The (hopefully) attractive men thread

obyknven

• 1 month later...

At least it'll be easier to spot oby's chosen people in this thread.

• Like 2

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Not ethnically pure enough to be Russian, eh? Noses too long? Perhaps too dark-skinned?

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Not ethnically pure enough to be Russian, eh? Noses too long? Perhaps too dark-skinned?

:facepalm: They are quite ethnically pure Georgians.  When they are Georgians, how can they be Russians?  Why in USA nobody  don't name Sicilian, Mexican, Cuban and many other ethnic criminal societies as American Mafia? Why Britt's and other Europeans don't name  Mafia's created by migrant's as British or German Mafia's, but name them instead as Turkish, Albanian, Gypsy or Georgian "Russian" Mafia's etc.  Not ethnically pure enough to be Britt's, eh? Noses too long? Perhaps too dark-skinned?

Why the **** does it matter.

Typical response from a Dane ..we all know you guys aren't ethnically pure !!!  :p

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Stalin_1902.jpg

-Elwood Blues

Aw, come on, man. We tested that photo on some waitresses. They all asked who the cute guy was. When we told them it was Stalin they didn't believe us.

-Elwood Blues

Aw, come on, man. We tested that photo on some waitresses. They all asked who the cute guy was. When we told them it was Stalin they didn't believe us.

I find the fact that a waitress knew who Stalin was unbelievable. Next up you should join those people that put Hitler quotes and pretend it was Taylor Swift that said it.

• Like 2
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

hey, what the what? attractive women thread was closed, but this one is still open? but that's totally sexist  :cat:

I demand it be closed :closed:

• Like 1
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.