You can borrow mine!

Heresy-Stamp.png

Second best thing!

Edited by Azdeus
  • Like 1

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Mary Sue, HOOOOOOOOO!

Imperial propagandists better start writing some good stuff, 'cuz this **** is'nt gonna fly.

Draigo is cool. You have to read his fluff as a Greek hero epic, not as a historical report.

These slaves of corpse at trone are really boring.   Just look at them, they are just a religious fanatics, conformists, their limited minds just don't known what is true freedom is. True freedom is CHAOS!

None may defy the Will of the Emperor!

1349024849134.jpg

* YOU ARE A WRONGULARITY FROM WHICH NO RIGHT CAN ESCAPE! *

Chuck Norris was wrong once - He thought HE made a mistake!

Though his flesh may be scoured, His soul empowered by the faithful still watches over His people.  And a bunch of zealous, well armed and trained supermen also helps with the will part.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Yes, well Lenin doesn't have a Golden Throne, now does he ? So hah!

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

He had several strokes, apparently his right side was paralyzed.

• Like 1

Ȍ̷̷͈̫̪͔̙̯͍̳̿̈̂͐h̵̨̥̠͉͕͖̼̪̣̳͐͆ͦ͐ͮͫ͛̌ͩ͋ͭ͒͜͞ ̵͔̭͚̟͉̤͇͑̐ͧ̆ͭͣ̍ͨ̓̂̍̔ͯ̈̀̚ͅg̢̧̝͇̬̩̲͎̬̮̳̖̼ͧ̑ͬ͛̾̾̊ͦͦ̋̚̕ô̴̖͔͈̮̗̗̦̖͚̼̦͉̜̣̺̭̺ͫͩ̔̎ͯ̿ͪͨͥͦ͛̿͘ͅd̢̢͉͈̲̩͎̲̺͇̬̩̼͎̟͈͉͕̪ͤ͊̔͊̾͑͊̄̃͊̇̎̂ͣͤ̍͢͟͠!̯͇̞̮̰̞̪̥̹̠͇̳̠̲̺̹ͮͥ̉̈͑̃̆̐͊͒̑́͢͝ͅ ̡̫͓͈͚͔͉̙̺̪̍ͯ̄ͭ̎̋̿ͪͤ̾̅̈́̐ͣ̀͟ͅT̍ͬͨ͆̓ͤ́̕͏̘͉͉̳̝̲͖̰̳͍̙̣h͋͗͒͐ͫ̏ͤͪ̓͏͖͕͖͈͕̘͙̟̣̰͔̰̀͘i͗̑̅̀͏̶͚̯̺̺̟͙̼̩̀͠s̯̰͖̗͉̩̬̘͔̙̥̰͙͈̱̲̖̻͌̌̌͒̆̉ͧͦͣ̕̕͜͟ͅ ̢̫̤̻̘̮͖̻̪̻͙͖͚̅̍͛̏̿̄͌͒͜͠ţ̶̧̛͉̻̹̳͍̹̱̅̎͗̇͂̈̅̋̇ͧͣ̅͐̋͡h̛̦̣̱̞̝͕̲͎͛ͫ͆̅ͦͦ̓̄̾ͫ̉̓ͤ̓͒̋̋ͧ̚͜͞r̷̵̩̜̝̙̪͓̩̻̘̞͍̦͎̖̳ͩ̓̌̏̓ͤ͘͜e̵̴̢̦̰̦̗̖̦̠̘̯̪̱͎͕̫ͮ̂̿̌̿ͨ̏ͩ̈́̑̑̆͂̾̕a̵̡̨̞̹͖̬ͧ̊ͨͮd͑͒ͦ̆͜͞҉̘̭̪͉̱̯̼͕̞̯ ̀̑͛̎͗ͬ̎͒̌҉͍̼̤̟̻͔̙͚͢ͅḯ̶̧̧̦͓͍͉̩̹̟̗̳̮͉̣̝̈̈́ͫ͗͂̿͝s̥͍̜͍͓͈̋̂̄̑ͭ̒͘ ̷͖̭̪͔̰̬̦̮̣͖͍ͭ͋ͯ̾͐̌̀̚͠ͅm̡̖̙̼̘̝͚̍̊ͥ̄̒̓̾ͯͮ̃͑̔̓ͫ̓̚̕͟ͅe̘̜͙̠͖̝͆͛͊ͮ͌͛̉ͮͬ̇̆̒͊̈ͣ̆̉͐́͜s̼̦͖͙͎̺̼̞͍̬̜̬̪̟̖̬̽̄̎ͭ̈̂͊̆̓̔ͭͪ̍͠s̡̢̘̭̻̦̞̞̤͚̱̙̳̳̜̎̀͌ͬͬ͘͝i̶̛̻͔̱̣̤̖̥̪̺̱̓̓͊ͨͯ̑ͯ̓ͣ̌̐̋̃̓ṇ̷̵̡͈͉̥̻͔̊̎͛ͬ̈̈́͠g̡̯̼͇̭̩͉̖̬̤̃̽͆̊́̏ͮͮ͊̐̚̕ ̨̪̙͈̰̪͚̳̼̺ͩ̂̂̅͟ę̵̸̶̻̦͚̬͍̠͉͈͉͉ͩ͐̂ͤ̅ͩͬͨ͆̓̒̌̏v̵͇͙̳̣̹̯̩̪͔͍̱̣͕̬̥̩̋ͥ̎̒̿͊ͦͭ̋ͣͥ͌̾ͦ̍̅ͦͦ̀͘͞͝e̸̪̦̩̹̬̙̹͖ͪ̇̋ͯͬ̓̇̕͟͟r̫̦͎̫̫͙̻̯̉̿͊̈́ͧ̂͂ͮͯ̈́͐̓̀ͫͬ̈́͜͠ẏ̴͕̠͓͇̻̦͚̘̮̤̩̺̪͔̫͈̗̞̾ͩ͒ͮ̄ͫ̔̐̆̕͘͟t̜̗̭̘͒͊ͥ̀ͧͮ̏̑ͪͭ͝h̴̛̹̬̣̗͖̼̳̗͙̣̲̪̥͚̗̯͈ͬ̏͗͒͐̋̌̔̒̀͟͝i̤͉͚͚̳̯̠̪̱͖̭̭͈͙̤̙͈̙̾͐͛̓͋̓̋ͧͮͧ͊ͦ̒͘͡͞ͅn̴̢̦͔̩̼̠͕̳̫̠ͬ͊ͥͬ̈́͋ͯ͜ͅg̱̩̻͇͔͐̿͂̏͋̈́͌̿͐ͧ͐̉͗̉̾͘͜ͅ ̃̋̎̈ͣ́͠͏̼̥͎͖̣̤͘ͅu̵̝͕̣͉͉ͮͯ̎̽ͫ̐̋͟ͅp̱̜̖̼̜̻̼̝͉̞͎̹̆͑ͣͧ̆ͥ̇̽͗ͪ͛͐͐̈́̓͆̈́̚͠!̶̐ͦ̒̎͛͏̨͓̼̩͉̖̠̝̻͇̝̻͍̮̖̠

