The funny things thread

LadyCrimson

not funny - more "WOW!"

jWc4kkL.gif

I shall remember this the next time some ****hole tells me there's no such thing as luck.

Edited by Walsingham
  • Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Why ARE the Danish lions so loved up?

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Looked through what I had on Danish royalty and couldn't find an answer, but I can tell you they've been part of the Danish Royalties coat of arms since 1194.

It's even on our money.

1-krone.jpg

And Iceland?

Was never a monarchy and therefore no Coat of Arms.. Either under Norwegian or Danish control (or an independent republic like now). Or rather they have one similar to Norway - but I think it's the arms for the county of Iceland.. I'll shut up now..

Fortune favors the bald.

Kooky.

[Musical segue]

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

Kooky.

[Musical segue]

Daymn... the No one lives forever craving I got just now is out of this world!

Edited by Azdeus

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken