What you did today

Rosbjerg

Hell yeah Hurlie. ****, everytime I talk to a woman I have to worry about whether she is neurotic or some form of crazy. Few things are as awkward as an overly clingy girl who calls all the time after 1 date.

Today I did an hour of cardio and am now going to class.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Dating sounds like a nightmare to me.  Ugh, all that work!

Agreed, is why I got mine via mail order.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I think if you pricked my finger, I would bleed diet Mt. Dew.

A cool, mild morning...good for doing some yard trimming with favorite sharp implements.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

So what does it say about me when I wake up in a shock, sweating like it was a nightmare.. just as I was about to get married in my dream to a nice girl.. haha

I had a dream last night where I lead a commando unit of bikini babes, and Han Solo, to infiltrate and disrupt a conference of high level stormtrooper generals.

My favourite detail was - apart from the bikinis - that a passing stormtrooper officer spotted my uniform wasn't right, and rather than raise the alarm(which is what would happen in the films) he demanded to know who my officer was so he could be punished for not checking my kit. Obviously I couldn't think of any officers' names, but while I was thinking he complimented me on not ratting out my boss! Took me to stores, and issued me with the right stuff. I felt almost guilty about being a rebel. If I hadn't woken up I believe I'd have defected with all my bikini babes.

Anyway, my dream was better than yours, Ros.

• Like 3

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

You get better dreams than I.

I am still trying to get over the dream where I was on holliday and there were only two rooms left, leaving me to chose a room mate from among Locke and Sawyer from Lost (hated that show) and Burt Gummer... A psychopath who may kill me in my sleep or try to convert me to some wierd world view, a person who'd rob me blind in my sleep and ... Burt.

• Like 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

So, yesterday kitteh was unsure of his new digs... now he just spent 3 hours randomly playing (including oddly thinking that the roof had something going on), and is currently passed out on my couch.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

So what does it say about me when I wake up in a shock, sweating like it was a nightmare.. just as I was about to get married in my dream to a nice girl.. haha

I had a dream last night where I lead a commando unit of bikini babes, and Han Solo, to infiltrate and disrupt a conference of high level stormtrooper generals.

My favourite detail was - apart from the bikinis - that a passing stormtrooper officer spotted my uniform wasn't right, and rather than raise the alarm(which is what would happen in the films) he demanded to know who my officer was so he could be punished for not checking my kit. Obviously I couldn't think of any officers' names, but while I was thinking he complimented me on not ratting out my boss! Took me to stores, and issued me with the right stuff. I felt almost guilty about being a rebel. If I hadn't woken up I believe I'd have defected with all my bikini babes.

That does seem like an interesting dream...very thought provoking actually :fdevil:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I somehow need to hook myself up to your dream brain.

• Like 1

That does seem like an interesting dream...very thought provoking actually :fdevil:

I miss boobs and I miss the Army. Psychoanalysis complete. ;)

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Hell yeah Hurlie. ****, everytime I talk to a woman I have to worry about whether she is neurotic or some form of crazy. Few things are as awkward as an overly clingy girl who calls all the time after 1 date.

Wait until you get a bit older and become a provider prospect for a single mom about to hit thirty. They cling like a tick at 0 dates. I'm glad I'm in "witness protection" so at least they can't find out where I live. :p
  • Like 2

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Wait until you get a bit older and become a provider prospect for a single mom about to hit thirty. They cling like a tick at 0 dates. I'm glad I'm in "witness protection" so at least they can't find out where I live. :p

I can second that and there are plenty of really hot single moms who are looking for security. You obviously need to accept the fact they have kids but that's not an issue for me. I generally get on really well with kids :)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

That's why it's so much easier skipping straight to the *biiip* and the *biip* with *biip*.. God I love that..

Who doesn't. Unless she wants to *biip* with a *biip* while you *biip*. That **** is not cool.

I'm scared of hitting 25 now. Although I've always wanted to *biip* a MILF...

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I can second that and there are plenty of really hot single moms who are looking for security. You obviously need to accept the fact they have kids but that's not an issue for me. I generally get on really well with kids :)

Yeah, I just regained my freedom from indentured grad studentness, kids are a big no no to me right now.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Why was Han Solo in your unit of bikini babes? Your wingman? :biggrin:

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Boss is getting married and I'm sortof expected to contribute towards a gift. Thing is I don't like him. Don't want anyone thinking I'm cheap either though. Debated sending a transvestite stripper to his bachelor party but we decided against it.

Give booze, something cheap-ish but not hobo-grade.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Today I've had a certain song stuck in my head. Over and over. Just when I thought it was gone, there it came back again. You know that song... "What is LOVE? Baby don't HURT me, don't HURT me, no more..."

Spend more than I had..

Rob a bank on the way?

Spend more than I had..

Rob a bank on the way?

What you have to remember is that thanks to 21st century economics, Ros gets his drinks bought by eligible bachelorettes.

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

Woke up from somewhat odd dreams of being in a computerised mashup of World War Z and the last season of Supernatural. Now I'm just going through the day feeling off kilter and not quite focusing on stuff. I did realise I had about 4 days stubble so started on a nice shave and avoided slicing my face up. Although in consideration it might have been smarter to do that after my first cup of tea of the day.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I usually do. Because modern women like to affirm their independence by breaking "social norms". But no women took the bait last night... Much to the dismay of my wallet.

Was listening to this song when I read your post Ros, I'm going to forever associate it with you; For good or bad. :)

• Like 1

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken