the night grew fuzzy towards the end as I was suffering from chicken fried steak withdrawals 

• Like 4