The general spatulas thread!

Walsingham

21lViBwJrUL.jpg

In response to the general gun thread. Here is the spatula I want at the moment.

Check out the stainless steel, and the holes. Gravy is going through those holes, but no onions.

Hell yeah.

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I have to agree that plastic is where it's at. I also prefer a rounded spatula with rectangular perforations like this

il_570xN.435243572_43tq.jpg

I don't want no 'splodey spatulas though  :p

Don't put me in a box, man... unless that box has guns, spatulas, and hot women. In which case, you can go ahead and put me in that box

Free games updated 3/4/21

320777_519574368101429_361546542_n.jpg

This is my BBQ weapon kit.  The spatula is nice, but the brush is the real centerpiece.

spatula.jpg

Look at those edges.   :wub:

This is a freaking Bear Grylls spatula. You've got splines for... I don't know... combing wolves.

Awesome.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I just use a knife. I mean I'm sure there is cookery that can't be done spatulalessly. I just haven't come across it yet.

Heretic!

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

My requirement is, of course, that they are stocked at the prime spatula retailers:

That was the first thing I thought of when I seen the title of this thread.

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

I have to agree that plastic is where it's at. I also prefer a rounded spatula with rectangular perforations like this

Hey! Did you steal my spatula?? ;)

...I don't use them that much, but when I do want one it's because I'm flipping pancakes, fried eggs, or a big slice of meat, and I want a big, roundish one that goes under and supports those things. I also tend to use non-stick pans, so plastic for me. Otherwise I stick to wooden spoons.

Also...ever since clumping cat litter made its appearance, I'll never look at the smaller metal spatulas in quite the same way.

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

That Global spatula is sick!

OT:

I went to Williams Sonoma and Sur La Table but couldn't find the perfect wooden spoon. My mom has a good one she found in Chinatown years ago but haven't seen anything like it since.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Going a bit off topic, but replying to LC's post. She talks about using the spatula to support things.

I have to say that for most objects these days I'm using tongs. But the springs are weak. I was think of hand-loading my own. Anyone ever try?

-Elwood Blues