KaineParker's hopefully attractive women thread.

Rosbjerg

Am I the only one bothered by the fact the front and back stripes don't match up?

Did seem a bit off to me, but I guess that is the design. Those shoes can't be comfortable, but I'm learning women are masochists when it comes to these things.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Armour looks pretty good, functional. Not sure how strong that mail-like material is, but could use more abdomen protection.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Its Faora-Ul from Men of Steel so I imagine the chain-like material is some sort of a highly bullet-resistant Kevlar-composite material. Like the rest of the armor. Not very practical with all the spikes unless maybe you live in a desert-like world with very little to no vegetation and a society that builds very clean smooth structures with nothing to get caught on. 

I still vastly prefer sleek and smooth armors though. 

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Plus its Kryptonian, so practicality is totally out of the window anyhow as the armor is practically unbreakable (once they get to earth, I guess on Krypton the army jumps into that giant ocean we see and spears dinner with their armor for kicks when they're bored :biggrin: )

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

It looks good, but not very functional, all those spikes willl catch swords/weapons rather than deflect them.

Hm, thought they'd gone beyond melee combat. But then again, maybe they just like fighting up close. Also, wouldn't catching an opponent's sword in your armour work out for you ?

By the way, thats not the  ''Armour & weapon designs - a plea (part IV). '' thread. Its about hot women, and Antje Traue is one. Armor? Pffff... *shrugs*  :w00t:

Well you could try for some non armor ones...

pandorum.jpg

...is grime sexy?

Malcador - how do I know its a woman in the tank?

trap.jpg

(Specifically, its a tank trap)

EDIT: oh for the heck of it, saw this in my folder:

louisebrooks1.jpg

Edited by Amentep
  • Like 2

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

It looks good, but not very functional, all those spikes willl catch swords/weapons rather than deflect them.

Maybe you don't know, but samurai armor MUST catch swords/weapons, it's not bug, it's feature.

IMG_1226.jpg

Girl from exhibition in real samurai armor (too small for Russian men's).

i_396_beautiful-women-022.jpg

beautiful-women-photography-2-5.jpg

159143d1359033860-boys-zone-cars-motorcy

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

For the non-sunglass variety just for Woldan then..;)

tumblr_lxxxkqAl661qbr6fno1_500_zps16f37d

6ayGM_zpsdb89fc7b.jpg

CuteGirls_zpsb97612d5.png

Edited by Raithe

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

^_^

faoras23_zps2883ab03.jpg

Is someone about to kick her in the back of the head?

I think they've been doing it intermittently for several minutes. That's why she looks narked.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Since we have this subject..

and for that flashback to the somewhat amusing breast cancer awarness she did..

olivia-wilde-gq1_zps99e5a3d8.gif

I could watch this all day.

I have been.

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Since we have this subject..

and for that flashback to the somewhat amusing breast cancer awarness she did..

olivia-wilde-gq1_zps99e5a3d8.gif

I could watch this all day.

I have been.

For some reason I keep thinking of this:

There's always room for Jell-O. 

:)

Edited by kgambit

In the final analysis, as narrow minded as it sounds, I feel women are always going to be sexier than men, because they jiggle.

-Elwood Blues