I always had you down as a Slaaneshi, myself.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Nope that's me.

Also has anyone noticed how Oby's avatar keeps changing to suit his posts, its like he is taking all our negativity and evolving. A super Oby :shudders: 

• Like 1
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Just glad we don't have a forum member named Isha.  Else this'd get weird.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I'm more of a Slaanesh fan myself, why have stagnation and rot when there's sex, drugs 'n rock 'n roll to be had?!

• Like 1

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

It's all smoke and mirrors. You guys are so easily manipulated that Tzeench wins by default. Change is inevitable.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Yeah, no wonder he's always swamped with homeless demons...

It's all smoke and mirrors. You guys are so easily manipulated that Tzeench wins by default. Change is inevitable.

Well, ofcourse, you can't just stick to one drug, one position or one tune for that matter. Variation is good, it's niiiiice. :yes:

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Nope that's me.

Also has anyone noticed how Oby's avatar keeps changing to suit his posts, its like he is taking all our negativity and evolving. A super Oby :shudders: 

Super Saiyan Oby!

GdY3OMi.jpg

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

For the Emperor!

Let's clean up this filth, brothers. Charge on in and purge the heretics.

Go on, charge. I'm right behind you. Don't worry, I have your back.

Hydra Dominatus

• Like 1
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

What? And get my hands dirty? Such nonsense!

Militant! Make ready the troops; Voidmaster; Order the crafts to make ready, Master of Gunnery prepare the batteries and be ready for orders!

Seneschal, will you take care of the rest please, I've got a fine dining ready and waiting for me that I must attend, important guests; You know.

I'd contribute, but I suppose I am dust across the floor of the Throne room.

Wuh?

• Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

How perfect is the virus, how beautiful the sick. Let the jolly old Lord of Despair reign.

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

You are all heretics.

Perfidii purgendii

Fideles purgator

Let death be the lot of the traitor

May the rebels be no more

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

These slaves of corpse at trone are really boring.   Just look at them, they are just a religious fanatics, conformists, their limited minds just don't known what is true freedom is. True freedom is CHAOS!

It's really better be a Nurgle worshipper, at least we have cutest pets and most wet girls in Universe.

Beast_of_Nurgle_by_ciggypiggy.jpg

tumblr_madm3vFinN1qhslato1_1280.jpg

Mary Sue, HOOOOOOOOO!

Imperial propagandists better start writing some good stuff, 'cuz this **** is'nt gonna fly.

• Like 1

Chaos isn't 'freedom'.

Chaos is total abject subservience in every waking moment to desires that want only to consume the individual.

For example, Slaanesh isn't "get laid when you feel like it". Slaanesh is "You better get laid and love every second, or we'll mutate your legs off. Then we'll mutate them off anyway."

Service to the Throne, and the Brotherhood of Mankind, is the only way to defend self, achieve meaning in life, and rest in death. That is true freedom.

~~

I need a purity seal or something.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.