The Immortal Emperor is unconquerable, even in death. He is the way, the truth, and he protects for 24 hours. .... hang on. No, that's anti-perspirant.

Sure anti-perspirant. Won't leave sticky heretics. ...No, hang on.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I wonder why one hand is open and the other is clenched.

He died while masturbating.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I wonder why one hand is open and the other is clenched.

He died while masturbating.

...Stalin.

Hence the defensive wounds.

PeterCook.jpg

Edited by Walsingham
  • Like 2

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Yes, well Lenin doesn't have a Golden Throne, now does he ? So hah!

xXWNu.jpg

Golden Trone is not Life-support machine, its just mechanical beacon of the Astronomican decorated by rotten corpse  (this corpse even not belongs to False Emperor).  Lords of Terra lie to you. You serve only to bunch of Terran bureaucrats and your non-existed Emperor can't protects you!

You were saying?

The_Saint_Approaches_by_MajesticChicken.

I guess even the non-existant Emperor is enough to keep kicking the collective asses of 4 chaos gods for 10000 years.

Say, how are your Black Crusades going?

• Like 4

* YOU ARE A WRONGULARITY FROM WHICH NO RIGHT CAN ESCAPE! *

Chuck Norris was wrong once - He thought HE made a mistake!

I agree with Trashman. If the Emperor isn't in the Throne then that only means that Humanity, leaderless, is still stronger than Chaos.

~~

I wonder if this is how theology students feel? Debating scripture?

• Like 4

-Elwood Blues

Say, how are your Black Crusades going?

Hey, we have an (h)armless leader aswell, why can't we just chill out, sing kumbaya and make some love?

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken