KaineParker's hopefully attractive women thread.

Rosbjerg

I blame society for hypersexualising breasts. I mean no one cares if a guy bares his chest. There is no logical reason why it should be taboo. 

I was going to post a clip from the film Zulu, but I'm not sure if it would contradict forum guidelines.

Monte knows what I mean.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I blame society for hypersexualising breasts. I mean no one cares if a guy bares his chest. There is no logical reason why it should be taboo. 

I was going to post a clip from the film Zulu, but I'm not sure if it would contradict forum guidelines.

Monte knows what I mean.

Does it involve buttocks?

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Hey! That's a perfectly normal cultural celebration you just censored! ;)

Trivia: the role of the chief in that clip is actually being played by his great grandson Mangosuthu Buthelezi.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

XDv9av4.jpg

You do not want to play poker with this woman.

She looks like Jennifer Tilly, is that her?

Just looked it up.  Wow, she has not aged a bit.

edit:  Did some more "research"

She is 55 and still looks amazing.  That picture may be a bit older, but she was still probably late 40's when it was taken.

Edited by Hurlshot

The lithe naked Zulu chicks were awesome.

Seeing as you all seem to have a thing for red-heads on this forum I give you the lovely (and, yes, English) Miss Rose Leslie from Game of Thrones...

Really liked her in GoT, but what I like the most about her is her sexy voice, she totally needs to make some voice acting for a video game character.

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

The lithe naked Zulu chicks were awesome.

Seeing as you all seem to have a thing for red-heads on this forum I give you the lovely (and, yes, English) Miss Rose Leslie from Game of Thrones...

Rose_Leslie1.jpg

Dayum. Edited by KaineParker

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

To return to Cote De Pablo..  you have to have the music and song..

http://youtu.be/zX0gDdZFiJ4

Although to be fair..  Jennifer Connelly

http://youtu.be/WgHqbJr3NFI

Edited by Raithe

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Sarah Shahi..    Cheerleader turned Actress. Sometimes the classic stories work.. :shifty:

sarah-shahi_zps55dd59af.jpg

sarah-sarah-shahi-2143748-518-780_zpsf44

SarahShahiFairlyLegal_zps8ebd13d5.jpg

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Seems to have a pretty standard smile at least in two of those photos. Obvious alien.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra